Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa (19095 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by AjayiWrites: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
The Federal Government on Thursday inaugurated the Central Ogbia Regional Water Supply Project in Bayelsa.

The Minister of Water Resources, Mr Suleiman Adamu, who inaugurated the project, said 13 communities, including Otuoke, would benefit from it.According to him, the Federal Government is committed to complete all abandoned water projects to improve livelihood.

Adamu said adequate water supply for human and livestock production was a crucial aspect of social and economic development.

He said the recently launched roadmap on water resources underscore the need for short and long term strategies for effective and efficient delivery of water to the people.

“The project we are inaugurating today is among the high priority projects for water supply.

“This project commissioning, therefore, further demonstrates that the Buhari administration is committed to completing all viable projects that have positive impact on the lives of our people without any political sentiments,’’ the minister said.

He called on the host communities to take ownership of the water project by maintaining it for improvement of livelihood and reducing water borne diseases.

The Secretary to Bayelsa State Government, Mr Serena Dokubo, commended the Federal Government for the project, saying such project was needed in other communities.

Dokubo said the state would continue to embark on project that would impact on the lives of the people.

Speaking at the occasion, Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce (Bayelsa East), noted that lives were saved every time a water project was inaugurated.

“A lot of children die from consumption of unclean water, a lot fall sick, you have to spend more to take them to the hospital to get cured,’’ Murray-Bruce said.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/fg-inaugurates-n56bn-water-project-in.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by AjayiWrites: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Did I just see Otuoke?

Change happening oo

Read more here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/fg-inaugurates-n56bn-water-project-in.html

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by PassingShot(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin

I remember Otuokens cursing Jonathan sometimes last year for not having access to potable water and good road. In their words "Jonathan was a curse to the community".

I am sure when the government completes and commissions many others, his zombies will remind us how "Buhari is taking glory for another man's work". Such is how foolish the Jonathanians are that they don't see anything wrong in a man who couldn't complete a single project in over five years.

Jonathan is an example of WHO SHOULD NEVER BE A PRESIDENT!
“This project commissioning, therefore, further demonstrates that the Buhari administration is committed to completing all viable projects that have positive impact on the lives of our people without any political sentiments,’’

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by PassingShot(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun, this is worthy of front page.

4 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by dubemnaija: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oga OP, you are very greedy. you are the OP and also the FTC. Its not fair o! there is God o!

2 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by seunmsg(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kudos to the president for completing the project in such a short period of time. This particular project goes a long way to show that a community/state/region can get the dividends of democracy even without having their son/daughter in high office. What matters in a democracy is the uplifting of the living standard of the people and not the tribe/religion of the office holder.

Shame on Jonathan for failing to provide quality drinking water for his people despite the 16 years he spent as dep gov, governor, vice president and president. What he can't do for his people in 16 years, a fulani man has done in a year.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jamesibor: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Just like Goodluck Jonathan established the Federal University in Katsina.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by amaechi1: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Like or hate this administration, one thing you can't take away from him is his drive to complete on abandon projects. This is positive change.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
To those poisoning each other's mind based on 5% vs 98% comment by Buhari, you can see clearly that Buhari has not inaugurated any water project in Daura or anywhere in Katsina state.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by oyinkinola: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari go slowly, this can cause hypertensive and stroke to the wailers!
#ChangeHasBeginAtOtuoke!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by opalu: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by veekid(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change don dey Starr gradually

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by ANBAKO: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is what is called continuity in Good government policies

CONTINUITY!!!

Do good for good to come your way!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jrupa(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Make I buk space first before I read the news.

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by DICKtator: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wooow!!!!

This is a welcome development by the Jonathan administration!!!

But I don't think it is fair if it is only his constituency that he seeks to provide for because he is the president of all and not just Otuoke.

Kudos to GEJ for this laudable achievement!!.

Is it Namadi Sambo that would commission it upon completion?

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jmoore(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Government should be 'continua'

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by obailala(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Someone is trying to shade someone.. politics! grin cheesy

But water shouldn't be a problem to communities virtually living in water. undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by goshen26: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Idontbilivit! Until I see people fetching water from d said project. U kno this administration na, they can ..................

7 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Firefire(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Very good initiatives.

This is what we expect from Durladeen instead of the useless theoretic abuse of word and figures. 97% & 5%

2 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by xpressTrade: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
grin grin

I remember Otuokens cursing Jonathan sometimes last year for not having access to potable water and good road. In their words "Jonathan was a curse to the community".

I am sure when the government completes and commissions this project and many others, his zombies will remind us how "Buhari is taking glory for another man's work". Such is how foolish the Jonathanians are that they don't see anything wrong in a man who couldn't complete a single project in over five years.

Jonathan is an example of WHO SHOULD NEVER BE A PRESIDENT!
bros u wait make dem complete am first na that's if dem complete am at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by yudee233: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good move; this is very commendable. I wished it will be completed in time for the masses to enjoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
A good initiative which we hope should be completed for the good of Bayelsans BUT...

It is not enough!

NOTE: Don't mind quote me and talk about Jonathan because I am not his Spokesman
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by handysuzy(f): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
What GEJ could not do in his own house, PMB is doing....Where is that twitter addicted Silverbird agama lizard, Murray Bruce.

Buhari means business for the Niger Deltans

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by virus05(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:
Just like Goodluck Jonathan established the Federal University in Daura.
abi na 1-1 .. lol..

3 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Olukat(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin Lord save us from APC
This project was on before PGEJ left office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Hezbola: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is laudable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by FunkyMetahuman: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
they won't see good news like this one

na hunger dem go dey shout upandan grin

7 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Over to the anti buhari

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Emmaoga: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
me I don tire for this FG DO THIS, COMMISSION THAT, MONEY RECOVERED,
I WANT IMPROVEMENT ...BUT WILL STILL BE HAPPY COZ I LOVE MY LIFE.......

*Chaiii. Umunwanyi(Ladies) Sef ehh??*

*In 1960s*: Girls were telling guys - If you won't meet my parents, don't come near me.

*1970*: Love me but don't kiss me

*1980*: Kiss me but don't touch me

*1990*: Touch me but don't do anything

*2000*: You can do anything but don't tell anybody

*2016*: If you don't do it, I will tell everybody that you can't do anything!

*Me I think in 2020: Girls will be Like, If you don't Do it now, I will Rape U. Oya DO or I RAPE U?*

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Pavore9: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
I am just having mixed thoughts! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by FunkyMetahuman: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Olukat:
grin grin grin grin Lord save us from APC
This project was on before PGEJ left office
hahahahahahaha mumu post

8 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Lovelynature(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
GEJ, there comes Buhari to your home town

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.