Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church (40826 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by GurlFriend: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
So, what would be your reaction if your child, sibling, spouse or relative used their school fees to sow a seed of faith in church?

£13,000 is N5,475,542.34 in Nigeria currency, at the present exchange rate.

This Twitter user has narrated her personal experience, and of course, her family's reaction is what you would expect. Rage? Shock? Disbelief?

Continue below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/what-will-be-your-reaction-if-your.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by GurlFriend: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
more

3 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by VhatAmazingDude: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
She try.

God will bless her.

But let's get real, a family that can afford £13,000 is not a middle-class family jare.

They have it and she flaunted it.

Probably after some jabs, she'll be given fresh fees grin

By the way, Nice Advert, Winnie.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
There's Faith and then There's Stupidity...

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by zarakay(f): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
that's foolishness

27 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Rednaxelot: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
I see no reason why this daughter should be sent schooling again!

Cos if she makes fortune after investing so much on a education, smart guy somewhere will still come to cajole her and collect the fortune from her.

What a waste of investment!

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Pidggin(f): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Let her wait and see how God will multiply that seed, praise God!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Uyi168: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pastor don hammer!!

36 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by raphieMontella: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
the pastor will pop champagne this week ehn!
Flexing money has arrived ni!
As for the girl sha

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by CAPSLOCKED: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
colik:

I THINK THEY BOTH WORK HAND IN HAND, AS ONE CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE OTHER. smiley

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by DeSepiero(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
colik:

The thin line in between is so negligible hence, to a large extent, they're simply the same.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Foolishness is an understatement for this girl's case undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by IhateYorubafool: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
She is naturally and foolishly stupid

May God kill me any day i will give offering, tithe or sow a seed

C.Ronaldo, Messi, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Floyd Mayweather doesn't pay tith or sow seeds, yet they're billionaires

Religion is a scam

She just made the pastor a millionaire

Like the stupid imaginary God will come down from heaven and collect the seed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Sharon6(f): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hahahahahahahah. I'm sure she doesn't know some MOGs have turned church to business centers. They live large, buy private jets, expensive cars, houses, clothes and build expensive Universities that even the church members children can't attend. A lot of churches only preach prosperity these days. May God help us all.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

6 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by henrydadon(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin

wow she just reach a new level of stupidity

with her money pastor like this keep on smiling to the bank

and snapping pic for instagram

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by gabazin080(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
its either she can afford the fee or the parent are also wealthy.

but no nigerian pastor can use his child's school fees to pay tithe, thats even if they do pay tithe

even jesus wont be happy with her if she fails maybe because cant get another fee

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by herzern(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
She doesn't have to publicise heet!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Vince77(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Her foolishness no get part 2

In short ehhnn if her foolishness were to be a book,it would be the last and final edition

9 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ok..
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by LadyAimy: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
She need Jesus in her life. That was meant for her school fees not for seed sowing.

Her own better

5 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Sijo01(f): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
I was only interested in knowing the financial status of the seed sower presently. Unfortunately, the story narrator refused to disclose how many billion dollars she's worth now. embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by GENTLETEE(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
The child's faith will work for him or her to get another

5 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Vince77:
Ping

ping!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by AntiWailer: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
She will uproot the seed and return my money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
GENTLETEE:
The child's faith will work for him or her to get another

What is this one saying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Kelvinfejiro20: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
How can someone be this stupid, seed of faith, Chai, 5 million naira, Chai, na to nack one small church for area win am now ohh, buhari u can't stop my shine

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by kaen1317: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Private jet loading....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sijo01:
I was only interested in knowing the financial status of the seed sower presently. Unfortunately, the story narrator refused to disclose how many billion dollars she's worth now. embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by geedeex2(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Be ye wise as serpent ,This isn't wisdom
Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by IhateYorubafool: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sijo01:

She's currently in Nigeria looking for a job
What else do you have to say to this ??

Isn't she foolish ??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kelvinfejiro20:
How can someone be this stupid, seed of faith, Chai, 5 million naira, Chai, na to nack one small church for area win am now ohh, buhari u can't stop my shine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church by neolboy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Don't know wat i will do dha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.