Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice. (525 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice. by templembre1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hello admin, my name is John, i am a Banker. I have dated this girl for a year now. When i met her, she was cool, fun to be with. Her name is Rose, but i call her Flowers.

Due to the nature of my job, i leave the house early on 7 a.m and return by 7 pm. i go to see her 4 times in a week after i close from work. the love was flowing very well. She comes to my place, pass the at my place some times.

read full story: http://www.temynews.com/2016/09/she-does-not-trust-me-anymore-what-do-i.html
Re: She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
la click la bend... grin grin grin
Re: She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice. by Movesz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice. by Originalsly: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nairaland for Nairalanders stories and comments.
Re: She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice. by Topestbilly(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
La Click La Creep
Re: She Does Not Trust Me Anymore, What Do I Do? I Need Advice. by youngberry001(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Go hug transfomer she will trust u bliev me tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean A Guy Always Watches/looks At You / LADIES!!!!! Things To Do To Avoid Being Played / Top 5 Biker Dating Sites Only For Motorcycle Singles 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.