Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. (773 Views)

Pope Francis Visits Myanmar, Wades Into Rohingya Crisis. / Pain (rohingya, Houston And Every Other People In The World �) / Buddha Is An Atheist And So Are Buddhists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by lawani: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
BUDDHISTS AND ROHINGYA MUSLIMS.

There is a semblance of truth in the article by Nicholas Kristof referenced below but to a large extent, I do not agree with the argument. You can not absolve the founders of religion from blame. If Jesus were born into a proper nuclear family with his mother not getting pregnant beforehand, he would not have claimed the status of virgin birth. He did that to resolve an important issue to him but he never set out to convert the world. Mohammed on his own part, set out to convert the whole world by force to his idiocy. He is in no way different from Abu Shekau of Boko Haram and Al Baghdadi of ISIS, he was a war monger, rapist and arsonist. How was Mohammed different? Jesus too was a thug who fought in the temple. So those founders can not be absolved of blame. They can not be discharged and acquitted by any means. They sowed the seed of the problems we face today. Do not compare Buddha to them at all. No basis and do not compare Buddhists to Christians and Muslims. If Rohingya Muslims insist Myanmar Buddhists are going to hell, then Myanmar Buddhists are obliged to fight them. Not everybody can take such terrorism!. Rohingya Muslims who do not like that should convert to a theology that makes sense! Then, Myanmar Buddhists will let them be. Solution is to renounce Islam.

If Buddha was soft, he at least left a clear instruction 'Dont take my words as word of God, use your own common sense to forge ahead'. This is what the Buddhists of Myanmar have done. I support them.

Reference

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/04/opinion/sunday/what-religion-would-jesus-belong-to.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0&referer=

1 Like

Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by kolaish(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
NA WA FOR YOU O. PLEASE FIND OUT AND LET US KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE JESUS SLAP OR BEAT AT THE TEMPLE AND LET US KNOW. ANSWER: JESUS THROUGHOUT HIS LIFETIME NEVER RAISED HIS FINGER/HAND AGAINST ANYBODY. HE WAS SIMPLY ANNOYED THAT HIS FATHER'S HOUSE WAS CONVERTED FROM A HOUSE OF PRAYER TO A MARKET. HENCE, HE OVERTURNED ALL THE MERCHANDISE AND TELL THE SELLERS TO TAKE THEM AWAY FROM THE TEMPLE.

IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY RELIGION, PLEASE LEAVE CHRISTIANITY OUT OF IT.
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by agwom(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmm
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by lawani: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
kolaish:
NA WA FOR YOU O. PLEASE FIND OUT AND LET US KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE JESUS SLAP OR BEAT AT THE TEMPLE AND LET US KNOW. ANSWER: JESUS THROUGHOUT HIS LIFETIME NEVER RAISED HIS FINGER/HAND AGAINST ANYBODY. HE WAS SIMPLY ANNOYED THAT HIS FATHER'S HOUSE WAS CONVERTED FROM A HOUSE OF PRAYER TO A MARKET. HENCE, HE OVERTURNED ALL THE MERCHANDISE AND TELL THE SELLERS TO TAKE THEM AWAY FROM THE TEMPLE.

IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY RELIGION, PLEASE LEAVE CHRISTIANITY OUT OF IT.
Christianity is the first religion. They Are the first to base eternal life or salvation on the belief of impossible tales, then followed by islam. The Jews say jesus was a trouble maker and this is corroborated by the bible showing us that his follnwers go around armed to the teeth. They Were Thugs
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by kolaish(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
lawani:
Christianity is the first religion. They Are the first to base eternal life or salvation on the belief of impossible tales, then followed by islam. The Jews say jesus was a trouble maker and this is corroborated by the bible showing us that his follnwers go around armed to the teeth. They Were Thugs
Can you give me just one example of any atrocity committed by Jesus or his disciple with their weapon (beside that his disciple that cut off one's ear when Jesus was about to be arrested, of which Jesus himself castigated the disciple for and restore the ear that was cut off back to the normal position)
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by lawani: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
kolaish:
Can you give me just one example of any atrocity committed by Jesus or his disciple with their weapon (beside that his disciple that cut off one's ear when Jesus was about to be arrested, of which Jesus himself castigated the disciple for and restore the ear that was cut off back to the normal position)
That one account is enough. The Bible Does Not cover Jesus' History well, to know the full truth, research Jewish Historical Accounts.
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by kolaish(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2017
lawani:
That one account is enough. The Bible Does Not cover Jesus' History well, to know the full truth, research Jewish Historical Accounts.
With due respect, why don't you do the research and give me your findings. In that one account that you stated, Jesus reinstated the "cut ear" and admonish his disciple not to do such again. Did that not tell you that Jesus is never a violent being?

I am not suprised about your comments, because even when Jesus was alive, the Jews never accepted him. Even after his death and resurrection, they still try to cover up the truth. To follow Jesus is not compulsory for anyone but voluntary. You have your life to live and I have mine, but for me and my family JESUS IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, ALL GLORY BE TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by lawani: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2017
kolaish:
With due respect, why don't you do the research and give me your findings. In that one account that you stated, Jesus reinstated the "cut ear" and admonish his disciple not to do such again. Did that not tell you that Jesus is never a violent being?

I am not suprised about your comments, because even when Jesus was alive, the Jews never accepted him. Even after his death and resurrection, they still try to cover up the truth. To follow Jesus is not compulsory for anyone but voluntary. You have your life to live and I have mine, but for me and my family JESUS IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, ALL GLORY BE TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
I cant do that cos of my phone but trust me, the internet is filled with jewish accounts showing isa bin pantheras aka jesus for who he is.
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by kolaish(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2017
lawani:
I cant do that cos of my phone but trust me, the internet is filled with jewish accounts showing isa bin pantheras aka jesus for who he is.
Thank you and stay bless.
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by lawani: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
kolaish:
Thank you and stay bless.
If you read study church history, the inquisition etc, you will realise that christianity got to its present position by sheer savagery. Islam Just copied.
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by kolaish(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2017
lawani:
If you read study church history, the inquisition etc, you will realise that christianity got to its present position by sheer savagery. Islam Just copied.
I don't need to go through all that to know what is true. I was in Jerusalem 5 years ago and the evidence of Jesus christ is overwhelming. Beside that, I have personal relationship with the holy spirit and have seen/heard a lot of vision that has come to pass.

If I pray God always answer my prayer and on time. So, what misleading books do you want me to still go and read.
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by lawani: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2017
kolaish:
I don't need to go through all that to know what is true. I was in Jerusalem 5 years ago and the evidence of Jesus christ is overwhelming. Beside that, I have personal relationship with the holy spirit and have seen/heard a lot of vision that has come to pass.

If I pray God always answer my prayer and on time. So, what misleading books do you want me to still go and read.
You are one of the people brainwashed by the bible just like the boko haram are brainwashed by the quran. i implore to sit right sir and surrender to God. There is God but not as described in the holy books!
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by 701ecilana: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
lawani:
Clap for yourself for finding a bases for committing crimes everywhere in the world.
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by kolaish(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
lawani:
You are one of the people brainwashed by the bible just like the boko haram are brainwashed by the quran. i implore to sit right sir and surrender to God. There is God but not as described in the holy books!
Oga, Thank you. Have a nice day.
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by lawani: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
701ecilana:

Clap for yourself for finding a bases for committing crimes everywhere in the world.
I Am not a christian whose future sins are forgiven by an extant 3rd party!
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by 701ecilana: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
lawani:
I Am not a christian whose future sins are forgiven by an extant 3rd party!
But you are a Muslim who believes a pedophile is a holy prophet
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by lawani: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
701ecilana:

But you are a Muslim who believes a pedophile is a holy prophet
You think only christian or muslim, but my theology is traditionalist
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by 701ecilana: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
lawani:
You think only christian or muslim, but my theology is traditionalist
So you are practicing Witchcraft yet you had the need to talk about the Christianity you know nothing about?
Re: Buddhists And Rohingya Muslims. by lawani: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
701ecilana:

So you are practicing Witchcraft yet you had the need to talk about the Christianity you know nothing about?
Go on and research the number and calibre of people worldwide following the theology of the ancient Yoruba and you will be surprised

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Popular Nigerian Prophet Predicts Winner Of USA Presidential Election, / Pastor W. F. Kumuyi Miracle Crusade Live In Abuja Kicks Off Shortly / Is There A God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.