Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (81253 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Lordkylie(f): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
sammy6:
The girl is a capital bastard with no conscience. It's true the guy is an arrogant pig but why not just block him. So cuz he chiked you, you want to scatter his marriage and spoil his reputation. Girls like this always have it coming for them so she'll have her own day. See as she even expose bobbi and she dey vex say they ask her for sex.
which useless reputation?All straying phenises will fall into disgrace.Carry On!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Kadafiobi: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
The man is a fool no doubt but how did he get ur contact or come across u? Who gave out the number?
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by tola268: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
ehix89:
That Lady doesn't look a saint either...undecided
Birds of the same feather ....
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by olopaooo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Untop my thing na him you dey vex ? grin grin egbon don press cntr P
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Bonejr(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
She does not make such jokes with married men. but if you are unmarried you can try your luck. . .
With millions and cars I can't make love to her, she is not even beautiful
Unless someone can use pillow and cover her face
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Seanmike(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
just passin by
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by ehix89(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
tola268:
Birds of the same feather ....
flock together
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
niggi4life:
I still don't understand the reason why men beg, cajole, force and droll over women who look like bitches, is it because of d boobs she put on display? Or d fake hair? Or the over edited photo of d face?
To add salt upon injury the girl said NO, why don't u back out?
Very useless man, na dis kind man dey make women say "All men are d same" undecided

Honestly i am so pissed at the guy.

Even if i am as ugly as an olger i will never ever drool over a lady.

If i let you into my intentions and you start forming genevive then you are on your own

Too many ladies out there to mess yourself up this way and for the lady please someone should help me tell her she goofed big time because she acted so immaturely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Mbenny(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
the man looks like a ninja. coolthe man looks like a ninja.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by hilaryiq(f): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Organs:
I dont see why anybody will blame the man. From the text, the man asked her out and put his best game forward and she threatened him. I dont see any harassment here initially, the harassment started after the threat from the lady. She should've just said she is not interested and tell him to pls face him front. The only blame on the man is that he got angry at her threats and called her out how he looked at her initially which was wrong, no matter how she dresses, he had no right to look at her a certain way or because she is not a saint so she must accept his advances, wrong on his part as well.

It is the man's fault cause he is MARRIED but still looking to cheat on his wife. That's a very serious thing! Single women need to start exposing every married man that's trying to make advances on them and hopefully their wives would divorce them or stop treating them like real men.

Keyword: Married man.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by sam2020(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Don't mind her, Why she didn't show us the ones she welcomes.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Dayshow: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Which straight man excluding gays wey for see u , then no toast u. Be him married or single wit that kind chest wey u carry.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by ehix89(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hajokee:
she is not a saint Buh doesn't do married men .. So is DAT a crime
Do you have her scope of business undecidedand if you do, don't be amazed she must have expanded
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Duru009(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
This ugly girl.. ..
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by STANCIOUS(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
The Girl is a looser. Her Profile picture makes her look like a LovePeddler with huge exposed boobs and flirtatious look. she lookes like 'FOR SALE' commodity. She is only furious because she did not bargain for a deal with an UGLY MAN. Shame on her!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by ehix89(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
gemale:

Does dt gv d man license 2 chase her? A married man... Tufia. He's a bastard. He has no respect 4 himself, his wife or God. It's men lyk ds dt make women tnk all men r randy dogs.
Hello Brov, kindly read my follow-up message
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Organs(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
hilaryiq:

It is the man's fault cause he is MARRIED but still looking to cheat on his wife. That's a very serious thing! Single women need to start exposing every married man that's trying to make advances on them and hopefully their wives would divorce them or stop treating them like real men.

Keyword: Married man.

Hilaryiq: Are you his father or his wife?? That is his problem, you, are you free of sin? ok, maybe you tell lies, who has a right to come after you for that etc, we need to stop judging people for what they do with themselves as long as it is mutual consent and not against a minor who of course cannot give consent, it is not your business, abeg bros learn to face your front.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by ehix89(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
indie22:

I doubt she needs to look like a saint, she's not the one who has a spouse at home whilst being stupid on another young girl's phone.
Why drag an irresponsible man through the filthy mud of social media and still want to keep her white spotless, I don't believe any girl with high self worth will reduce herself so low when she could easily hit her block button, I could categorically say that its a tale of two hoes.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Cathony(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
This ain't a new story tho, it happens everyday. But been married and tasty? it ain't right
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by ehix89(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tolbanks:

She never said she's a saint either... undecided
Maybe she should just stop playing it
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lots of mumu married men these days.u get wife and yet na beg u beg another woman for d tin for Facebook of all places. abi ur wife no dey give u d tin?.if d tin hold u dat much den go carry ashawo.End time married man wit im head like kolanut.na dis one go carry STD go house to im wife.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by sexychocho(f): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Men and Ojukokoro

Dnt knw Y dey r nt satisfied

Too bad
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Pedro369(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Like charges attract like chareges....Boobs attract Penis...Just like d way i wantu av sex with her... Verdict: Her Fault
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
this is how young girls get killed or hurt, if she didn't want to have sex with him, all she has to do was to block him from her social media, if she threatened to tell his wife or ruin his family he could snap and hurt her.

Besides his wife might even blame her for seducing her husband.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by dotuna3(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sweetcypress:

Lol, you are not a serious human being. But was I not making a lot of sense?

U make a lot of sense. But am very serious am attracted can we meet? undecided

Kindly letz go private

Have sent u a PM kindly acknowledged
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Okuchris(f): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
d way you dress is d way ur address, if you had dress properly, certainly he would not bring d topic.most of the problems we face is caused by us

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Kdon2: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Towncrier247:
A young lady identified as Sotonye Green, has exposed a married man who has been soliciting for ok.

According to Sotonye, the man keeps on seducing her even after she threatened to expose his randy behaviour on facebook for all to see.

“Please this is to the wife of this man, he is harassing me with messages even after telling him i would put up our messages here. And now he is threatening me. His wife needs to know this is what he is doing in these hard times.” She posted.

Here is a photo of the man.

See the messages he has been sending to the lady below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/young-lady-exposes-married-man-who-has.html

Both of them are just embarrassing public air space! Abeg waka pass fast!
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Livinusc(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol may be she did 'nt like d man because i did 'nt see saint Obi all over her fase.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by obstead200(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
firstking01:
And the girl looks like a lipsrsealed to meundecided
the girl na ashy na.
Look at the beginning of the chat. The guy replied "business" obviously to a question like "what do u do?"
The girl come access the man and decided that he is not rich enough (based on his looks and what he does). So she decides to play righteous just to put him off. When the guy fooled himself by replying harshly, the girl now became a bit.chy slu.t.
Trust me, if the guy na oil worker or a minor celebrity, the girl won't pull this s.hit
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
anyicash:
The both parties are stupid and seem to enjoy the act. if not the girl could easily block him and move on....D girl only wants to play nice girl meanwhile we knew whom she really is. taa gbafuo dia.
the guy might even have multiple Facebook accounts.if she blocks one the other just pops on. U never know guys wit determination.could be dis her strategy was just to scare him off.anyway na buhari i blame for all these foolishness wey some men dey exhibit cos of puna cheesycheesy
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by StarPlayer: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
LuvU2:
Too many ugly male hoes these days. undecided
I aint ugly, neighter am i married, but i'ld luv to get down with u if u don't mind
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by manikspears: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
So you are trying to prove to us that you are a saint by torturing us with this super story, abi? Immaturity and hyprocracy on display.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.