Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana (1802 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by parksland: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
The eye of God has appeared in the sky of Kazakhstan
– The picture sent the internet users into frenzy making them guess what it could be
– There were theories of Big Brother, Illuminati, the Eye of Providence and others
A photo of an unusual cloud formation has recently surfaced online. It was immediately dubbed the eye of God because of its striking resemblance to a huge, god-like eye looking after the city. The eerie picture of a rare cloud formation has that been dubbed ‘the eye of God’ after being snapped over Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan
The picture of an eerie phenomenon was published online by an amateur photographer – identified only as 1shustry. According to the man, the snap was taken in Kazakhstan’s capital Astana some time ago. The photographer commented on his image: “I only noticed the eye a few days after I took the picture.”
Shortly after the image was made public on social media it got dozens of reactions. Illuminati conspiracy theories, the eye used by the reality TV show Big Brother and the Eye of Providence was mentioned among others.
One person wrote: “It’s really scary, but at least now we now it is only an illusion made up of water vapour and light. Our ancestors would really treat this as some kind of omen, or sort of.”

Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by divinehand2003(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na ordinary cloud be that now
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by butterfly88(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol grin cheesy...He has fine eyes I must confess
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by giftedheart1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
smiles... thank God I went to school and I'm not a fanatic..

1 Like

Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by fromnigeria(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
We dont need to see GODs eyes in the sky before we know he is watching us.
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by Khd95(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
I dey suspect say sango wey don dey do training for rome,wan strike sombody for that city

1 Like

Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by wordcat(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
God ugly o no be small

1 Like

Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
What I see is Mary giving birth to Jesus.

Chai, jesus get tiny head o!

1 Like

Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by johnydon22(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
These type of things insult the very fundamentals of human intellect

2 Likes

Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by BodyKiss(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Enough of the hide and seek already.
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by emmanwandud(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please patiently read- As received from a trusted friend whose wife had dream this morning closely related to this post. *THE END IS NEAR!! GET PREPARED!! IF U CAN DEDICATE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS YOUR NAME MIGHT BE ESTABLISHED IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.*

```I WAS IN A DREAM LAST NIGHT, I SAW THE CONDITION OF THE EARTH IN NO DISTANCE IN TIME; THERE WAS CONFUSION EVERYWHERE. PEOPLE WERE RUNNING UP AND DOWN;THE DAY SUNDENLY TURNED DARK, THERE WAS NO SUN, MOON OR STARS IN THE SKY. ALL I SAW WAS A RED CLOUD. WHAT A WONDER!!! PEOPLE WERE CRYING, SHOUTING, SOME WERE SHOUTING''JESUS WHERE ARE YOU''. SOME WERE PRAYING; YET ALL WERE FUTILE. I TOOK OFF AT MY HEEL IN RUNNING, I WAS PRAYING THAT THIS SHOULD ONLY BE A DREAM; THAT WAS WHEN A VOICE SAID TO ME ''THIS IS HOW THE EARTH WOULD BE ON THE DAY OF RAPTURE. AS YOU ARE RUNING, TELL YOUR FELLOW MEN THAT I AM COMING SOON. I HAVE STOPPED MY FATHER SEVERAL TIMES AND ONE DAY HE WILL BE UNSTOPABLE; HE IS VERY ANGRY WITH HUMANITY. RUN AND TELL YOUR BRETHREN; TELL THEM TO REPENT OF THEIR WICKED AND SINFUL WAYS.'' THE VOICE WAS AS IF IT WERE CRYING,INFACT I SENSED A DEEP SORROW IN THE HEART OF THE SPEAKER. I ONLY MANAGED TO ASK THE VOICE TO WAKE ME UP FROM SUCH CONTROVERSY. TO MY GREATEST SUPRISE, THE PEOPLE I TRIED TO PERSUADE HAD BEEN MANIPULATED BY DARKNESS, THEY WERE ALL AGAINST ME,THEY EVEN SOUGHT TO KILL ME; I HAD TO RUN.FINALLY I WOKE UP!!!

I WENT TO A BROTHER TO SHARE THIS VISION, HE TOLD ME SOMETHING THAT MADE MY HANDS SHAKE WHILE TYPING THIS. HE SAID TO ME ''DO YOU KNOW THAT A MAN SAID THAT ON MONDAY GOD WANTED TO DESTROY THIS WORLD, BUT JESUS PLEADED AND TOLD GOD NOT TO ALLOW HIS BLOOD TO BE A WASTE, GOD PARDONED US HUMANS'' I THOUGHT THAT WAS ALL.

THE BROTHER SAID THAT ON TUESDAY 9TH OF AUGUST, THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST WAS SPOTED TWO PLACES IN THE SKY AT ENGLAND. ALL THIS IS TO TELL YOU THAT ''THE END IS NEAR'' REPENT!!! REPENT!! REPENT!!! IF ONLY YOUR EYES WOULD BE OPENED TO SEE ALL THIS. CHRIST HAS CROSSED THE BORDER OOO.

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN TYPING ALL THIS, IF IT WERE A JOKE YOU WOULD FORWARD IT TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, IN ALL GROUPS; BUT IF YOU CAN FORWARD IT TO AS MANY PEOPLE OR PLACE U THINK IS OKAY. GOOD FOR YOU. I DON'T BEG FOR U TO LIKE THIS POST OR COMMENT, ALL I NEED IS FOR YOU TO MAKE A PERMANENT ''U'' TURN IN YOUR LIFE AND REPENT. IF IT TOUCHES U FORWARD IT. I HAVE DONE MY PART AS I WAS DIRECTED; DO YOURS.```

*IT MAY SEEM LONG BUT WORTH IT. DO READ AND SHARE. THANK YOU* forwarded as recieved
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by lepasharon(f): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Come to spy on us b4 he nukes us
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Most likely just an internet hoax with a photoshopped picture by some 4chan user. Lol.
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by MrPresident1: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2016
lepasharon:
Come to spy on us b4 he nukes us

lol cheesy.

God is not nuking anyone, He is only coming to clear the earth of wicked people. Only wicked people should be afraid of God.

1 Like

Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by lepasharon(f): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

lol cheesy.

God is not nuking anyone, He is only coming to clear the earth of wicked people. Only wicked people should be afraid of God.

Oh really and how will he get rid of the wicked
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2016
lepasharon:

Oh really and how will he get rid of the wicked

He knows them and is aware of every of their activity. He will select and punish them. You remember that parable of sheep on the right hand and goats on the left hand.

He is aware of everything.

1 Like

Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by lepasharon(f): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

He knows them and is aware of every of their activity. He will select and punish them. You remember that parable of sheep on the right hand and goats on the left hand.

He is aware of everything.

Sounds abit like santa Claus who knows if we have been bad or good
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by MrPresident1: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
lepasharon:

Sounds abit like santa Claus who knows if we have been bad or good

Arkshually smiley God is sweeter than santa to good and obedient kids wink
Re: Eye Of God Appears In Sky Above Astana by Aaronsrod: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Repent immediately. The Bible says Jesus is coming back with a sword like a thief in the night! Do not be unprepared embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Care About The Ramifications Of The Truth That "Rape Is Not A Sin?" / Why Your Church's General Overseer Is Scamming You / * The Menace Of Homosexuals And Lesbians *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.