Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) (45878 Views)

Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by udobaba(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
I really feel for edo people. When i see this crowd, i see poverty, they have sold their conscience to oshomoles bag of rice. I am not from edo but i visited the town two weeks ago and i almost wept. I wonder the lies they are teling them. Honestly there is need for change of party in edo state.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Safari29: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
#gejtill2019 grin
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by thedarkside: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
udobaba:
I really feel for edo people. When i see this crowd, i see poverty, they have sold their conscience to oshomoles bag of rice. I am not from edo but i visited the town two weeks ago and i almost wept. I wonder the lies they are teling them. Honestly there is need for change of party in edo state.

who told you their is desperation in edo like in venezuala??........stomach-infractstructure was already in jonathans time...

we never had a meaninful social-system like in europe or america to start with anyways.......

we black-people dont even understand it sef...grow your own food!!!...this is what we were taught in african-cultures!!!......

you dont grow your own food,but you still want to survive??....

western-system is alien to us...thats why we have it sooo hard to implement it in our black-civilizations...

i recommend: abandon western-ways and go back to the black-roots..!!!...
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Apocalypse12: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Queennikky:
Hmmm..... I pity EDO people if dem vote in this kinda government weh we get for federal into their state.....

Tufiakwa for APC biko

****you think your word will change anyone in Edo to vote for PDP? Becos u didn't know wat PDP did to us.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by thedarkside: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Apocalypse12:

You are very stupid, you think your word will change anyone in Edo to vote for PDP? Becos u didn't know wat PDP did to us.

na so dem dem be...they will speak for you,if you dont speak for your own self...they disgust me angry...because they have broad-band-internet abroad(that their white-wives are paying anyways),they think they have the right to speak for you...

do you know how much times their white-wives came to me to complain??...how embarassing!!!.......they just want to concentrate on useless things than concentrate on their white-wives and their mullato childern...

this is soooo embarassing each time to me....!!!...i never knew what to reply....useless black-men..!!!

this people just only disgust me!!!!... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by fxbot: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Oshomole did try for Edo State...

Despite attacks from Winches and Weezards and the ever present distraction of UNIBEN.
he did until he became power drunk. His case is perfect reflection of what u get when the people are behind u and I pray PDP (much to my own displeasure) so that it will send a clear message to politicians to either perform or the people will boot them out.

He perform ONLY first term.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Make unna liv dis man alone atleast he need some rest.
AtlanticBreeze:
Self Acclaimed party leader Tinubu absent
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by bakila: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
This thread is Edo people and non-edo people on Edo's business. The angst of Edo people against PDP is obvious.
Saturday will determine who Edo people will vote, it seems majority of them will vote for Oshomhole's candidate. Some of them will register protest votes against Buhari.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by adejhunyor(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Queennikky:
Hmmm..... I pity EDO people if dem vote in this kinda government weh we get for federal into their state.....

Tufiakwa for APC biko

Dey dnt hv a choice.... Wld dey nw prefer a pdp man were dere wld b conflict btw federal nd state government
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by brandchambers: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
See the devils, country wreckers. Not to say PDP or any other party is any better though.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Kdon2: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Newshelmboss:
PHOTOS: President Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photos-president-buhari-on-stage-with.html

Na only one pixure buhari they na!!!
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
most useless government ever.people are suffering and dieing prices of everyting has doubled and trippled...unfortunate
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by foxgiovani(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari's involvement in Edo campaign is bad luck for APC in Edo State. People are not pleased with the presidents performance. Oshiomole would have tried to convince him not to come bc he's coming will only make things worse for them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
what kind of clown uniform is Obaseki wearing?
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by fidkaitoo: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please Edo people, vote wisely, do not be deceived!
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by peacefulpeace101(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Newshelmboss:

edolites do not let 419 pastor eze iyamu enter Edo government house else you suffer like you did during PDP locust years in Edo when lucky willed all Edo
bonds to his father.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by peacefulpeace101(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Newshelmboss:

edolites do not let 419 pastor eze iyamu enter Edo government house else you suffer like you did during PDP locust years in Edo when lucky willed all Edo
land to his father.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by abimic(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Incomplete gathering, nothing made headline, boring, they miss tinubu no doubt to add flavor to the gathering and make his motor mouthed assertions beyond reasonable doubts.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Freegud(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
But Buhari no day fear upon all his fake promises he still get the mind to cum to Edo nd vomit again..... Hw i wish i was there i for ask him lyk 2questions. But by the way who sale or give them dat broom self, de person nid to be sentenced to death in prison for helping the criminal to sucide der plans nd go free....... #na-wa-for-9ja-ooo
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by legendaryB(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wait. But these guys still have supporters o
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Cityguy: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Obaseki fine die. I tell you grin grin
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by youngweb(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin

This Obaseki is a real mumu and Obolor

He just said " Because Buhari contested for President that is why I am contesting for Governor, if Buhari didn't contest, I wouldn't have contested for Governor too "

Obaseki is a disgrace to Edo state and an impending monumental failure like Buhari.

He has no vision, no agenda, look at the way he was incoherent and stammering when he was giving his speech, the same mess he made at last Sunday's debate

We are waiting for him at the polls on Saturday with our PVCs
[/size]

it seems This APC people are all dump and vision less
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by benzion72(m): 1:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Just for Bhuari sake APC should loose Edo election to teach this buffoon sense. But PDP self no be alternative. Any third force over there
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Please , where is ROCHAS OKOROCHA of IMO STATE?
Unlike him, he was absent yesterday.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by RegalD(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Abeg who know where I fit see gun steal. I need to blast some heads. All these politicians are the reason why we have MIDDLE FINGERS
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by Ndycharly: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2016
This APC doesn't have any atom of shame in them. After using your broom and swept off our good economy and sweep in RECESSION they still have guts to talk...Buhariiiiiiiiii....illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by XX01(f): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2016
With all these gaffes, APC will still win Edo state. Don't rely on just social media, go to the streets.
Re: Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) by johnnelly90: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
thunder wey go fire apc no go come from heaven,n frm earth e go tk come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.