Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) (20864 Views)

Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos) / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by RoyalMail: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
President Buhari attends Launch of the National Re-Orientation Campaign at the State House Conference Centre on 8th Sep 2016. Pres. Buhari emphasized on changing our mindset and the way we do things as a Nigeria, according to him, "The change starts with me".

President Buhari hands over the Message of CHANGE to the Minister of Information & Culture Alhaji Lai Mohammed at the Launch of the National Re-Orientation Campaign at the State House Conference Centre on 8th Sep 2016... See more photos below

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/pres-buhari-at-changebeginswithme.html

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by RoyalMail: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Let the change begin now... from Nairaland

More pictures and updates here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/pres-buhari-at-changebeginswithme.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change begins with me. What about you?

We all need to be the change we want.

You can't support and urge on economic saboteurs (militants) and expect a working economy.

You can't support and defend looters (Dasuki, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Omisore, etc) and expect the economy to work for you.

You can't support and defend Kanu who wanted Igbo man to kill any Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba man he sees and expect other Nigerian tribes to warm up to you.

PMB is trying to re-set our priorities and re-orientate us to do the right thing.

Nigeria shall surely be great!

mrkayusfit:
I'm beginning to dislike this man buhari. My salary has been slashed and i can no longer meet my needs and obligations. What kind of satanic economic policies will make companies slash salaries by 45%? I promise to vote any other party except PDP/APC in 2019. What kind of Nonsense is going on for God's sake? God will punish all those responsible for my salary slash including the quack people in charge of this economy.

Where is 2019 when you need it? Can't wait to vote out this clueless old man angry angry angry angry
The same way you're feeling the effect of a cut in your salary is the same way Nigeria is feeling the effect of drastic reduction in her earnings from crude price crash.

From $100 plus per barrel to $40 per barrel without savings (no thanks to GEJ and his cronies), there is no miracle anyone can perform without any other major source of income.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
God bless my President

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
I'm beginning to dislike this man buhari. My salary has been slashed and i can no longer meet my needs and obligations. What kind of satanic economic policies will make companies slash salaries by 45%? I promise to vote any other party except PDP/APC in 2019. What kind of Nonsense is going on for God's sake? God will punish all those responsible for my salary slash including the quack people in charge of this economy.

Where is 2019 when you need it? Can't wait to vote out this clueless old man angry angry angry angry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
. . . Change begins with us bro. Nigeria. will be great. again.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Nairadays: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change is constant.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by IhateYorubafool: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
What about #Get The Fucck Out Of Office Begins With Me Campaign

??

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by veekid(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Useless man

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by labienyce(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
I love Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by chybykee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Flex it, na your turn
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by omonla555: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

You can't support and urge on economic saboteurs (militants) and expect a working economy.

You can't support and defend looters (Dasuki, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa, Omisore, etc) and expect the economy to work for you.

You can't support and defend Kanu who wanted an Igbo man to kill any Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba man he sees and expect other Nigerian tribes to warm up to you.

PMB is trying to re-set our priorities and re-orientate us to do the right thing.

Great

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Unsad(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
H
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by IgboGoat: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na only Northerners i see for the pics. Is the change only for them?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by IhateYorubafool: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
I want this man to rule Nigeria for 60 years.
I want some lazy tribes to go into extinction (South West and Northern fools)

24 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Symphony007: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Excuses of a failed leaded!...during the campaign, he never said change began with you, he promises that HE was the change that will magically transform nigeria, but in the face of his abject failure, his cronies have come up with this farce to make nigerians complacent in their failure and impotence! Fellow nigerians, we are in for a long ride of ineptitude.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by ademusiwa14: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin

i think, many of the politician lack the knowledge of nigeria and its law.

even if the governors of the 36 states dont agree with buhari for political reason, they are suppose to attend meeting , when he calls them. inviting ex president is optional. goodluck jonathan i believe needed advice that why he called them in. because he lack past experience. but could have done that secretly by meeting with them to ask for advice.

they should not have invited the judges of the supreme court. you people were humiliating the chief judge of nigeria. It was wrong that you people humiliated the chief of nigeria. you have 3 arm of government. The chief justice can not sit in with governors. the governors are lower people.

i have met all judges of the upper court as required by the law. the judges who fail to met me are believing the fake story of ife of ade YEYE enitan Ogunnusi been used to deceive them. it is a fake story

His Royal highness

adesegun adekoluejo aderibigbe adeuga ademusiwa

The Emperor
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by cornel994(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Anoda avenue to trow moni around, wen it concerns d economy baba no dey hear dat one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by neocortex: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change begins with Buhari!
It is foolhardy to expect the populace to
suddenly change their ways when the leaders
refuse to change.

A government that never takes responsibility
have no moral right preaching same to the masses.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change remains unchanged until it becomes real!

Bro, is it that difficult to stop lying to your parents? It's not a choice, but a decision.

#changebeginswithyou

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Confused Re.tards!
angry
Buhari you have failed Nigerians....finish up what u promised before you start up another mess...Nigerians are dying of hunger daily, people are committing daily and u are here preaching chanji begins with me....
As*hole
angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by UjGina: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
bubu deceiving his zombies

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by henrydadon(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
abeg nobody should touch this thunder

[img]http://i./RI64A9iAqL5y8.gif[/img]

it is warming up for buhari..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

You can't support and defend Kanu who wanted an Igbo man to kill any Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba man he sees and expect other Nigerian tribes to warm up to you.

LOL
spoken like person wey don chop belleful...One thing about good leader is the knowledge of gauging public perception...in this era of darkness and gloom you are here singing and dancing and launching frivolous programs, lol...those who refuse to learn from history are destined to repeat and our own history will not be different

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
change begins with disposing off the excess aircraft in the presidential fleet

change begins with prosecuting the indicted corrupt officers in this administration

change begins with implementing with people friendly policies

change begins turning the economy around and giving us our three square or rectangle meals

change begins with buhari

if not everything na scam

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why is Nairaland turning to? This thread is filled with religious bigots,political e-lords and tribal hatred. It's getting out of hand and I hope the Mods are going to do something about it.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by TamedWolf90: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
..... And they swept away the largest economy in Africa and brought in recession. Thanks dullards, it is not just biting me alone but all of us. In case you want to act again, think well before you act.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by begood2GEJ(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
We are for the long thing!! Northernocracy redefined

7 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
scam tinxs

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by JerryOJerry: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
I can only see faces of ekwnsu. Ekwnsu rules the zoo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by edjee: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
#CHANGE BEGINS WITH BUHARI

#LET THE CHANGE START FROM THE TOP

#LEAD BY EXAMPLE

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock / Ekiti PDP Members Elect Aluko National Delegate, Defy Fayose / Anambra Man Of The Year: Check Out Those Listed For The Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.