Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Forgot Windows 10 Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Forgot Windows 10 Password (1426 Views)

You Used Your Friend's Phone To Check Facebook And Forgot To Log Out. Do This! / How To Unlock Windows 10 Password / I Forgot My Laptop Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgot Windows 10 Password by Vepuriz: 4:36am On Sep 07, 2016
My younger brother changed his computer password yesterday night. This morning he turned to me and ask me to help him out because he can't remember clearly what is the password is. I am not a computer geek and the only method i could think of is reinstalling the os. Do you know any other methods that won't erase the data on computer? much appreciated.
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by sotall(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Vepuriz:
My younger brother changed his computer password yesterday night. This morning he turned to me and ask me to help him out because he can't remember clearly what is the password is. I am not a computer geek and the only method i could think of is reinstalling the os. Do you know any other methods that won't erase the data on computer? much appreciated.

if you are in Lagos, call or whatsapp me on 08164685979. I can help you.
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by chudyboy05(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
I can help you recover all your data without loosing non of it. But it depends where you are.
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by Vepuriz: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2016
chudyboy05:
I can help you recover all your data without loosing non of it. But it depends where you are.

What do you mean?

P.S. I figured out myself after trying several password recovery too. Please check this: How to reset windows 10 password without formatting
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can help you recover all your data without loosing anything at all. Where you reside will be another issue or limit.
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by Kunleforreal(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Vepuriz:

I can remove the password without formatting your laptop, call or whatsapp 09038748895 if you are in Lagos.
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by amylomo(f): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Please wat abt windows 8,i forgot my password too nd i av tried all possible guesses but still not correct... Please help
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by sotall(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
amylomo:
Please wat abt windows 8,i forgot my password too nd i av tried all possible guesses but still not correct... Please help

call or whatsapp me on 08164685979. i will help you retrieve your password with all your documents and files intact.
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by Kunleforreal(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2016
amylomo:

I can remove the password without formating your laptop.
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by Yankserty: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2017
To recover the lost password or create a new data , i suggest you download a windows password recovery tool. the Recoverywindowspassword tool is a good at recovering lost password for Windows 10. install it on your computer and turn on this app , you can reset Windows 10 password .
From : https://www.recoverywindowspassword.com/reset-forgotten-windows-10-login-password.html
Re: Forgot Windows 10 Password by TrevorDJ(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Do you need to sign in to your Windows 10 PC and realize that you’ve forgotten your password? Don’t panic; Windows 10 lets you reset a forgotten password, whether you use a Microsoft Account or a local account.

https://www.novabach.com/how-to-reset-a-forgotten-windows-10-password/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 30k Laptop / Converting Wordperfect Documents To Microsoft Word / Sold i5 8th gen Hp Probook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.