Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

I Was Not Arrested - Ahmad Saldika - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Arrested - Ahmad Saldika (434 Views)

Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF / Oke Was Not Arrested By The Military - Media Aide / Nigerian Soldiers Are Wrong To Declare Saldika Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Arrested - Ahmad Saldika by tiwaz(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2016
Ahmad Saldika has debunked the rumours that he was arrested at Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport.

He said; Contrary to reports, I was not arrested. I had very engaging conversations with officers. The atmosphere was mutually respectful.

Salkia said his commitment and professional obligations to Nigeria remain unshaken and undiminished and that he is now working on his next exclusive report

http://www.ngyab.com/news/i-was-not-arrested-ahmad-saldika/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: I Was Not Arrested - Ahmad Saldika by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2016
"One day monkey go reach market, and the rest na history...kontinue ur celeb, till ur fowl nyash go open.
Re: I Was Not Arrested - Ahmad Saldika by slimthugchimee(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2016
who are you
Re: I Was Not Arrested - Ahmad Saldika by babyfaceafrica: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Noted
Re: I Was Not Arrested - Ahmad Saldika by diegwu01: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2016
The Nigerian Rumour Media.
lies from a million blogs and Rumour media houses is the biggest problem Nigeria is currently facing

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Edo Guber Poll Scheduled For Saturday To Be Canceled / PPPRA Reveals Its Final Decision On Proposed Fuel Price Increase After Meeting W / There Is A Committee Working To Reduce Aircraft In The Presidential Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.