Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) (20858 Views)

Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos) / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by Symphony007: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
bashydemy:

Arguing with dead brain like you will just make me be like you, I am a grown up man, I have witness decades and diffrent President including Buhari as Military Head of states and President now, No President has ever been honest as PMB... Keep living in your looted Govt era, It's not business as usual and no more free money. You can wail till eternity i know Buhari won't even care and he will still win in 2019.
grandpa! Where is the recovered loot?
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by bashydemy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Symphony007:
grandpa! Where is the recovered loot?
Go and ask your father about his earning for decades. Like i said even if PMB built a mansion for you, you still won't be happy.. You know what that is called? Hate, Enviousness, never mean well, Never do good human
that what you are.
Re: Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
bashydemy:
NL gave me audacity to mention you,
Clap for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole / Photos Of Jubril Before He Was Turned To Buhari / Anambra Man Of The Year: Check Out Those Listed For The Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.