Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (10024 Views)

Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) / Akpos New Year Resolution (funny Akpos) / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by miztersale(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Three friends Akpos, Rukewe and Oghene decided to go for a picnic.
Rukewe packs the picnic basket with drinks and sandwiches.
Oghene carried the basket and they set out for the park 10km away.
It takes them two hours to get there. When they arrived, Oghene found out that Rukewe did not pack the bottle opener.
They begged Akpos to make the four hour trip to go for the opener.
He disagreed. “You’ll finish the sandwiches before I return”, Akpos protested.
“No we won’t'”, assured Rukewe.
After some more cajoling from them, Akpos reluctantly decides to go and bring the opener.
After five hours, there was no sign of Akpos. They decided to wait for another 3 hours, still no sign of Akpos. After waiting for more than 8 hours they were now very hungry so they decided to take one sandwich each.
As they were about to eat, Akpos jumped out from behind a rock screaming “I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WOULD EAT THE SANDWITCHES! I’M NOT GOING AGAIN!!!”
What will you do to Akpos if you are one of his friend

1 Like

Re: Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by alegbeleye(m): 12:12am On Sep 07, 2016
1400 BC joke angry

1 Like

Re: Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2016
alegbeleye:
1400 BC joke angry
busted..
And you exaggerated it .. .It just last year joke
Re: Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by bostish(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Funny
Re: Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 31, 2019
Slick work you have here. wink

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts / Basket Mouth Vs I Go Die / What Is The Opposite Of Opposite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.