Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) (45879 Views)

Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Henrichemeka(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don die

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is what I refer as "show of shame" The irony of it is that some supporter will either lose their life, go home hungry or at best go home with stipends while the "chief actors" continue the looting spree.

Some supporters I must confess have loose their sense block engine. Even our president! Focusing on reviving the economy is no longer issue at this hour abi? ........... I weep for the future of this country called "Nigeria".

cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Govt of de picturwfor de picture and de picture...nonesence

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Lescalier: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Those who were in Edo State during the PDP led government of the state under Lucky Igbenedion will tell you how slow the development of the state was then. He once told the Oba that the capital, Benin City, could not be developed because it's an ancient city. Today, see how Oshiomhole of APC has beautified Benin City. The Ring Road round about is today's delight of those travelling to the South West and the North from the South South.

My friend, if he truly said that, why can't you see positives in that statement, since there are.

If he says the city is an ancient city, and shouldn't be developed, why did he put interlocking tiles on IGUN street.

Do you know how much the state was getting during his tenure?, compared to what the present administration is getting and doing this little.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
De will not win de election on saturday

5 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by mira4u: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Only a fool will vote APC after they have failed the masses woefully.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Henrichemeka(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
The sad thing is that if PDP win this EDO Election APC will rig it because they controls the centre. But the most saddest aspect of it is that if PDP take the matter to court, APC will win because court is equally their own
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by owanedo: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Queennikky:
Hmmm..... I pity EDO people if dem vote in this kinda government weh we get for federal into their state.....

Tufiakwa for APC biko
I m from edo state, don't pity me pity your joblessness and your people. Oshomole is an APC man and he did very well far more than all the PDP fools we have had. so save your pity for your state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by aalangel(f): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Newshelmboss:
http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photos-president-buhari-on-stage-with.html

I can't see the spectacular thing they did with their brooms. Why is it in the News Bar??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by seguno2: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Self Acclaimed party leader Tinubu absent

Was Dino at the rally?
Do you mean that a whole Tinubu can be afraid of small Dino to the extent of running away from him?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Izonpikin: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Can't citizens for once just vote for another party apart from apc and pdp

Are the lives of Nigerians tied up to two parties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by owanedo: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
mira4u:
Only a fool will vote APC after they have failed the masses woefully.
I m voting APC, Godwin Obaseki. is that ok?. foooool.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
if U like, vote APC or not, Edo election is sure, APC will win with big margin, bad as E bad, rigging is allowed ...........
APC all the way

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pysam:
only God knows the kind of lies they re telling this innoncent people of edo state
innocent ke? Aren't they seeing what's happening nationally? 'beaten once, twice shy'...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Bioboy1213(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
ItsawrapOutfit:
Countdown to 2019

Featuring
- Volatility of the exchange rate (the burial of naira)
- Fuel subsidy deregulation or was it regulation (so confusing) - 21st century scam
- Eroded stock market investors' funds
- Sudden death (collapse) of SME business
- Unfair and one sided appointments.
- Confused policy makers and policy somersault administration
- Trial and error policy makers

Add your own

and Bubu is busy having fun waving broom up and down. He was only lucky, he was the only option we had during the last election

There inability to be strategic is even obvious in the choice of ASO ebi they wore in the picture above, looking like jokers in that rainbow themed ankara or whatever it is.
you just said what I love hearing bro.... he was the only option we had last election
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't even know what to say
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by MadeInTokyo: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
mira4u:

Good you identified yourself as one of the fools I referred to in my other post. Foolish fools who are ready to give up or sell their rights for peanuts offered to them if they vote in a failed party. Shame!!!!

grin grin grin

That was brutal, u really finsihed that Zombie who has traded his birth right for a plate of ewedu and Amala.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by collinometricx: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
They have been in power since th past 7 and half years and it has yieded positive results compare to that of pdp 10yrs rule.

Queennikky:
Hmmm..... I pity EDO people if dem vote in this kinda government weh we get for federal into their state.....

Tufiakwa for APC biko

u just comment so that you will be among those that did... Let mhi not be forced to say u are politically and psychologically daft, dumb and unbalanced
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by collinometricx: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
I think u and u partner in crime are the fools.

MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin

That was brutal, u really finsihed that Zombie who has traded his birth right for a plate of ewedu and Amala.

are u the owner of his voting spirit
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by bitingcool: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Even if I wan vote iyamu before, as I see say he hold Buhari hand, I will change my mind. An alliance with failure needs no introduction. He has programmed himself to fail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
PDP (pastor deceive people) Godwin Obaseki on point.......Edodecide.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by thedarkside: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
nice..what a bunch of show-offs..!!!..

buhari is doing his job well..silence is sometimes,gold!!!..

niccceeeesssssssssss... smiley
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Ajoboss(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin

This Obaseki is a real mumu and Obolor

He just said " Because Buhari contested for President that is why I am contesting for Governor, if Buhari didn't contest, I wouldn't have contested for Governor too "

Obaseki is a disgrace to Edo state and an impending monumental failure like Buhari.

He has no vision, no agenda, look at the way he was incoherent and stammering when he was giving his speech, the same mess he made at last Sunday's debate

We are waiting for him at the polls on Saturday with our PVCs
[/size]
my dear take am easy...election na do no be die o
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by SeniorBarry(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't really know why those idiots were dancing in this kind of economy crisis...bunch of criminals....

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by thedarkside: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
look at buhari sef...he looks like someone that can battle three people at once... tongue

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by smileyoo: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
thank God. Edo people already know the meaning of change promised by apc. this type of twin change could be dangerous. bt pdp is no better. i wish edo people 'll cast a protest vote to a new party. bt it only a wish.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good people of Edo state are yet to forgive sin of PDP and With what I saw today PDP will be punished on Saturday by the sensible people of edo state.
I wonder how PDP can score 35%,
Because APC will surely carry the day.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by BananaRepublic1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Self Acclaimed party leader Tinubu absent
Perhaps, Obaseki is not Tinubu`s candidate.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Osyabj: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Newshelmboss:
http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photos-president-buhari-on-stage-with.html

Let the 2019 Presidential campaign begin. Buhari will win by a bigger margin than 2015, where inefffective buffoon wrote results in the Eastern Regions states of SS and SE with the help of the police m the army and the inec.

Now APC controls All.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Esperooke(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wailers always derive pleasure in wailing...... Their action is tantamount to taking panadol for another mans headache. Many of them hardly know the location of Edo State on the map, yet they busy themselves about their election... Let Edo people speak with their votes, they sure know who the cap fits better. Let's support them in praying for a peaceful election.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by thedarkside: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
the guy beside buhari even look blacker than the kenyans....blaccccck-manoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----.. wink...wake up!..its your time....

JACOB!............. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.