Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (17323 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / FG To Launch "Change Begins With Me" Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Aroh48(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2016
May amadioha solder ur anus,idiot.pple are hungry nd u are saying trash

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by tolexy007(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Progressive01:
Baba's really doing all he could to deliver us from the consequences of years of maladministration we suffer. I know the gentleman sees all that is going on and is deeply saddened he can't simply wish certain stuffs into existence.

He does really care I believe and is willing to do whatever lies within the legal bounds of his office to ensure every Nigerian lives to walk with shoulders high, proud to announce themselves Nigerians wherever they go, unlike the situation obtainable today when politicians, 419ers and drug dealers have totally messed up her domestic and international reputation.

NOA has a huge role to play in this and I'm glad they are being brought on board. Some of us had assumed the agency had been scraped due to the near total inactivity that has characterised their existence, most notably during the last general election. One hardly saw or heard any jingles from them, neither did we see them on the streets distribution flyers, doing what they were established to do. Hopefully, this would mark a turnaround and spring them back to life.

We aren't where we desire to be yet, but I haven't the slightest doubt in my mind regardless of all the challenges we see today, before the curtain falls on this admin, we'd sing a new song.

It is well with my country.

nice write up, but how much did dey pay u for this?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Xeedorf: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Xeedorf:

Your party promised us change,but we failed to ask if positive or negattive change.
Now you warn come with another scam slogan?
Please poverty in the country now beyond this,Oga Lie.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by holluphemydavid(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
greatgod2012:
If any change want to start with anyone, it should be from the presidency headed by PMB and APC as the ruling party by fulfilling their campaign promises.

A hungry man is an angry man.

People are hungry, thus, angry. If you want a hungry man to happily do whatever is committed into his hand, first make sure he's fully fed to his satisfaction, then, you'll see how he's gonna perform excellently. So, if the FG want any positive change to start with us, let there be reduction in the sufferings and hardship that are confronting the citizens.

The bitter truth is that the citizens are not going to be cooperative with this programme if the current hardship facing the country persists.

Too much hunger on the land, thus, too many angry citizens. Let positive change begin with this first.
God bless u for ur brilliant comment, dnt mind dis heartless and uncredible set of people, hunger everywhere and dey are talkin trash, change begin with me ko, change start with u ni

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2016
mannobi:
So Mr lie Mohammed has prepared another zobo for the gullible ones again? This is hell no! Nigerians are too hungry now to do any silly biding of Mr Liar Mohammed.
Not until your government is accountable to JUST ONE of all the campaign promises.
this campaign is aimed at educating people like you who refused to change your attitudes at your age,but expect the govt of pmb which is just a year old to change everything that was destroyed by your brother jonah for 6yrs plus that of the gvt before him.
Take advantage of this initiative of the federal and allow change to begin with you.
GOODMORNING!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Udobass: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Change again?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by KBrown: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2016
There's no arguing the reality that hunger is in the land. However, we should know that it takes the cooperation of citizens in a country for government to succeed. From my understanding, Nigerians must be ready to change their perspectives about government by contributing their quota and doing things the way it ought to be done without looking for shortcuts. Heaven helps those who help themselves.
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Horlufemi(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Africans and food
Help me with that picture.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Miles300: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2016
The change should begin with the politicians and leaders demselves , cos if u are doing the right and leading right there won't be corruption and hunger in the land .. This administration is a joke .. Instead dem to look for how to revive the economy they are talking of change begins with me , wen hungry dey catch people where d change wan come from ? Leaders are meant to leader by example and inspire her followers to do same ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by permanentgrace(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
But these are not the 'change' they actually told the gullible ones before they appended down thier thumbprint for them. They said 1dollar will equal 1naira and we all know what is obtainable as of today. They said N5000 for the unemployed, till today the zombies are killing themselves because shishi, dem no see. They said feeding programme for kids in school but till day, the kids go to school hungry and return hungry.
Surprisingly, i was shocked to have seen the mammoth crowd found at the APC campaign ground yesterday when the idiotic president went there. I saw the same hungry Nigerians still hailing Buhari. To say i was shocked to the marrow is an understatement. I mean these are hungry Nigerians who Buhari's unfavourable economic policies have singlehandedly put them in mess with hunger and yet, instead of these people stoning the idiot president they were rather seen still hailing him. It was then i knew there is no hope in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by permanentgrace(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2016
If i catch Lie Mohammed, this is what will happen to him. Foolish and senseless people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by EzzyStanley(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Better thunder hook buhari neck. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by EzzyStanley(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2016
AntiIPOB:
this campaign is aimed at educating people like you who refused to change your attitudes at your age,but expect the govt of pmb which is just a year old to change everything that was destroyed by your brother jonah for 6yrs plus that of the gvt before him.
Take advantage of this initiative of the federal and allow change to begin with you.
GOODMORNING!
take advantage of what initiative? this country is totally messed up right now and you think a year plus is not enough to let you understand that this new leaders are clueless and don't know what right policies and actions to take? you're just being partisan and irrational.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2016
EzzyStanley:
take advantage of what initiative? this country is totally messed up right now and you think a year plus is not enough to let you understand that this new leaders are clueless and don't know what right policies and actions to take? you're just being partisan and irrational.
if you can endured hardship for 16yrs under pdp,why don't you endure a year or two now?
Unless you hate the person in aso rock.
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by CioAngels(f): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Lai mohamed, you all politicians and your friends should first return all the billions to the last kobo you have all stolen then, only then can you say that Nigerian hungry masses should once again key into your deceit/failure/lies. Every poor people used as example learnt from you thieves becos to them, if you can do it becos it is right then they can also do it in their own little way becos it is right. You enumeratated what you tagged corruption by the poor but intentionally omited the highest corruption done by the government against the poor graduate youths by refusing them employment by secretly employing into CBN, (EMEFIELE) FIRS (FOWLER) AND THE NIGERIAN PRISONS (BUHARI's BROTHER) the families of buhari, osinbajo, tinubu, atiku, fashola amongst others, lai, what corruption could be higher than that? With the SLOGAN of Change Must Begin With The STEALLING LEADERS AND THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS. President buhari has been employing only his family into offices yet, buhari is not corrupt. Rather than face governace you are their hiding your incompetences by accusing gej, obj and yar'dua. Tell me lai mohamed, is dogara and eleven law makers are in gej, obj or yar'dua's government? You group of Armed Robbers. If only the hungry masses will remain in-doors while your insultive campaign lasted. FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT LEADERS. May all THE DEITIES OF THE LANDS OF NIGERIA ASK, HUNT, JUDGE AND PUNISH ALL OUR LEADERS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Anoda means of looting... Yeye slogan.. How many times have u heard "Change or Repent" on d street.

Chai begins with U... An average Nigerians have been saying dat even before d launch grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2016
I doubt anybody read the article from the comments I'm seeing. This program is to fight against indiscipline, but instead of using force as in 1983, they've decided to use the media
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by AmakaAina(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
E be like say dis one want make lightening strick am? How dare your compare the Messiah with PMB? Who did Jesus hurt or cause afflictions to while He was here on earth? Was it not goodness and healing He brought for all? He feed thousands with very little not take the small that they had and make it utterly useless! Ngwa make PMB gan crucify hinsef nau since he is "messiah-ish". A messiah is a savior not a tyrant! Arrant nonsensical and ignorant yarns! angry
beycity1:

You need attention. Is corruption fight not part of his campaign promises? This your hatred go soon send you to your grave.

To the topic..... PMB just do the best you can and live d rest. Even when the messiah was here only few believe him.... #GODBLESSNIGERIA#

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Kazrem(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Good. I support it. But coming rather late. But then, better late than never.
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Deluded dumbskulls!..next!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Peace2love: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmm! If changing NIGERIA means "hardship" then changing ME means....?
Me I no follow ooh, it can begin with anyone not me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Bgorgeous: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Really what Nigerian s need right now is enlightenment
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by honeygirl17: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Progressive01:
Baba's really doing all he could to deliver us from the consequences of years of maladministration we suffer. I know the gentleman sees all that is going on and is deeply saddened he can't simply wish certain stuffs into existence.

He does really care I believe and is willing to do whatever lies within the legal bounds of his office to ensure every Nigerian lives to walk with shoulders high, proud to announce themselves Nigerians wherever they go, unlike the situation obtainable today when politicians, 419ers and drug dealers have totally messed up her domestic and international reputation.

NOA has a huge role to play in this and I'm glad they are being brought on board. Some of us had assumed the agency had been scraped due to the near total inactivity that has characterised their existence, most notably during the last general election. One hardly saw or heard any jingles from them, neither did we see them on the streets distribution flyers, doing what they were established to do. Hopefully, this would mark a turnaround and spring them back to life.

We aren't where we desire to be yet, but I haven't the slightest doubt in my mind regardless of all the challenges we see today, before the curtain falls on this admin, we'd sing a new song.

It is well with my country.
Well written nonsense! Pls do this

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Jay542(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2016
honeygirl17:
Well written nonsense! Pls do this
Haaha. Badass grin
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by BABANGBALI: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2016
No be person wey get food for belle go listen to you. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by mannobi(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2016
AntiIPOB:
GOODMORNING!
See this oponu somebody spewing trash here o

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2016
mental fvckery hehe
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by JSoE(f): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Buhari, kitikpa gbagbuo gi ebeahu.
Anuofia ututu!

Person no even fit balance well start business na one useless money-sucking programme you won shove down our throats instead of using it for something reasonable.Na like this you use our money junket around the world come dey yarn us dust about being broke.

Oke udele!
Anuofia!
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by phemray(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
greatgod2012:

How do u want it to start with FG? It begins with u. FG can only put policies in place and enforce it and that is why the campaign is neccessary bro! Problem of Nigeria are caused by Nigerians and will be resolved by nigerians. FG and national assembly are made up of Nigerians that were selected from corrupt society to represent the corrupt minded nigerians (voters) that believed in kick backs after votes and therefore the representatives must pad budget or steal money to be able to give rice, garri, vegetable oil, sewing machine, cash etc otherwise he will loose next election.

Hardship we are experiencing now is artificial, its caused as a result of stopping corrupt monies in cerculation meanwhile we all used to the system over 30 yrs. Our present hardship is caused by d introduction of TSA, reduce oil theift , block ghost workers, trial of corrupt big men. So shld govt relax or reverse all these measures? Then which way naija?

NDA started bombing pipelines only when tompolo was declared wanted and drop crude oil production,

We need to change our orientation at all level b4 d present hardship can come down. All gvt. officials at federal, state n local levels are corrupt minded always looking for bribe or gift by force from their customers b4 rendering service n still collect salaries, customs, police , road safety, immigration, FIRS, teachers, doctors, lawyers infact we are in big trouble. No one is ready to assist freely n honestly.
So , in my own opinion d campaign is good n necessary for us to move forward n change our orientation for good.

This is what I'm saying, even, the Bible says that, by the testimonies of two or more witnesses, the truth is established.

Let the change start with the FG, abeg.
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by phemray(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=greatgod2012 post=49140274]

This is what I'm saying, even, the Bible says that, by the testimonies of two or more witnesses, the truth is established.

Let the change start with the FG, abeg.[/quote

How do u want it to start with FG? It begins with u. FG can only put policies in place and enforce it and that is why the campaign is neccessary bro! Problem of Nigeria are caused by Nigerians and will be resolved by nigerians. FG and national assembly are made up of Nigerians that were selected from corrupt society to represent the corrupt minded nigerians (voters) that believed in kick backs after votes and therefore the representatives must pad budget or steal money to be able to give rice, garri, vegetable oil, sewing machine, cash etc otherwise he will loose next election.

Hardship we are experiencing now is artificial, its caused as a result of stopping corrupt monies in cerculation meanwhile we all used to the system over 30 yrs. Our present hardship is caused by d introduction of TSA, reduce oil theift , block ghost workers, trial of corrupt big men. So shld govt relax or reverse all these measures? Then which way naija?

NDA started bombing pipelines only when tompolo was declared wanted and drop crude oil production,

We need to change our orientation at all level b4 d present hardship can come down. All gvt. officials at federal, state n local levels are corrupt minded always looking for bribe or gift by force from their customers b4 rendering service n still collect salaries, customs, police , road safety, immigration, FIRS, teachers, doctors, lawyers infact we are in big trouble. No one is ready to assist freely n honestly.
So , in my own opinion d campaign is good n necessary for us to move forward n change our orientation for good.
Re: Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard by mars123(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
greatgod2012:

Do you have human feeling at all?

We're talking of too much hunger, suffering, hardship, etc faced by the citizens, you're here mocking people and accusing them of wailing.

Even if you're opportuned to be living in abundance, why don't you show some empathy

Or can you honestly claim not to be aware of the hardship that people are currently undergoing
You sound like you don't even know when the hardship in Nigeria started and how long it has lasted.your type just come here and follow the bandwagon. If you were the government you won't even know where to start. Show some empathy indeed, offline nko? I guess you showed some empathy by voting Goodluck Jonathan. you think you are in hardship you that can afford mb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Support Organisation Headquarters Deserted Four Months After Inauguration / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.