Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (15851 Views)

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by saints2(f): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2016
As earlier announced by the FG, the Official launch of #ChangeBeginsWithMe campaign : Minister of Information and Culture in queue checking in to the event.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/live-updates-from-changebeginswithme.html

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by saints2(f): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2016
So Lai now join the queue... We are watching..

Read and see more updates here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/live-updates-from-changebeginswithme.html

Arrival of PMB

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by yorubasmustprosper(f): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2016
It will only end as event..

If people remain hungry as they are right now, their will never be positive self-change..

If Buhari and his team of clueless goons remain unchanged from useless policies, nothing will change. .

If they continue to encourage Nigerians to go back to farming while placing their own children in CBN FIRS, I personally won't change..

So they can queue in for Aisha rice and soon after Lai would remain a liar..

BTW; we didn't promise APC change, it was APC that promised Nigerians change.. So they should not pass the bulk to us, cos we shall continue to push it back to them till they get sense.

Before one Zombie would jump on me for being critical, here is the solution to all the change brauhaha , pay Zombies the promise 5k and watch Nigerians turn to saints overnight..

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by saints2(f): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Hon. Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed making his presentation of the#ChangeBeginsWithMe campaign in a multimedia format.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by saints2(f): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari now presenting his speech at the official launch of #ChangeBeginsWithMe campaign.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe 'If you cannot see the change in you, you cannot see the change in others'- President Buhari

#ChangeBeginsWithMe 'I commend Federal Ministry of Information and NOA for conceiving this campaign. '- President Buhari

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by yorubasmustprosper(f): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
saints2:
Hon. Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed making his presentation of the#ChangeBeginsWithMe campaign in a multimedia format.

Multimedia format was one of the tools that the mere commissioner Prof used in deceiving the Zombies..

Nothing new there..

11 Likes

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by saints2(f): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
It will only end as event..

If people remain hungry as they are right now, their will never be positive self-change..

If Buhari and his team of clueless goons remain unchanged from useless policies, nothing will change. .

If they continue to encourage Nigerians to go back to farming while placing their own children in CBN FIRS, I personally won't change..

So they can queue in for Aisha rice and soon after Lai would remain a liar..

BTW; we didn't promise APC change, it was APC that promised Nigerians change.. So they should not pass the bulk to us, cos we shall continue to push it back to them till they get sense.

Before one Zombie would jump on me for being critical, here is the solution to all the change brauhaha , pay Zombies the promise 5k and watch Nigerians turn to saints overnight..

Chaiiii.. I will report you to Bubu... Why na.. Abuse am small small na.. Haba

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by yorubasmustprosper(f): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2016
saints2:
President Muhammadu Buhari now presenting his speech at the official launch of #ChangeBeginsWithMe campaign.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe 'If you cannot see the change in you, you cannot see the change in others'- President Buhari

#ChangeBeginsWithMe 'I commend Federal Ministry of Information and NOA for conceiving this campaign. '- President Buhari

We certainly can see the change chain in us now he is the president..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2016
My salary can no longer meet my needs and obligations. I regret voting this stubborn man into office. Buhari must surely loose in 2019 sad

How can change begin with people who can hardly have 3 square meals a day? I regret voting this old man sad angry

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by saints2(f): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2016
#ChangeBeginsWithMe 'I now formally launch the campaign to the Glory of Almighty. '-President Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by kenny987(f): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
My salary can no longer meet my needs and obligations. I regret voting this stubborn man into office. Buhari must surely loose in 2019 sad

Ultimate supporter of nonsense....lol
Shebi u ppl like to claim that u must suffer before u enjoy and so the current unnecessary and completely avoidable hardship we see today is proper? Enjoy because that ur salary will shrink further!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by amtalkin(f): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Blaming GEJ is getting boring and stale. With this campaign i just hope they wont start blaming us when things get bad.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Failures o!...........Failures angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
kenny987:

Ultimate supporter of nonsense....lol
Shebi u ppl like to claim that u must suffer before u enjoy and so the current unnecessary and completely avoidable hardship we see today is proper? Enjoy because that ur salary will shrink further!

Was GEJ any better? He supervised massive stealing and looting of the treasury. It was a hard choice to make but i regret voting buhari. You obviously won't feel the impact cos u are still been fed by your parents. Mtcheew undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by IhateYorubafool: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
You can suck my ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by veekid(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Who #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign epp? ? E go change the price of rice in the market?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by salabscholar01(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
#ChangeBeginsWithMe. Husbands won't be able to afford to keep their side chicks any more, thanks to the #RecessionInNigeria tongue tongue My female neighbour was finally exposed yesterday! See ranting as the man hung off the call grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by venom13(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why does stories like this become news? In London all this our stand in line so why is this special?

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
God bless my. president

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by freesinzu(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change begins with me, all my earnings would be donated to charity.

#changebeginswithme grin
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by TamedWolf90: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
..... And they swept away the largest economy in Africa with their brooms and brought in recession. Thanks dullards, it is not just biting me alone but all of us. In case you want to act again, think well before you act.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by KELECHUKWU89: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE AND LEAVE THESE CONFUSED PEOPLE THEM DON CHANGE ANOTHER BANNER FOR 2019..MTCHEW

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by jmichlins(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
you stand for que with four SS details and chaffuer, cook, secretary making your position take up more than ten spaces better go front go enter. Enough of these stuff please begin governing the economy. You think you are doing us? you are doing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by benzics(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin grin
I can't fit laugh, during campaign these bunch of morons promised us heaven and earth, now they are campaigning #changeBeginsWithMe.... Its a lie, change cannot begin with me! At least that is what they made us believe during elections... I just wonder the kind of brains this zombies have. .. Meanwhile, zombies and senselessness be like
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4168841_zuma_jpeg2b1a6f4ae132cd6683adb4edad2d2518

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
so Suzan404 come and enter airloplane with me. Julietcutie come and board.

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by IYANGBALI: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew when people are hungry and dying.

Abeg na who get dry pepper and palm oil I wan do small okro soup make I take enjoy eba with seun and lala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Kaybee14(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
That's good. I do hope this campaign will bring to all Nigerians the much needed "positive" change.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Dee60: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
We are waiting to see the details unveiled.

Nigerians voted change and they expected it 18 months ago but sadly things have gone very sour in the land.

While the people may believe that PMB means well, there is no evidence that he has followership in his party in terms of doing well.

Has there been any chnage in the house of assemby? Has there been any change in the judiciary? If no, what can the poor masses do to effect any true change?

Unless you be the change, from the top, dont expect any person to follow you! The fish can only rot from the head. Once the head is clean, the body will heal. The head means the 3 arms of government!

As long as padding continues at the top and the leaders continue with business as usual events like this will fail to gain speed.

Information Ministry in Nigeria must go beyond lying and making cheap propaganda- This is necessary for change to happen.

Right now the people are hungry. They say a hungry man is an angry man. So they may not hear any preaching.

Change means transparency at the top - How much does Nigeria have? How much cash has been seized? How much is being spent on what? If the government wants private entities to decalre results why are they not doing so?

So much noise about budget - so little information on actual. Nothing has changed. Let our leaders be the change. We need transparency.

The Senate makes all the noise about budgets every year, yet Nigerians donot know what the Senate spends, how and on what? Be the change.

To lead well you must listen and you must speak. Do not just speak alone. Nigerians are yelling out - Fix the economy. It is not enough to say FG has a plan. What is the plan?

There are some very incompetent and clueless ministers handling some very key portfolios. They speak well but achieve so little. This administration is creating new 'diezanis', people who are so sure of themselves but are rapidly destroying the reputation of government by the way they speak.

The idea is good and should be commended. But I just wonder if anyone is hearing you. Even those seated in that room are possibly there to fill up the seats. Do they believe you? Will they support you?

Please fix the economy urgently and stop blaming past administrations.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / Shiite Muslims Protest For The Release Of Sheik Zakzaky (Photos) / FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.