Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke (42563 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by lordkit2: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hcN45KIAyho/V8_p3VV75XI/AAAAAAAKaCs/Z-_zvsZo26Q0SkL0F8Vtk96ImIaTSDOFQCLcB/s1600/6.png[/img]

Yesterday actress Funke Adesiyan shared a photo of herself wearing a $6 top and attached the receipt for the top.

Some trolls then said she was broke for wearing a top that 'cheap',This morning, the actress replied her trolls by sharing the certificate of the red bag she carried in the photo, saying she bought it for $5,650 which is about N2.3m going by this morning's exchange rate.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/07/photos-actress-funke-adesiyan-shows-offher-over-n2m-delvaux-bag-replies-trolls-who-say-she-is-broke/

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by kolaish(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2016
If armed robbers attack her now, she will be blaming God. Must she reply everybody. At times, we should remember that 'Silence is Golden'.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by goldbim(f): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Smh...money she ought to use to buy sense,she's using to buy bag...now she's showing certificate for bag..does she have to reply everybody??..if only celebrities'll learn to ignore certain things.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by yungmaestro(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by veekid(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yeye
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by omoikea(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Life is always fun when you have the money....

some idiots will come now and be saying its prostitution

#Flex your money joor, its ur time

BUT wait oooo, this change no affect her wen he dey affect me die

15 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Franchise21(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
What's ma business?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
but what cares

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
I thought the visit and the demonstration of simplicity by Mark Zuckerberg ought to have changed the orientation of many Nigerians particularly these celebrities.

They spend like there is no tomorrow, when they now fall sick, they start disturbing Nigerians with appeal for monies to foot hospital bills.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by favourmic(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stupidity
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by casttlebarbz(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ok.
But How does this reduce the price of rice in my area now

18 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Who's she?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by kaen1317: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
N2m bag? meaning all your relatives are well fed and living in the village

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by ElSherriff: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
She says "am not bragging ooo", then turns right back and brags her way to the depths. By the way, the $5.99 top is finer than the bag.

*Clears throat..."Sister, now that Nigeria is broke, can you lend us money?"

11 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by mrsdappyu: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
cute
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by yungest(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
wetin dat small #2m bag go carry....I don tire fr all dis yeye people o.....

anyway I'm beta off my #4000 bag can carry 15 of that #2m bag...*winks. irony of life.......

prayers against poverty....

10 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Trone: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
She's very right!

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by DozieInc(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by tayo4ng(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
common sense are not just common

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by oluwasegun007(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mark zukerburg comes to mind......

Rich but living simple

while some broke ass are living big but pretty poor....

Lubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by K9Uneet(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
She sef no get sense. Why wear a top without pulling off the price tag/ label/certificate?

I just wish Bihari was so quick to show us his certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by kaen1317: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
doesn't look N2m to me. i would feel cheated if i bought it for N5k

16 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by olamide452(f): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Why she post the receipt of the top in the first place undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by AlexzStructure(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sha... She should, its her money
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Plus234(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
did she meant 2,000 naira bag ?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Vicadonis(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ok, what should we do with this now
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Aba made bag. All this broke artist flaunting over priced , useless hand bags.

Let her show us the money. I know the fall in naira has over stated the value of items abroad.

Imagine one forum member bragged about buying one cheap itel phone for 40k. hmm angry
Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by sexymoma(f): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abeg i wan ask wetin be the difference between pepsi white cover and pepsi blue cover
cos i see two of dem.. im jos baffled and confused cos im a pepsi lover
and i don't want to drink counterfeit angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke by Damalex4luv(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
That 6dollars go buy 5correct tops for my lagos girls. Just go to super and confirm...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / Throwback Photo Of Phyno As A Boy As He Celebrates His 29th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.