Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. (19140 Views)

Kokopee - TRADITIONAL - Directed By Dyoungstar (Audio & Video) / We Will Ban Any Music Video Shot Abroad – FG / World Class Musical Vidoe Shot With Samsung Galaxy Note S3 By Dyoungstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Dyoungstar: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Welcome friends, the long awaited musical video is here.

After seeing that almost everyone loved the musical video which I shot with a Samsung galaxy note 3, I decided to post more of my works, some done with Samsung phone and others with iPhone.

I would have loved to review some of the hitches and technical advantages and disadvantages between these phones but will reserve that for another day.

After several attempts to shoot with TECO CAMON C8, I discovered that the picture quality is a little poor compared to Samsung galaxy and cannot be favourable for big screens. To achieve this feat I need to light the set with enough light, the stress of lighting a set more than required is what I cannot pass through, so I gave up on shooting with the CAMON C8 TECNO.

WATCH THIS VIDEO I SHOT WITH iPhone 5s and give your objective criticism, thanks.

#YetFilmsNg

Directed by G.Boy and Co-directed by Miracle Nduka.

Shot and edited by Miracle Nduka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OcVr_ZSs-0

OUR PREVIOUS WORKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCyY6eVTYUc

Follow us here for more of our works:

Twitter/Instagram: @Yet_FilmsNg

Facebook/Youtube: Yet Films Ng

MUSIC VIDEO PROMO:

Shoot 1 video and get 1 free.

Offer valid till December, 2016.

CC: Obinoscopy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by GossipHeart(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wow
Airforce1 finally releases the long awaited music video

That's amazing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by coolsamba(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
K
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by coolsamba(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
GossipHeart:
Nbhguu
wats dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by nototribalist: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Isoalrite
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
How come nobody is hitting like for your video, Op u need to go get a better job grin

6 Likes

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by strangest(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Okay, give me ddata to watch...

4 Likes

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by GossipHeart(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
coolsamba:
wats dis?

The name of my new song
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by yhermmie(f): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good work
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Just tell us that you want us to watch your video..kawai!

Iphone 5 ko...ipod 20 ni undecided

11 Likes

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by iceberryose(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
From part of thevideo i watched
You're good
You'll do wonders with standard tools and equipment

11 Likes

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by OMOTOWO(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Waoh..what a nice video...you should be contesting with 2 face and your director with clearance peter.....loving this and jamming it with auxiliary connected to my theatre...on repeat

4 Likes

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by naijamegagist(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
I doubt if this was done with iPhone 5 as u said...nevertheless, kudos. at least this increase ur YouTube views smiley

1 Like

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by izzou(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
The video try sha

But that song is damn boring angry

And how much una pay those girls? They are reluctant to dance cool

But you try for the video sha

10 Likes

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by oluwasegun007(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
u try well to catch people attention.....

Thank God for this free MB wey i dey use...

if not.....

1 Like

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by weblord1900: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by keepingmum: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
The video quality is decent and acceptable for a mobile phone quality. Good angles and lighting however the actual song names lipsrsealed lipsrsealed apology

1 Like

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Okay
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
But no mb to watch... undecided
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Dyoungstar: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
post=49220493:
I doubt if this was done with iPhone 5 as u said...nevertheless, kudos. at least this increase ur YouTube views smiley

seems you are still in 15th century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by ireneony(f): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wow...u did a neat job there.
iPhone have alot of advantage but most people only use it show off.
now i know why business minded people use iPhone's..

I'm a Samsung fan thou

5 Likes

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

Anoda phone video shoot?...

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Still finding it hard to believe you did that with a phone...how do u convince me now?

1 Like

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by imoh070: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nice work bruv,God will make you bigger,i wonder why pple are not liking this..
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by AzizG550(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
SHOOTING THAT HUGE VIDEO WITH JUST AN IPHONE ? WOW YOU REALLY TRIED BRO, WONDER WHAT U GONNA DO WHEN U NOW LAY YOUR HANDS ON CLARENCE PETERS' EQUIPMENTS. NICE WORK ! MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW. GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE.
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Dyoungstar: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
tendercharles:
Still finding it hard to believe you did that with a phone...how do u convince me now?

If I had attempted to dupe you, you probably would have believed me.

3 Likes

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by igahdavid(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't know if it's from my phone, but I think the lightning in Note 3 is better
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by demsid(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'll watch it later.

But baba why u lying. OK, I get it to draw ppl's attention. U try. You use iphone5s shoot that video, for your mind sef u know say I refuse to chop the lie.

So, u are trying to call this economic recession video budget, na suya u buy give those girls too to dance Infront of ur phone. Yeye Dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
bravo
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by WesBreezy: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
izzou:
The video try sha

But that song is damning boring angry

And how much una pay those girls? They are reluctant to dance cool

But you try for the video sha

see this man.. If na you be those girls and them dey use iphone5 dey record you ..you go dance? Bros. You funny shaa when no be selfie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Know How To Extract Instrumentals From A Song? / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Indian Film Songs : Ask Me Here : Old And New Indian Songs Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.