Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll (1437 Views)

# P H Residents: Intensive Web Training 5/7/2017 / #$#100percent Free Online Web Training Class 24th Closed: Join 25th Class Now / *#*100percent Free Online Web Training Class 24th: Click To Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by havilahconsults: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Join the free web training online without anything hidden from you.

Benefits:
Exposition to free domain (.com, .org, .net etc)
Knowledge of hosting with just 1USD
Web Development
Web Design
Training with material guide with clear pictures.
Assignments
Practical Test
Certification
and job opportunities as you finish the class.....

N.B.

Training Course Outline is given to you directly in your mail.

How to Enroll:
1.Kindly drop your email address or facebbook ID to receive your training link.
2.Do check your mail or facebook to firm and complete registration
3.If you are not frequent in visiting your email or facebook account please do not bother for the training is only for the serious minded people.

Enrollment Closing Date:
Sunday, 18th of September 2016. 11:59pm

Training Time for Batch 23 Class:
Monday, 19th of September 2016.

Courtesy of Havilah Consults, Port Harcourt.
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by Hypelegion: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Cashinstructions@gmail.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by havilahconsults: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
This training is only for the serious minded. Before you put down your email, kindly ask yourself if your will have the time and if truly you are ready. Many use huge amount learning this yet not productive.

It's not all about the cost of training whether free or highly costly but your seriousness!!! Kindly make good use of this opportunity and become a reputable and well respected web designer.

Other benefits:

If you have a blog running and have always wanted to convert it to a website without losing your content and designs, this is one of the things you will also be able to do in the course of your study.

Drop only email here and get a link to register.

For more info, call: 07067190222... Training tuition is free... Don't doubt it.....
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by holuwaremzy: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
kissemzee@gmail.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by Tanimola26: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
dawooda26@gmail
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by JSoE(f): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2016
imegoclaire@gmail.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by pietpio: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2016
pietpioj@gmail.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by havilahconsults: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Registration still in progress!!!

2Weeks Intensive Online Web Training......
Become a professional in web development and design in few days....

Expositions;
Web development
Web Design
Blog to Website conversion
Free Hosting
DNS transfer
Monetizing your web
Earning in dollars as a web developer....

Warning!!!
This training is 100% free and it is strictly for those who will start and end it as well... all required from you is just your seriousness.
Any un-serious student will be disqualified....

Drop only your email to receive your registration link.....

for more details, call: 07067190222
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by bigngush: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
interested my email is ngusha4@gmail.com, waiting for the link
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by Keanzy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
ekemini.antia@yahoo.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by ebukav(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Skyboy4all@gmail.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by mastermind1437(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2016
ok boss here is my mail,
mastermind1437@gmail.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by webhelpline: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
mastermind1437:
ok boss here is my mail,
mastermind1437@gmail.com
Check your mail to complete registration.... This class is only for those who are internet inclined of system as internet service is regarded... We are not inteested in everyone dropping mail but only the few that will pursue their interest till it become a reality.
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by danadejo: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kudos, you have a great idea. But asking people to drop their email or facebook account on a public forum like this expose them to unnecessary spamming since their email address can be picked up by email harvesters. I know you understand how to harvest email for spamming and penetration testing smiley . I registered for the event on eventbrite before I saw this post.
I will be there for the event. But there are some things you would need to make clear about it.
First of all, which aspect of programming and hacking are you taking into consideration?
An event that is calling programmers and hackers is calling two different set of professionals, so you have to specify the coverage. I'm an experienced penetration tester and a programmer so you should understand what I mean.
kind regards

1 Like

Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by Pafray01(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
my fb account Ali Peter holypafray
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by mjay26(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
lawrenceodoh@gmail.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by mjay26(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
danadejo:
Kudos, you have a great idea. But asking people to drop their email or facebook account on a public forum like this expose them to unnecessary spamming since their email address can be picked up by email harvesters. I know you understand how to harvest email for spamming and penetration testing smiley . I registered for the event on eventbrite before I saw this post.
I will be there for the event. But there are some things you would need to make clear about it.
First of all, which aspect of programming and hacking are you taking into consideration?
An event that is calling programmers and hackers is calling two different set of professionals, so you have to specify the coverage. I'm an experienced penetration tester and a programmer so you should understand what I mean.
kind regards
i like ur matured approach 2 this,pls if u can impact 2 me some knowledge i will be very grateful....am a fresh graduate who need some additional skills pls. From ur name guess u are an OYI ejeh. Lol

1 Like

Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by kollykson: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
megatrendng@gmail.com
www.Facebook.com/kollykson

Pls use both addresses
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by ebubejewel(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Manchild01.ebube@gmail.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by webhelpline: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
ebubejewel:
Manchild01.ebube@gmail.com
Kindly check your mail... webhelpline is also powered by Havilah Consults
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by kollykson: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2016
webhelpline:
Check your mail to complete registration.... This class is only for those who are internet inclined of system as internet service is regarded... We are not inteested in everyone dropping mail but only the few that will pursue their interest till it become a reality.

I av not received any mail.
Pls I am interested

megatrendng@gmail.com

Pls use both addresses
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by webhelpline: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2016
kollykson:

I av not received any mail.
Pls I am interested

megatrendng@gmail.com

Pls use both addresses
Check your mail now..... For those who haven't received mails from us, kindly notify us.
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by elvision1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
What is the time placement of the class. So i know if my schedule gon allow it.
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by khoeblaze: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bashirkorede@gmail.com
Facebook.com/khoeblaze
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by Osatise(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2016
havilahconsults:
Join the free web training online without anything hidden from you.

Benefits:
Exposition to free domain (.com, .org, .net etc)
Knowledge of hosting with just 1USD
Web Development
Web Design
Training with material guide with clear pictures.
Assignments
Practical Test
Certification
and job opportunities as you finish the class.....

N.B.

Training Course Outline is given to you directly in your mail.

How to Enroll:
1.Kindly drop your email address or facebbook ID to receive your training link.
2.Do check your mail or facebook to firm and complete registration
3.If you are not frequent in visiting your email or facebook account please do not bother for the training is only for the serious minded people.

Enrollment Closing Date:
Sunday, 18th of September 2016. 11:59pm

Training Time for Batch 23 Class:
Monday, 19th of September 2016.

Courtesy of Havilah Consults, Port Harcourt.

Where is the training taking place? PH?
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by webhelpline: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2016
Osatise:

Where is the training taking place? PH?
Training is online
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by webhelpline: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2016
elvision1:
What is the time placement of the class. So i know if my schedule gon allow it.
Class starts by 5pm daily
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by giftedhands101: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am interested
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by megadinho(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm interested.. akposmegy@gmail.com
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by webhelpline: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2016
megadinho:
I'm interested.. akposmegy@gmail.com
check your mail...
Re: ***batch 23 Class: Free Online Web Training: Click To Enroll by KBdownloads(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
very interested: kay_zee77@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State Ict Training Centres And Outfits / Become A Certified Customer Service Professional / Accounting Software Packages Training In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.