Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) (48803 Views)

Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal / Prince Olisa, Arthur Eze’s Son Dedicates First Son (Photos) / Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by gisthit: 5:13am On Sep 08, 2016
He isn't spraying notes but wads! See the bride's face...Lol. That is Prince Arthur Eze, a Nigerian oil tycoon, politician, philanthropist and the founder of oil exploration company, Atlas Oranto Petroleum

His company owns several producing and non-producing oil and gas assets across Nigeria, Liberia, Equitorial Guinea and the Gambia. According to Forbes, last year, he donated $6.3 million (N1 billion) to flood relief efforts in Nigeria and also made donations to Nigerian universities. Definitely a man you would want at you wedding!

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/09/billionaire-prince-arthur-eze-sprays.html

6 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by gisthit: 5:13am On Sep 08, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HIM AS HE WAS SPRAYING DOLLARS @@ @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/09/billionaire-prince-arthur-eze-sprays.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Xclusivegrin007(m): 5:17am On Sep 08, 2016
gisthit:
smiley smiley smiley
u are the op and ftc.... Na wa o.. sad sad
anyways.... Sauce nko Pix nko

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by NOC1(m): 5:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Recession is just a word jor, if it is a number tell me. Arthur one million

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by maryjan8(f): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2016
See money, in this current nigeria situation.
We can actually help you start a snail farm with some of that money. Lol!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Coyotejack(m): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2016
. Prince noe even. Cut spray like e-money nwanemme em just dey stone dem the money see as the guy dey bend cause of the weight.

Papa God answer my call oooooooo

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:53am On Sep 08, 2016
If this man mistakenly comes to any of your ceremony, be rest assured that ¹/² or even ³/⁴ of the money u spent has been recovered.

49 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2016
I must make it in this life!!!

That's a "must"

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Nna ehn,i am words of short..sorry, I am short of words!!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2016
keep spraying our money to those who don't really need it.
Shey you are so rich that you spray money in bundle$? God is watching

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by avril9(f): 6:30am On Sep 08, 2016
This is so ridiculous(not sounding jealous) but if he feels he has all this to spray y not put it in an envelope n give d couple before or after their wedding,n if he has supported them with money before d wedding n still has more to give y not get dem to open an account for their kids this show off is just too much. I believe in doing good n still been'n invincible.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2016
From spraying bills in notes....
to spraying in guns...
now spraying in wads..
very soon throwing bags of money on ppl will be trending.
All dis style of flipping bills, just to make fp on Nairaland ... smh

21 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin grin. The groom has converted his back to a bullion van.

Money is good biko!

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Abeg who get this guy number? I go soon marry! embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Calismart(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2016
ok
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by barclayb(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2016
My
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2016
grin
the bride and groom be like

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2016
Hahahahahaha! Just #200 naira bundles and some people wan get heart attack, i am not impressed angry!i have watched live as 1 small London boy sprayed KWAM1 £50 notes for close to 1 hour angry angry

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Jediel1(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2016
And economy dey recession abi?? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Daniel058(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Nwoke mara mma well well

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by flokii: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Useless Black mentality.. Why the whites are far ahead of us in everything
Rubbish
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by kaen1317: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
I guess he must be richer than Mark Zuckerberg

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by MzUkay24(f): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Small man doing big things.. ARTHUR EZE N'UKPO

8 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by jonathan111: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
avril9:
This is so ridiculous(not sounding jealous) but if he feels he has all this to spray y not put it in an envelope n give d couple before or after their wedding,n if he has supported them with money before d wedding n still has more to give y not get dem to open an account for their kids this show off is just too much. I believe in doing good n still been'n invincible.

Shift abeggi

33 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Kizyte(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Countless tuale to the igbos!

10 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Daniel058(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nna ehn,i am words of short..sorry, I am short of words!!
NWANNE idi Confused hohaaa! grin

28 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Donnyperry(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2016
This one sef na news? Wetin i still do last week cry
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by SuperBlack: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2016
When Jesus comes to your wedding.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by Deen77: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
I must make it in this life!!!

That's a "must"

Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by ajasbaba(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2016
see as the bride open all her 32,

she be like i wish you where the one i married

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) by yhemsy62(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2016
I bet some people no feel the level of hardship wey dey this country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Can One Start With N300,000? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.