Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,400 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Where And How Can I Get To Talk To A Counsellor Or A Therapist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where And How Can I Get To Talk To A Counsellor Or A Therapist (383 Views)

Speech Therapist In Owerri Needed For My Son / My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted / It’s Okay To See A Therapist! It Doesn’t Mean You Are Crazy!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Can I Get To Talk To A Counsellor Or A Therapist by Rick9(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
I am kinda emotionally down, where can I get a therapist to talk to ?
Re: Where And How Can I Get To Talk To A Counsellor Or A Therapist by iyimide(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Call 08024017124
Re: Where And How Can I Get To Talk To A Counsellor Or A Therapist by tuto: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Rick9:
text only to 0 nine 0 nine two 0 six six three 0 0
Re: Where And How Can I Get To Talk To A Counsellor Or A Therapist by MrCyril(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Rick9:
there is one I know in Portharcourt.

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To All Your Fertility Issues Is Here / Helping You Get Back To Regular Schedule - Primus Nigeria / Http://myfitnessfact.com/niacin-max/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.