Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application (3239 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by DMD(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
Following a text message that I received from Ideaedge Consulting Ltd (following a job application I made earlier in June 2009 to the Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative - NEITI), inviting me to Protea Hotel, Asokoro, Abuja, for an interview session, I wish to seek your views regarding the authenticity of the text.

My request is based on the fact that the phone number (09-2902545) provided in the text message (for further inquiries) has not been going through ever since, and the web address of Ideaedge Consulting cannot be found. More so, the interview is scheduled for 7pm, October 12 (an hour I consider odd for such an exercise.

Please, I live in Lagos and I need you to kindly assist me with your responses so as to ascertain the true position of things and perhaps make arrangements for my travel and accommodation.
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by Segbu: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
Got same test too, but for account team , what is yours for engineering or what?
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by niddamugu(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
DMD,

this is now the in-thing. you can never get through to whatever line the text came from. they are fraudstars. ignore them. they are jobless and worthless criminals who take advantage of innocent people.

this is the latest vacancy scam. i am suprised this well respected forum allows scammers to deceive people. they are all fraud. they exist everywhere - ojuelegba, ipaja, ikeja, island, gbadaga, just name it. they send text on same subject matter and come check out the crowd - over 3000 and each person is expected to pay a certain amount before writing the test and guess what, ? everyone passes. the sent congratulatory text and still expects the same unemployed person to come with more money to collect letter to a non-existent company,

bro. thank God you did not attend. you would have been arrested. - esther breakthrough take note
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by paye9x: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
my guy think you should go for the interview because i know a consulting company called ideaedge.so its better u go because i know u wont b hapy if u hear that the interview actually held.
best of luck.u can check thisday or daily trust of 28th sept for a vacany publication by ideaegde consulting which means they actually exist.
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by niddamugu(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
paye9x,

i hope you saw the time for the interview? what sane organisation would conduct interview at 7pm? or is it a cult initiation? men, wise up.

[table]My request is based on the fact that the phone number (09-2902545) provided in the text message (for further inquiries) has not been going through ever since, and the web address of Ideaedge Consulting cannot be found. More so, the interview is scheduled for 7pm, October 12 (an hour I consider odd for such an exercise. [i][/i][/table]
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by ozowalu: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2009
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

Hello everyone!
First of all let me thank those that have commented about the NEITI interview for the observations. Now NEITI consulted Ideaedge consult for job cruitment and that is what they doing. Ideaedge is existing and it real and genenui and has got their office in abuja. To cut a long story short, the website is www.ideaedgeng.com. There you will find and confirm every details you wish to know. Wish you all good luck if you shortlisted for interview, dont miss it for any reason.

Thanks and best regards,

Frank
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by Abba1974: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2009
Dear all,

If you want to acess the IdeaEdge's website type www.ideaedgeng.com and you will have it. The company started operation recently and is not only recruiting for NEITI but other organizations. There was an advert last week in Thisday, Daily Trust and Punch of Monday, Guardian of Tuesday, Sun and Business Day of Wednesday by IdeaEdge for an oil and gas recruitment.

All those invited should ensure attendance or they will miss out. The reason behind the odd timing is because, we advertised for over 50 different positions and the responses has been quite impressive. That was why we scheduled the interview to take place 8am to 8pm.

Please note that we are in the process of making history in Nigeria by conducting a trasparent and objective recruitment for an organization that believes and promotes transparency and accountability. The shot listing and inteview invitation attest to that.

Thanks
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by niddamugu(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2009
ozo,

you have spoke well at least with the website provided of which i have checked out and it truly exist. i want us to get one thing clear. somebody is being funny and wants to extort money from the chap. DMD, goto the the website provided by ozo and call the number provided there, not the one you displayed in your writeup, and call to confirm everything you need. shikena.
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by DMD(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
Thanks everyone for you responses.

I later got another text from them changing the venue of the interview to NEITI Secretariat, which now prompted me to attend. I did attend and the interview went fine. I actually applied as Petroleum Analyst.

Thanks once again.
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by faithdaves: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
pls what is the nature of the interview? my own is tomorrow
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by DMD(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2009
Faithdaves, of course, you should expect questions like telling the panel about you, your job experience and academic background.

More so, ensure that you are very much at home with the content of your CV as well as the profile/expectations of the position you applied for. Apart from several questions arising from those areas, they will ask you what you earn at the moment and what you would like to take.

Finally, they will ask you how soon you will be available to resume, and thereafter tell you that you will hear from them. Good luck.
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by cassano: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2009
Hey faithdaves,
u don do ur own interview? tell us how was it, and are they still doing the interview in sequence! Those of us that have not received any text, do u think we will still receive any invitation at all?
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by KKKDJ: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
Does anyone know the latest about the Interview?
Have they started giving out appoinment letter?
Re: To Attend An Interview With Ideaedge Consulting Over Neiti Job Application by Segbu: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
Still waiting for them too, hope they will call this year

(1) (Reply)

2nd Class Lower Palaver / Vacancies In Abuja And Port Harcourt / Do You Know Oriental Windu Sakti Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.