Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Can You Go Through These Test Just To Get A Second Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Through These Test Just To Get A Second Wife? (904 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Go Through These Test Just To Get A Second Wife? by hommespecia: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Before you take a second wife in Pakistan you have to carry this stone for hours to test your capacity to handle them. This should be tested in Nigeria too Abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Go Through These Test Just To Get A Second Wife? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: Can You Go Through These Test Just To Get A Second Wife? by menxer: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
If only you know what Nigerian men are prepared to do to legally have one more woman to spice up his life.
Re: Can You Go Through These Test Just To Get A Second Wife? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is rubbish. Its only men without vision that would struggle to get a 2nd wife. If ur wife does not give u d peace or pleasure u desire in marriage, would taking a 2nd wife solve d problem or make it worse.

What a man like me would do in such situation is dat d money it would cost me to marry and maintain a new wife would be used to buy myself some pleasure out there on a regular basis. Whenever I want to see my children I would come home and if they're grown up, I would send money to dia accounts direct and not tieing myself in d trouble of 2 rivals sharing my influence

BTW, how do u expect d new wife not to complain dat her husband isn't strong in bed as he used to be when he was seeing her b4 marriage with this giant stone that can cause spinal seizure

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Through These Test Just To Get A Second Wife? by hommespecia: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
menxer:
If only you know what Nigerian men are prepared to do to legally have one more woman to spice up his life.
not to these extent bro.I'll jejely stick to my one wife.
Re: Can You Go Through These Test Just To Get A Second Wife? by menxer: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
hommespecia:
not to these extent bro.I'll jejely stick to my one wife.

Hahahaha
Your strength no carry.

"real men" are marrying 3 on the strength of a Bible verse, ask the Congolese. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Through These Test Just To Get A Second Wife? by hommespecia: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
This is rubbish. Its only men without vision that would struggle to get a 2nd wife. If ur wife does not give u d peace or pleasure u desire in marriage, would taking a 2nd wife solve d problem or make it worse.

What a man like me would do in such situation is dat d money it would cost me to marry and maintain a new wife would be used to by myself some pleasure out there on a regular basis. Whenever I want to see my children I would come home and if they're grown up, I would send money to dia accounts direct and not tieing myself in d trouble of 2 rivals sharing my influence

BTW, how do u expect d new wife not to complain dat her husband isn't strong in bed as he used to be when he was seeing her b4 marriage with this giant stone that can cause spinal seizure
polygamy is the shortcut to the grave

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Drawing Of A Local Rapper / +20 Only Are You Ready To MASTURBATE While Chatting I Think Dis Is 4 You / Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.