Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (49224 Views)

Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Dygeasy(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2016
His friend and colleague, Comedian, Bovi posted the sad news on his Instagram page some minutes ago.

In the post, Bovi wrote,

Basketmouth was robbed this morning in his Lekki phase 1 home between the hours of 2am - 4am, 7th of September 2016. He and his family were held at gun point while the sad episode lasted. Nobody was hurt. Valuables were taken including the CCTV device. A report has been made at the police station. He can't be reached at the moment but will be back on as soon as possible.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKC4CiKho1j/?hl=en

2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by saintfellow(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2016
EIYA!!! change is real, freeze has seen what to freeze on, basket mouth nor vess o, its what you voted for, when i was shouting GEJ till 2019, people that got drenched by the rain because they had brooms instead of umbrella were attacking me. "anyways its not ladyf again.

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by beycity(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by xreal: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2016
No problem.

The boys just came for their share at odd hours.

Afterall his wife said he bought a Mansion for her about a week ago.

Some ppl are just unnecessarily noisy.

240 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Smellymouth: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Nobody should mention Daddy Freeze's name on this thread ooo!!

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Since when is Bovi Basketmouth's PRO

Anyways sorry for his loss, if this was a developed country, he'd be talking to his insurance company but sadly, this is naija undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Disneylady(f): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Sorry for ur loss bro

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2016
eeyah sorry oo
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by saintfellow(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2016
skarlett:
Since when is Bovi Basketmouth's PRO

Anyways sorry for his loss, if this was a developed country, he'd be talking to his insurance company but sadly, this is naija undecided
but sadly this is naija. "i feel like slapping you for this comment.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by hedonistic: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2016
This is not good at all. There's something very terrible about armed robbery, especially when it takes place in a person's own home.

Your home is supposed to be your sanctuary where you and your family retire to everyday and seek solace from the troubles of the world. When this sanctuary is violated by evil strangers who instil fear and sorrow, the subsequent trauma can be very difficult to overcome.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Ehn ehn?
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by kinglekan: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2016
shocked shocked

It's well ooo
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2016
When they'll be flaunting wealth upandan on social media. Boys no dey smile o.

49 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by kinglekan: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nobody should mention Daddy Freeze's name on this thread ooo!!

Iffa hear! Some would still come up with peppersoup logic of linking this incidence with him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
but sadly this is naija. "i feel like slapping you for this comment.

I just gave you a like, run along now boy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by IhateYorubafool: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Daddy Freeze
You will not go unpunished

20 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by kenbee(f): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Wait, Na joke?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by tintingz(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Daddy freeze will be the first suspect on list.

Basketmouth 1 : 1 Daddy freeze grin

Lesson of the day: Fighting is not a good thing.

9 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by pabon(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by nagidarabani: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Daddy Freeze
You will not go unpunished
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by nikkypearl(f): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Eeyaa sad

Freezer!! I hail o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by LorDBolton(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
hedonistic:
This is not good at all. There's something very terrible about armed robbery, especially when it takes place in a person's own home.

Your home is supposed to be your sanctuary where you and your family retire to everyday and seek solace from the troubles of the world. When this sanctuary is violated by evil strangers who instil fear and sorrow, the subsequent trauma can be very difficult to overcome.

word!

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by EMMYB0Y(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Sorry man..... But you for tell them make dem sit down make u come start to crack joke till police come now.....that moment ehm... If they ask him his name... He go say I am br..br..brrr.r bright okpo..kpo...kpo..kpo... Cha... Basketmouth go sharperly ceased from his head..... Sorry man again..... U no say economy hard now.....

And we dey expect the scenario for your next comedy show oh.... Titled ..BASKETMOUTH ROBBED UNCENCORLY...

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by sommyblaze(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Chaii sorry B mouth....

niccurs eye don tear, no food to chop.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by yeyeboi(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
I blame daddy freeze for this
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by luckgood(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
The change is real brovs and the country is fast turning to wild wild west. It's high time i book for a gun cool

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by pabon(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2016
My sympathy
Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by MissingBudget: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Sad. They didn't hurt him, they helped themselves. Kind robbers. grin

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by nagidarabani: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Dygeasy:
His friend and colleague, Comedian, Bovi posted the sad news on his Instagram page some minutes ago.

In the post, Bovi wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKC4CiKho1j/?hl=en

1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by saintfellow(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2016
skarlett:

I just gave you a like, run along now boy undecided
I just want to keep slapping u.

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Gee645(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Thats exactly what recession, unemployment and insecurity can cause!

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Na that one dey reign now make them rob finish steal CCTV.
It is well undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.