Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away (1976 Views)

Pure Alsatian German Shepard Puppies For Sale, Nation Wide Delivery / German Shepherd (alsatian) Puppies For Sale At FESTAC TOWN / Alsatian And German Shepherd Dogs – Differences And Distinguishing Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away by chloedogie(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2016
I have one alsatian/German shepherd breed to give out. I'm giving her out because I moved into a new apartment and we don't have a gate-man here. So when I want to travel, it becomes a big burden to me. last time I traveled for 2 days, I stock her cage up with every food available. Before I always leave her with my previous gate-man to care for her but now no one to and I'm always travelling. She's friendly and not aggressive. To show that I really love the dog, I'm going to give her out for free. Not like I'm selling her. I have a trip for this weekend too and I will be away for like a week. For the past two weeks I'be bn worrying about her. Any interested person should let me know. I will put some of her pictures here as a young pup and will snap other pictures today when I get home to show you how she is now. I need someone that will take care of her very well. Thanks. I'm based in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away by laivwire(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
chloedogie:
I have one alsatian/German shepherd breed to give out. I'm giving her out because I moved into a new apartment and we don't have a gate-man here. So when I want to travel, it becomes a big burden to me. last time I traveled for 2 days, I stock her cage up with every food available. Before I always leave her with my previous gate-man to care for her but now no one to and I'm always travelling. She's friendly and not aggressive. To show that I really love the dog, I'm going to give her out for free. Not like I'm selling her. I have a trip for this weekend too and I will be away for like a week. For the past two weeks I'be bn worrying about her. Any interested person should let me know. I will put some of her pictures here as a young pup and will snap other pictures today when I get home to show you how she is now. I need someone that will take care of her very well. Thanks. I'm based in Abuja.

I'm interested Chloe. I'm based in kaduna. Could come pick her up. I don't have your contacts though
Re: Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away by chloedogie(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2016
laivwire:

I'm interested Chloe. I'm based in kaduna. Could come pick her up. I don't have your contacts though
Re: Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away by chloedogie(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2016
She's so well trained that she doesn't urinate or shit in its cage until I'm back home late night. then I take her out on a stroll down the street that's when she will release everything outside.

1 Like

Re: Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away by chloedogie(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2016
I've seen a good guy that has my dog in custody now. She's all the way in Ilorin Kwara state. Thanks everyone that showed interest. Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away by KINGinVAHALA: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
How far bro? Does your pm work? let's chat in private. @JIXZ
Re: Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away by ENIGMA24(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
How far bro?
Does your pm work? let's chat in private. @JIXZ
oga, where u enter? u just misplace like dat
Re: Alsatian/german Shepherd Breed As A Give Away by KINGinVAHALA: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
ENIGMA24:
oga, where u enter? u just misplace like dat
Boss for life, how far na? Anything for your boy? Your boy loyal o

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Pure Slant Or Straight Back Gsd Between 30-50k? / Semi Adult female Caucasian for sale / Meet Talia My 3 Months Female Caucasian From Tox Kennel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.