Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! (1622 Views)

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At / This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by OohMpa: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
PRELUDE:
She comes to see you or rather you go see her. You guys talk freely over a bottle of wine, laughing at each other's jokes. She leaves you wanton, chemistry soars high whence you go for the lower lips. What then happens? Do you play songs to augment the ecstasy or you let your spontaneous nature kick in? If yes to the former, what songs do you play and do they have effects on her? Did she cumm?

Ooh Mpa is going to relate orgasm and rhythm, establishing a causality. It's gonna be a semi-long read. Bear with him.

THE USUAL:
Ooh Mpa plays only 9 songs. Long enough to last a forepläy but short enough not to bore the eerie moment.

Only one song makes up the
Precum AKA Forepläy i.e. Dance Like We're Making Love by Ciara. This is the only aphrodisiac Ooh Mpa trusts because women generally know it and makes it easier to dance to than it already is.

Put it on replay, invite her to the floor and watch how she guides you. If she doesn't kiss you after the 3rd verse, there's a fat chance she's not interested in you.

Then the playlist comes up. 9 songs of:

1. Trey Songz - Inside pt2
2. The Weekend ft Drake - The Zone
3. PartyNextDoor - Persian Rugs
4. Bando Jonez - Sex You
5. Chris Brown ft Usher & Zayn - Back To Sleep remix
6. The Weekend - Wicked Games
7. PartyNextDoor - Wus Curious
8. Sevyn Streeter ft Chris Brown - It won't stop
9.TY Dollar $ign ft Wiz Khalifa & The Weekend - Or Nah remix

This is where it gets interesting. Ooh Mpa will spare some of the erõtic details but largely include:

The Australian Kiss at the standing position. She gets tortured to the point she can't reach for supports. Her legs wrapped around, doused in her own secretions up to the time Ooh Mpa hears a soft plea. There is also the cowgirl, sleeping doggy, slow missionary, etc.

The mainstay is eye contact and talking. Follow the rhythm of the songs while thrusting or you could moan the song close to her lips. Probably, sing low to her ears with little biting. Okay, back to topic

The results were somewhat bleh. Firstly, the few climaxes he's experienced didn't tally with a particular song. Moreso, there were suspicions of fake orgäsms and even few with no songs (spontaneous sex).

Ooh Mpa is sure you lads know how women climax, different buttons for them. Some have contractions, secretions, fast breathing/heart beats, dilated pupils/wavy eyes. Others let their mouth or hands do the expressions.

Circumstances led to a little experiment.
Legoo

THE RESULTS:
From first week of July, Ooh Mpa had 5 different sexual encounters. Now, out of these 5, 3 moved according to plan while sadly the rest had a sexual innuendo about Ooh Mpa.
Let's call them A, B and C.

A had a bedding with Ooh Mpa twice,
B, once
C was also once but thrice on same night

With miss A, Ooh Mpa had the playlist going right after Ciara of course. 5 songs were this time on replay
(3, 5, 7, 8, 9).
Result: No orgasm.

The second time however had Ooh Mpa playing the remaining songs (1, 2, 4, 6).
Result: Orgasm represented by screams and contractions.

With miss B, Ooh Mpa selected songs 1 and 4.
Result: No Orgasm.

With Miss C, Ooh Mpa started with all 4 songs but there's nothing strangely after the first round

Songs 2 and 6 :She came with The Weekend and Drake

In the morning, she came one more time with The Weekend and Drake.

Orgasms were represented by going silent after she was moaning most of her experience. Also, she tried to force Ooh Mpa out but also in. Weird!

It's crazy, seems so but the bland area in this is the fact that C has never heard The Zone before. Or she might have but can't recognize the artistes

There you have it. If you're gonna have sex, play music. Turn the music up and fück close to the speakers. Maintain eye contact a lot and let her lead. Incorporate cowgirl into it, don't be stiff about it.
Good luck

Valar Morghulis
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Decale: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
The Devil just renamed a street after you
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Anopheles: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Inside pt2. This song isn't for the faint hearted. I remember playing this song on speakers. My church member walked in and just walked out immediately grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by OohMpa: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Anopheles:
Inside pt2. This song isn't for the faint hearted. I remember playing this song on speakers. My church member walked in and just walked out immediately grin

The moans in there...

Listen to The Weekend especially his Thursday album
Then PartyNextDoor

Those songs are aphrodisiacs.
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by youngest85(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pls dont spoil me o
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
5 star post.

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
The best post I've seen in a while shocked cheesy I will rate it 20/10 cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by youngberry001(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
The best post I've seen in a while shocked cheesy I will rate it 20/10 cheesy kiss kiss
i wonder wicch type of lady re u undecided
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngberry001:
i wonder wicch type of lady re u undecided
must there be a type? undecided sad
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by youngberry001(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
must there be a type? undecided sad
yeah ah tink so,,,,,,perhapz u re dah ghost type cry
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngberry001:
yeah ah tink so,,,,,,perhapz u re dah ghost type cry
Lots of benefits being the ghost type tho cheesy I will take it as a compliment kiss
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
I have the same strategy but a different playlist. To complement OoMpa efforts, I will list them below.

1) Lenny Williams -- Cause I love you
2) Dave Koz -- This Guy
3) John Legend -- Slow Dance
4) Ceelo Green -- Cry
5) Gnarls Barkley -- Crazy
6) Jill Scott -- Whatever
7) Sam Hunt -- Take your time
cool Marvin Gaye -- Let's get it on
9) Billy Ocean -- Suddenly
10) Billy Ocean -- New Meaning
11) Usher -- Burn

Works like magic hehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Gewezzy1(f): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
, Weekend Ft Drake Zone, got me awwww

Now i miss my ex sigh.
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by viktagorion: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Inside this Buhari's change

SMH.
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Fernandowski(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wiz Khalifa - promises

Trey songz - heart attack

Chris Brown - fuuuccckkk you back to sleep
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Anopheles: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
OohMpa:

The moans in there...

Listen to The Weekend especially his Thursday album
Then PartyNextDoor

Those songs are aphrodisiacs.

I have The Weeknd collection. That guy has songs for different positions lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Wondered If Playing Songs Could Cause An Orgasm? GET IN HERE!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
One bae go come here now dey form Van Damme

(1) (Reply)

. / Reasons Why Men Behave Negatively To Girls Who Refuse Their Proposal. / 23 Years Old And Don't Know A Single Ladie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.