Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) (44676 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Porsche Cayenne Sets Record By Towing A 259,000KG Airbus A380 Jet (video) / A Comprehensive List Of Vehicle Warning Lights And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by AutoJoshNG: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Check out this incredible Lagos Style of vehicle towing / convoy. Is there anything eyes won't see in this Oshodi, Lagos?

See more pictures and video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeO0QHdAxCk

http://autojosh.com/omg-have-you-ever-seen-this-lagos-style-of-vehicle-towing/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by alberto2k(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2016
the Jeep in front go dey feel like FADA FADA now

49 Likes

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by bqlekan(m): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2016
That Jeep go hear am... those danfos are pure metal nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by jobdone: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2016
eemo repete

I Will tell my mummy for you

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2016
it is quite annoying when people that are supposed to enforce the law, are the ones breaking it. Iv seen this style of towing with over 7vehicles being towed by 1 van, I also saw one of the chains break and it caused terrible traffic until they were able to get them out of the way. In lagos a rickety tow truck without any turning signals will be used to tow a clean complete vehicle because the owner did no turn on the hazard lights when vehicle was parked. angry this revenue they are generating ehn 2019 is round the corner.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2016
I've never seen it, looking at it right now_ I am very angry.
What kinda hazard is this?
Who the feck initiated this action?

Whatever that part of the vehicle the first Danfo is latched on is even coming off.

That aside, I am more interested in how the 'eye witness' got different vantage points of the scene.
Did he take the side from his car, then run to their front for the front view or vice versa? angry

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by diportivo: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
angry this revenue they are generating ehn 2019 is round the corner.

Ambode for 3rd term bros

grin grin grin

Besides,taskforce have been towing danfo and LT buses like this since time immemorial..... e no new for my route undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2016
PaperLace:

That aside, I am more interested in how the 'eye witness' got different vantage points of the scene.
Did he take the side from his car, then run to their front for the front view or vice versa? angry

If you weren't half-drunk as usual, you would have noticed the "different vantage points" were taken from a moving car. Olodo undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Kufie(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Plenty torque combined

1 Like

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Utterly dispicable
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Kizyte(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Operation clean za town!

Get rid of those rickety buses from the streets of Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Op am present here. Ama kip luking
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Larryfest(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2016
This isn't right nah.....
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by MrMcJay(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2016
A vehicle without plate number is towing buses with plate numbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Temitope223(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by chukslawrence(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by 989900: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2016
The rear of the Pathfinder would likely have been loaded for traction.
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
it is quite annoying when people that are supposed to enforce the law, are the ones breaking it. Iv seen this style of towing with over 7vehicles being towed by 1 van, I also saw one of the chains break and it caused terrible traffic until they were able to get them out of the way. In lagos a rickety tow truck without any turning signals will be used to tow a clean complete vehicle because the owner did no turn on the hazard lights when vehicle was parked. angry this revenue they are generating ehn 2019 is round the corner.

I concur with you Gazzuzz a.k.a Irunmole to n fun Catholic Nun ni doggy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Vicadonis(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Normal thing. Op you are a JJC definitely. We see this like everyday, especially when LASTMA arrest seize buses
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Super Jeep!
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Pavore9: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2016
That is dangerous!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2016
grin
hehe..who get fuel to take dey tow one at a time...For this Baba Era

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by yeyeboi(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Only In Nigeria
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by kennyone: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Chain rule things
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by abdulskulboy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
cone cone connect
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Pyroclast(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Hmmmm. Hazard lights lessons cost 10k
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Rexleo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
pls get ur voters card ready,we just need to uproot this satanic govt.the crazy govt is not working.what we have is mafia style of govt in lagos.2019 will shock them.
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Tjohnnay: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by buckyfof(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
LASGIDI, STATE OF IMPOSSIBLE FEATS
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
They don enter one chance be that
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by callmelanner(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerians & use of English!
What's so incredible about this? undecided
Re: Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) by RichDad1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
That's Lastma style of towing. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Car With Biggest Trunk Space You Know? / How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) / Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.