Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Be-warned! For Receiving Phone Call In The Kitchen, See What Happened To This M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be-warned! For Receiving Phone Call In The Kitchen, See What Happened To This M (1094 Views)

Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / How Army Tortured Father Of Three To Death For Receiving A Call At Checkpoint / Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be-warned! For Receiving Phone Call In The Kitchen, See What Happened To This M by ring7(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
over the years, many have been warned about receiving phone calls at the filling station or anywhere you have gas but unfortunately, not everyone listens to this information unless they are caught and warned to end their conversation on the phone.

On Tuesday, September 6, a lady decided to share an experience of how her husband who happens to be a medical doctor, treated about six patients who sustained burns from receiving phone calls in the kitchen.

Patients recovering from gas burns

She posted two pictures of the casualties with the caption:

“My name is Dr Ademola
3 days ago, my husband who also happens to be a doctor shared the sad incidence of 6 individuals who were brought into the casualty department of OOUTH for burns injury which they sustained while receiving phone calls in the kitchen with the gas stove on.

Stop receiving phone calls in the petrol station.

Pls don’t forget to share with loved ones.”

Chai….I’m sure a lot of us do make this mistake, please let’s be careful!

Re: Be-warned! For Receiving Phone Call In The Kitchen, See What Happened To This M by pappy4real(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmm! I wonder who isn't guilty? May God give us listening ears
Re: Be-warned! For Receiving Phone Call In The Kitchen, See What Happened To This M by Heshei: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is a very bad experience ... Quick recovery to them all. lessons learnt
Re: Be-warned! For Receiving Phone Call In The Kitchen, See What Happened To This M by mhizAnnie(f): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Omg I do this alot...thank God I now know better

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Browsing With Chat Pack - Tricks / Three Big Questions, Who Can Answer ? / They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.