Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? (2504 Views)

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics / Can You Marry And Uneducated Man? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by IYANGBALI: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
PILOT

DOCTOR

LAWYER

JOURNALIST

TEACHER

If you take into consideration the nature of their work who among these people would you prefer to spend the rest of your life and why?
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by ritaNL: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
PILOT . . . . I will for the moni ,moni will compensate for the time

DOCTOR . . . . .I will for the moni too

LAWYER . . . I dont care about the moni, they talk too much gawdyyyyyy

JOURNALIST. . . . . Most of them are poor ,so i wont

TEACHER . . . . . . . . Poor poor poor

If you take into consideration the nature of their work who among these people would you prefer to spend the rest of your life and why?
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by IYANGBALI: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
rita@NL:

PILOT . . . . I will for the moni ,moni will compensate for the time
DOCTOR . . . . .I will for the moni too

LAWYER . . . I dont care about the moni, they talk too much gawdyyyyyy

JOURNALIST. . . . . Most of them are poor ,so i wont

TEACHER . . . . . . . . Poor poor poor

you are not only an olodo you also get long throat for money  ole buruku ni e
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by ritaNL: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
Kini mo order,ki lo serve ? olopa ewo te epe ?

Atleast you sef be woman, you get long throat too enu e ti fe
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
Lawyer!!

Cos my dad was one and I always felt I should have been one! undecided
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by IYANGBALI: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
rita@NL:

Kini mo order,ki lo serve ? olopa ewo te epe ?

Atleast you sef be woman, you get long throat too enu e ti fe
no be only long throat,na long toto and obo mi ti fe tongue tongue tongue odoko ni e
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by ritaNL: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
You this woman ,se wo fi nkan bi oko-bi-obo se e ni?
ahn . .ahn cheesy cheesy

Nao bck to the topic,which would you prefer ?
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by IYANGBALI: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
rita@NL:

You this woman ,se wo fi nkan bi oko-bi-obo se e ni?
ahn . .ahn cheesy cheesy

Nao bck to the topic,which would you prefer ?
teh one with the longest thing,definitely not the doc,him too dey see toto everyday so him no go value my toto grin
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by iice(f): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pilot - we from Aesir love the skies grin
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by smooooooth: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
lawyer- i av thi thing for lawyers tongue
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by africhika(f): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2009
PILOT- i'd be too worried 4 his life embarassed

DOCTOR- only if he is willing to start his own practice in a developing country to help kids or sometin like dat

LAWYER- maybe. as long as he aint representing criminals

JOURNALIST- YES YES YES!  i'm a journalist so together we'd work to expose truth.  cheesy

TEACHER- i know they're not rich, but sure. teachers change lives evry day
Re: Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? by Spyker: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pilot - Too scary for his life, i guess i have to be a prayer warrior for me to survive with him
Doctor - i hate the idea of leaving at odd hours of the day to attend to patients except she is a pediatrician
Lawyer - Except she works for the government or company otherwise no way. i don't like private practice for female lawyers
Journalist - Not bad, but she must set limits
Teacher: A thousand reason. Apart from being poor (poor wages), teachers make the best kind of wives (since i'm a guy). They have more time for their family, have more holidays, enjoys taking care of kids (their included) and above all, can be very economical when in comes to managing resources of their spouses.

**********My mum is a teacher and i enjoyed every moment i spent with her while growing up*****************

(1) (Reply)

Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" / Why Would She Be Leading 12inches? / Is It Wrong To Sleep With One's Step Mom When The Dad Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.