Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. (1340 Views)

Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k / Investment Idea Needed / MMM Has Paid Part Of My Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Mobi47(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
I am drafting a plan on bringing up an investment platform, where individuals can deposit a minimum of #5000 and maximum of #2,000000 and will receive an interest of 30% in 4 month. Guys please what do u think about this.

You can only withdraw after 4 months.
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Walexz02(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
What do you intend to do with peoples money bro ?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Sounds like ponzi scheme, and if 100 persons invest 2million that's N200, 000,000 with an interest of N60,000,000, my question is what kind of investment do you want to do in this current Nigeria to take 60million in four months? You would end of using the money of other investors to offset swamping withdrawal request this making it a HYIP Which would eventually crash and you may go to jail when you are caught.
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Mobi47(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Walexz02:
What do you intend to do with peoples money bro ?

optimusmind:
Sounds like ponzi scheme, and if 100 persons invest 2million that's N200, 000,000 with an interest of N60,000,000, my question is what kind of investment do you want to do in this current Nigeria to take 60million in four months? You would end of using the money of other investors to offset swamping withdrawal request this making it a HYIP Which would eventually crash and you may go to jail when you are caught.
its not an HYIP or any of such ponzi scheme, it will interest u to know that I left anything HYIP or Ponzi scheme 2011 when liberty reserve stole our money. this business will be registered with CAC although a private Ltd LC, it will have the backings of efcc and other authorities.the money deposited will be used for investment. Optimusmind, there will never be any form of withdrawal problem or crashing, while brainstorming on this idea, I came up with a solution to this problem u mentioned. I said withdrawal will only be permitted after 4 months of investing with us. So withing that 4 months, we would have recouped 2-3 times of what was deposited with us.
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by teemy(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2016
@mobi47, an hedge fund would charge a 1-3% yearly service charge and when profits are declared receive 15-30% on profits. if your business can survive on such a module and you know your preferred markets so well then you are on your way to greatness.
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Mobi47:

its not an HYIP or any of such ponzi scheme, it will interest u to know that I left anything HYIP or Ponzi scheme 2011 when liberty reserve stole our money. this business will be registered with CAC although a private Ltd LC, it will have the backings of efcc and other authorities.the money deposited will be used for investment. Optimusmind, there will never be any form of withdrawal problem or crashing, while brainstorming on this idea, I came up with a solution to this problem u mentioned. I said withdrawal will only be permitted after 4 months of investing with us. So withing that 4 months, we would have recouped 2-3 times of what was deposited with us.
if that is what you are starting, then an LLC would not cut it, because you are indirectly starting an Investment Firm which falls under the financial jurisdiction,
so regulation like Banking and other Financial Institution Acts, Securities Exchange Acts, and the likes would come in play, you would have to meet up certain requirements to be able to start that legitimately.
There are investment firms out there, you can look at them to see what they do.
also check the regulation for starting an investment firm.

Goodluck
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Walexz02(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Mobi47:

Ok let's see your plan
That would motivate who ever wantz to follow
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Walexz02:

Ok let's see your plan
That would motivate who ever wantz to follow

That's true, let's see what he plans in invest the money in, and his market research, feasibility study and business plan for those industries
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Mobi47(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
optimusmind:

if that is what you are starting, then an LLC would not cut it, because you are indirectly starting an Investment Firm which falls under the financial jurisdiction,
so regulation like Banking and other Financial Institution Acts, Securities Exchange Acts, and the likes would come in play, you would have to meet up certain requirements to be able to start that legitimately.
There are investment firms out there, you can look at them to see what they do.
also check the regulation for starting an investment firm.

Goodluck
this business is not in the capital or money market yet, but I think it will be a new innovation..thanks for d advise.
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Mobi47(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
optimusmind:

That's true, let's see what he plans in invest the money in, and his market research, feasibility study and business plan for those industries
Lols bro, this is a business idea, if I should drop all this things u mentioned here hmm it will no longer be an idea o. but everyone will surely know when it begins.
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Mobi47(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
teemy:
@mobi47, an hedge fund would charge a 1-3% yearly service charge and when profits are declared receive 15-30% on profits. if your business can survive on such a module and you know your preferred markets so well then you are on your way to greatness.
nice one bro, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mobi47:
Lols bro, this is a business idea, if I should drop all this things u mentioned here hmm it will no longer be an idea o. but everyone will surely know when it begins.
Okay, but there's a reason no bank or investment broker wouldnt give 30%.
And these guys are tykoons in investment analysis.
And Pls what's your experience in investment and analysis?
I'm asking this so you get your facts and figures straight.
Most investment programs online started with a clear intention, but it gets though, then they cash out.
So if you want to start make sure you have the experience the manage investments.
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Mobi47(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
optimusmind:

Okay, but there's a reason no bank or investment broker would give 30%.
And these guys are tykoons in investment analysis.
And Pls what's your experience in investment and analysis?
I'm asking this so you get your facts and figures straight.
Most investment programs online started with a clear intention, but it gets though, then they cash out.
So if you want to start make sure you have the experience the manage investments.
yeah bro after every analysis, I purposely raised the interest to 30% cus they will definitely not give their investors such percentage profit. I am a finance graduate bro, your contribution has really helped in one or two ways...thanks.
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mobi47:
yeah bro after every analysis, I purposely raised the interest to 30% cus they will definitely not give their investors such percentage profit. I am a finance graduate bro, your contribution has really helped in one or two ways...thanks.
Well since you are a finance graduate get practical investments banking experience and probably get your CFA then put together a great team and kick of. Cuz of no one would give money to a finance graduate without assurance of credibility. Money is hard, there's recession, investors are packing up, financial services industry are laying off in thousands.... Etc....
So be fully prepared, finance graduate don't just strike credibility
Re: Pls Check Out My Investment Idea And Tell Me What You Think. by Mobi47(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
optimusmind:

Well since you are a finance graduate get practical investments banking experience and probably get your CFA then put together a great team and kick of. Cuz of no one would give money to a finance graduate without assurance of credibility. Money is hard, there's recession, investors are packing up, financial services industry are laying off in thousands.... Etc....
So be fully prepared, finance graduate don't just strike credibility
yeah cool

(1) (Reply)

What Are Eurobond Investments Please? / Working For Dangote As Contractor / RECOMMENDATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH/EXPANSION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.