Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja (5957 Views)

A Place To Discuss Things With Some Connection To Motoring / A Place To Discuss Things With Some Connection To Motoring / If Nigeria Divide Today, Does Delta And Edo State Has A Place With Yoruba/igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by SweetyZinta(f): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
hello NairaLanders, in spirit of this festivity I intend to have henna design on my feet and hand that is affordable. Please the Ladies in the house with idea of where I can get it done in Abuja here should either post the address and contact here or PM me. I will be very greatful.

1 Like

Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gayan sallah

Try ask around wuse market
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by LAGATA(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Check also arts and culture close to Yaradua centre
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by SweetyZinta(f): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
thanks for ur suggestion
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by safya: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
I think you should try @flott_beauty services,they are New and very good at Henna design, also affordable, maybe because they just open last month .the contact is on their Instagram page 08081388882

Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by safya: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello ladies thought I should share this with you ,you can get your beautiful henna designs from @flott_beauty ,they also have delightfully luxurious body butter and damn her sugar wax is something else.
Actually never had a painless sugar wax .and for the turaren wuta lovers ,you are sure to get the best of them all ,including Rich Arabian and English oils perfumes ,am not exaggerating oo,even though she is my mom back in those days .But trust me ,you guys will thank me later.
Contact her on
08081388882 or check her up on instagram
@flott_beauty

1 Share

Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2018
SweetyZinta:
thanks for ur suggestion

Happy birthday
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by SweetyZinta(f): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
donproject:

Happy birthday
Thanks and God bless
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by SweetyZinta(f): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
safya:
Hello ladies thought I should share this with you ,you can get your beautiful henna designs from @flott_beauty ,they also have delightfully luxurious body butter and damn her sugar wax is something else.
Actually never had a painless sugar wax .and for the turaren wuta lovers ,you are sure to get the best of them all ,including Rich Arabian and English oils perfumes ,am not exaggerating oo,even though she is my mom back in those days .But trust me ,you guys will thank me later.
Contact her on
08081388882 or check her up on instagram
@flott_beauty

Dobthey do sugar waxing or you buy and do it yourself?
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
SweetyZinta:

Thanks and God bless

Are you a muslim?
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by SweetyZinta(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
donproject:

Are you a muslim?
yes I am, but why do you ask?
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
SweetyZinta:

I have to be straight. I need a serious relationship with a muslim lady, if you have anyone or something. I don't know if it is right telling you this way, but no one knows what can happen, I just have to try.
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by sirfarouk(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
SweetyZinta were you able to get the henna design done in Abuja? If yes, where?
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by SweetyZinta(f): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2018
donproject:

I have to be straight. I need a serious relationship with a muslim lady, if you have anyone or something. I don't know if it is right telling you this way, but no one knows what can happen, I just have to try.

Are you a muslim yourself? Where are you based?
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by SweetyZinta(f): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2018
sirfarouk:
SweetyZinta were you able to get the henna design done in Abuja? If yes, where?

I couldn't get it done, suggestions came a month later from Safya. They are genuine you can try them out, call the number you are seeing on her post. Thank you.
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
SweetyZinta:

Are you a muslim yourself? Where are you based?

yes i'm...I base in Ilorin
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by Paretomaster1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
SweetyZinta:

Yaya kike?
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by MzEmeritus: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pls is there anyone in Ibadan that can do the henna designs
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by peirson5: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2019
MzEmeritus:
Pls is there anyone in Ibadan that can do the henna designs
Go to Sabo. Ask around the central mosque.
Re: I'M In Search Of A Place Where Henna Design Is Done In Abuja by MzEmeritus: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
peirson5:

Go to Sabo. Ask around the central mosque.

OK thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Announces Date For Outdoor Ceremony Of Odudua Rites / What Are The Responsibilities Of A First Son? / Itsekiri Are Part Of The Greater Oduduwa Family- Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.