Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Afikpochic (ebonyi State Legislator) Rallies With Children From Her Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afikpochic (ebonyi State Legislator) Rallies With Children From Her Constituency (985 Views)

Tony Nwoye's Campaign Rallies And Mobilizations In Anambra (Pictures) / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afikpochic (ebonyi State Legislator) Rallies With Children From Her Constituency by englishmart(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Was at my birthplace, Ozizza, Afikpo, on Wednesday, August 31 2016.

To the children in Afikpo, I am their Rihanah, Beyonce, movie star, BIG MAN, music star, super star, ETC. Hahahaha. They can't get enough of me. The feeling is mutual because I cannot get enough of them either.

BCEL - Best Chic Ever Liveth. Nwanyi Afikpo. This she posted on her igboist page on Facebook
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Afikpochic (ebonyi State Legislator) Rallies With Children From Her Constituency by englishmart(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Rihanna-

1 Like

Re: Afikpochic (ebonyi State Legislator) Rallies With Children From Her Constituency by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
To the children in Afikpo, I am their Rihanah, Beyonce, movie star, BIG MAN, music star, super star, ETC. Hahahaha.
Afikpo Rihana and Beyonce in one LOL....
Re: Afikpochic (ebonyi State Legislator) Rallies With Children From Her Constituency by obailala(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lol... this one is gradually becoming the new clown. cheesy
Re: Afikpochic (ebonyi State Legislator) Rallies With Children From Her Constituency by Biafman: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Even in the vilages, Igbo children look smarter, cleaner and well nourished.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fighter Who Specialized In Stealing Caught In Borno (pics) / Reasons For The Delay In Announcing Edo Gubernatorial Winner / Emir’s Marriage To 14-year-old Irreversible – Katsina Emirate Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.