Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo (807 Views)

Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo by exlinkleads(f): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Whaaaaaaat I can't stop laughing about this post. Why would a man beat up his wife like this regardless of what she has done. Apparently, a man beat up his wife for supporting president Buhari's administration and saying that Mr. president is working.

I can't imagine the frustration that is in this guys heart that made her to beat up her wife in this manner. I don't think is just because of what she said. Maybe he lost his job or his oga no gree pay am. Hahahaha. oooh na still government go cause that one...

According to Vincent Chinenye with twitter handle @Vincentwap who shared the picture of the woman, he tweeted that "all the woman did was to praise the administration of the present government in Nigeria and bam, she ‘earned’ the swollen face from her husband".......

Oh my God, see peoples reaction on the incident... @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/a-man-beatup-his-wife-mercilessly-for.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove obinoscopy

Re: A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo by dubemnaija: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good for her tongue
Re: A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo by ajasbaba(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
this is the change we are talking about,

cant you see her face don change grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo by exlinkleads(f): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
change has come

and comes in different ways
Re: A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo by Eminembuz(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
My people change don come..and it has come to stay..!
Re: A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo by Luckylife(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol!
Re: A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
dubemnaija:
Good for her tongue

@dubemnaija guy na wetin na ? Lol. grin

(1) (Reply)

Babies Born To South African Parents Will Be Required To Undergo DNA Test / learning a skill / We Implement SPECTACULAR Solutions Without Burning Your Pocket, See Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.