Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images (37035 Views)

Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by saintfellow(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:
bros which way?
aunty no way, abi u get way 4 me?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Chudichu(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Shitty phone no place for aux cord Bleep I phone
Exactly my thoughts, I'm thinking there is a way around that

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by sisisioge: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Chudichu:

The iPhone 7:
£599 for 32GB
£699 for 128GB
£799 for 256GB

The iPhone 7 Plus:
£719 for 32GB
£819 for 128GB
£919 for 256GB

Kasani 1000GBP thats about 700,000 NGN to your doorstep. Which is the one year rent of them Ogheneochuko's house. Ours is just 500k. So , buy the phone and let us all move in.
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by bbfanboy01: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Honestly I don't kw y we nigerians say trash & false stufs Confidently witout proofs.  . C Every one in d tech world & even  Apple fan boys kw Apples innovations died with steve Jobs. How can some1 jst com here saying dat removal of d headphone jack is innovation..? Dont u kw dat by removin d headphone jack iphone 7 users wont b able to  charged fone and privately listen to music or videos at d same time ?  dey  must hav to chose weda to charge or listen to music or video privately & U  are here screamin its innovative? Anyway dat move  is to apples advantage as againt dia customers. Bcus if u must charge and listen to music u must hav d wireless earpod. But hey..do u tink d wireles pods comes free with d iphone 7..? Hell. NO..!!! . U wil hav to buy it for an extra $160 .( #64,000 ) ‎Most apple fans were angry about dis wireless headphone tin ysterday infact go to twitter and hashtag courage  and u will c 4 yurself  ‎hw Fans wer insultin dem ysterday & some pple are here screamin its an innovation. May God hlp us .to fully understand tins b4 we open our mouths to say trash. To sum it all there was no real advantage to removing it, you can be wireless/digital and analog  at the same time, why remove one of those options knowin dis will b fustrating to yur customers just bcus u want to forcefully make dem buy an extra product of $160  b4 dey can fully enjoy dia phone. ( afterall a major reason apple is d richest tech company ) 

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2016
pippimp:

Note 5 ke? My Guy, get the Note 7 and you will never use another phone again in your life. It is a freaking beast and practically a computer. Almost indestructible too. Bought an otterbox just in case though. It's specs are way better than that of the iphone and it is an incredibly beautiful piece of work. I don't regret buying it considering how expensive it is. I have always been a note guy and always will. Since the note 1 in fact. Go team note. grin
I am tempted... but oga mi.. country hard I no lie u
but lets see
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Rajosh(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2016
it's too cheap. I'm waiting for Iphone 8.
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by sammysticated: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2016
TDonald:
How much?
if I'm not mistaking, with regards to the exchange rate it ranges from 300k-400k depending on the specification you want
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Danelo(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Eyephone 7

32gig is equivalent to a plot of land in ikorodu.

Isorait!!!

Maybe with it u can cimmunicate wt angel Gabriel to make enquiry about when d trumphet will sound.

#iranu
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by pippimp(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Babzilla:

I am tempted... but oga mi.. country hard I no lie u
but lets see

You won't regret it. And if you do, buy the otterbox commuter series plus an otterbox glass screen. It makes it look like a beautiful sexy tank. Avoid the otterbox defender series. It makes it look horrible but protects it better.
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by dasphinx1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chudichu:

Exactly my thoughts, I'm thinking there is a way around that

So you are not aware that the iphone 7 comes with a ligthening to audio adaptor jack, similar to the Moto Z range?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by potolistic(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
tafat:

This is a phone that the battery will still die easily.

Nawa
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by rose54321: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
bellenornor:

Samsung Note 7 that burns while charging?? Samsung has retrieved that phone from the market cos about 7 of the phone caught fire while the purchasers were charging it. Don't buy it for now until they correct the fault. U hear?

Thanks...
If true I hope they rectify it soonest, that phone is so tight; just out of my budget.
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by rose54321: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
shinarambo1:

how is the wireless airbuds different from the bluetooth type?
i know moto z force removed the earphone jack some months ago too.

Does this phone come with 4k video playback like one of the sony...alot of review video on youtube are being shot with 4k camera these days. Iphone wont be around for long in the future.

Dude you are so wrong, iPhone has a target market. I know so many people in the US that only use Apple phpnes, companies there that also use it as their official line. With each new release they all opt for an upgrade and trust me once you have the US market, you are good to go.

Additionally more developing countries see the apple brand as for the "rich" and so patronize it just for that reason regardless of its functionality.
So my dear, apple will hold the number 2 spot for biggest phone company (in terms of sales) for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by justmenoni: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
OYA, send am sharp sharp grin cheesy grin

ladyF:

lol grin make I send my mailing address?
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Onliie(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
hakeem4:
I'd buy this iPhone 7 when $1 = N1
you will never buy it
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Hotdiamond(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
callmelanner:
Why remove the 3.5mm earpiece?
Am beginning to think Apple is all about making things hard for their gullible customers! Like how on earth will I play this thing on my home theatre? I can't use aux cord neither can I buy another earpiece if the follow come gets stolen angry
This shit is not even for the middle class!
Go read the original report.
The new iPhone will come with lightening headsets out of the box with a lightening to 3.5mm headphone adapter also included. The airpods are sold separately.
OK bye.
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by unmask: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chudichu:

Look how small and earpiece like the Airpods are, compared to the normal or available Bluetooth earpiece.
hello before you give yourself wet dream over a product that is now basic.....go and read about Samsung gear iconx.....innovation my foot
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Norman4real(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
bbfanboy01:
Honestly I don't kw y we nigerians say trash & false stufs Confidently witout proofs.  . C Every one in d tech world & even  Apple fan boys kw Apples innovations died with steve Jobs. How can some1 jst com here saying dat removal of d headphone jack is innovation..? Dont u kw dat by removin d headphone jack iphone 7 users wont b able to  charged fone and privately listen to music or videos at d same time ?  dey  must hav to chose weda to charge or listen to music or video privately & U  are here screamin its innovative? Anyway dat move  is to apples advantage as againt dia customers. Bcus if u must charge and listen to music u must hav d wireless earpod. But hey..do u tink d wireles pods comes free with d iphone 7..? Hell. NO..!!! . U wil hav to buy it for an extra $160 .( #64,000 ) ‎Most apple fans were angry about dis wireless headphone tin ysterday infact go to twitter and hashtag courage  and u will c 4 yurself  ‎hw Fans wer insultin dem ysterday & some pple are here screamin its an innovation. May God hlp us .to fully understand tins b4 we open our mouths to say trash. To sum it all there was no real advantage to removing it, you can be wireless/digital and analog  at the same time, why remove one of those options knowin dis will b fustrating to yur customers just bcus u want to forcefully make dem buy an extra product of $160  b4 dey can fully enjoy dia phone. ( afterall a major reason apple is d richest tech company ) 

In fact, its not something new because earlier this year LeEco, a chinese phone maker released its flagship LeMax smartphone and it didnt have an earphone jack as well. Apple just looking for ways of milking its customers.
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Norman4real(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hotdiamond:

Go read the original report.
The new iPhone will come with lightening headsets out of the box with a lightening to 3.5mm headphone adapter also included. The airpods are sold separately.
OK bye.
so in other words, u cant listen to music while charging, or doing a data transfer on PC... Remind us again the advantage of removing the earphone port

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by lolamitayo: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
hakeem4:
I'd buy this iPhone 7 when $1 = N1

By this time next year you will definitely have one.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by diva90: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Apple is really changing the game! I'm impressed with the air pods. So glad they also did away with the 16gb phones, memory was barely enough. Even happier that they are water resistant, my iPhone 6 fell into the toilet the other day and blacked out... Luckily I was able to revive it and it's working perfectly now...Looking forward to buying the 7 soon wink
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by hakeem4(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
lolamitayo:

By this time next year you will definitely have one.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Chudichu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
ucsparks:
Lets not deny the fact that iPhone is for dumb pple , , what does an average iphone user know about his phone or its spec
apple only sales their brand not their products
dumb people? Not really.
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by Chudichu(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
bbfanboy01:

TechCrunch noted the subtle advantages of AirPods and their existence in the Apple ecosystem, mainly the seamless way that the headphones pause music automatically whenever users take them out of their ears, and resume the same track when returned.

Wired left impressed with what the AirPods could do for the wireless headphone market, particularly in the hassle-free set-up process, but was noticeably more hopeful for "something that looks and sounds better" than the AirPods to come down the line in the future. For what Apple's made now, the site still noted that the AirPods were "much lighter" than other Bluetooth headphones, and they "nestled comfortably" in the ear.
I hope that AirPods don’t scare everyone else off from trying to make Bluetooth headphones. I don’t think they will, because they don’t sound good enough. And these aren’t the ones that will ship in the box with your iPhone 7; you get the standard EarPods when you buy an iPhone, which connect over Lightning now. (There’s also an adapter.) But hopefully Apple has set the bar for how easy it should be to connect Bluetooth headphones, and how responsive they should be. If someone can copy that, and make something that looks and sounds better, we might not miss the headphone jack at all.

Apple’s rationale is that the analogue headphone jack was outdated, and removing it allows a bigger battery and the taptic engine that enables the new home button. Besides, the future is wireless, which brings us on to…

AirPods

The truth is, Apple doesn’t really want you to use Lightning headphones. It wants you to buy the £159 wireless AirPods. The earpieces come in a little case, which when opened sends a signal to your iPhone, allowing them to connect.
A sensor in the AirPods can detect when they are in your ear and respond accordingly: put them in and music starts playing automatically. Take one out – to listen to a conversation for example – and the music stops. Back in again and the music starts. It’s quite clever and the sort of thing you couldn’t do with an analogue jack.

The AirPods have a battery life of five hours but the case they come in has 24 hours of life. They also have a microphone in, so you can make hands-free calls or, if you tap on them twice, talk to Siri.
The sound quality is good, and there’s a lot of potential for this type of technology – it feels one step closer to Joaquin Phoenix in Her. There’s one catch – these are going to get lost, a lot. They felt more secure in my ear than Apple’s usual EarPods, but I still wouldn’t feel comfortable running for the bus or falling asleep on a plane wearing them.

Besides the point that you would have to pay separately for them, the Airpods are innovative and would encourage this kind of technology and improvements.
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by pippimp(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
bellenornor:

Samsung Note 7 that burns while charging?? Samsung has retrieved that phone from the market cos about 7 of the phone caught fire while the purchasers were charging it. Don't buy it for now until they correct the fault. U hear?

Toyota has recalled thousands of their brand because of air bag safety issues. Has that stopped their reputation of dependability from growing daily? Or stopped people from buying it for that matter. Out of the millions of Note 7 sold so far, less than 40 have been known to have done this. I have been using mine for almost a month now, and it has been running smoother than a baby's bottom.
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by jojothaiv(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
So i waved to my past, packed up all my bags and headed for the door....
Not interested though!
Re: Iphone 7 Full Specifications, Prices & Images by kedunaija(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Want to buy the apple iPhone 7 and iphone 7 plus in nigeria, currently the price of iphone 7 in nigeria is within the range of N345,000 to N500,oo. like we know the constant fluctuation of our currency has made the price of phones and other gadget to change occasionally. Price of iphone 7 in Nigeria ,Features and Spec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device / Glo Data Overload Promo. 2k For 2.5gb 5k For 12gb, 8k For 24gb, 15k For 36gb. / How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.