Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Share Your Thoughts On This Pix - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Thoughts On This Pix (640 Views)

Which Church Prays Like This? [pix] / I Entered Keke(tricycle) And I Saw This...(pix) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Thoughts On This Pix by profeoo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
After taking a second look at the pix below,I think the builder will take the most blame. Even if the landlord has gone nuts,he should have reasoned better, except although he too is high on cheap something or money has taking over his senses.
What do you think?

1 Share

Re: Share Your Thoughts On This Pix by mesheikh(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Improper use of d brain

1 Like

Re: Share Your Thoughts On This Pix by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin

The landlord sha... That's his crib... Definitely the builder will stop building if the financier stop giving money to continue the house...
Re: Share Your Thoughts On This Pix by profeoo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

The landlord sha... That's his crib... Definitely the builder will stop building if the financier stop giving money to continue the house...
sure....but he can still say 'no'

Cc: smellymouth,lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Thoughts On This Pix by profeoo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
mesheikh:
Improper use of d brain
exactly
Re: Share Your Thoughts On This Pix by menxer: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
I think the owner is a troublesome or fearful fellow, why?
Once he enters his room and pulls up the ladder, how are you going to reach him?

B) landlord.

(1) (Reply)

Death On Sunday At Abakaliki / Invest With Any Amount And Make 100% Of Ur Money / 100% Hand Knitted Wool Clothes By A Beautiful Nigerian bio-chemist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.