Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners (25316 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by CzarRex: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
joywendy:

Exactly!!!! The CW versions of the comic characters are wack as f*ck. I thought I was the only one who noticed the similarities between Arrows and batman in the series. lol...honestly you are right he would have been dead on arrival. Just like flash, they made him such a dull individual and such a mama's boy.

I'm of the opinion that DC should just leave the cinematic universe and focus on their animations.Which represents the comic characters better than their movies or series. At least make their animations into 3D with HD...it will sell not the rubbish movies or series spoiling our beautiful comic characters. Making people who haven't read a comic in their lives believe what they see on TV as true to the original character in the comics.

Anyways I hear there is a crossover in the comics coming soon...Suicide squad to meet with the justice league...
hahaha,why would they wanna cancel it,when they have a huge following online

and u know one thing that amuses me with pple,they complain abt it,rubbish it,speak thrash abt it but still watch it, come online and do reviews...HYPOCRISY grin
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
CzarRex:
hahaha see yr thinking,go, watch YouTube and confirm yourself both companies stole from each other DC and Marvel,but do u know who has stolen more? Marvel has stolen a whooping 17 characters from DC,I guess u will come here and try to convince me that deadpool is not a rip off of deathstroke since u don't know that hawkeye is a big rip off of GA

You've just been repeating the same thing without any backing up,state how Hawkeye is a rip-off of Green Arrow . Go on,answer,it will be fun to see your response considering you made the below quoted statement that completely contradicts your above stance.
N.B: Deadpool is a spoof of Deathstroke not a rip-off,totally different things. .
CzarRex:

bruh! I never compared vision with Superman and by the way only an idiot will say vision is a rip off of Superman, two completely different characters with different personalites and powers .
Oh my fvck shocked ,so you know the bolded analogy yet you still say Hawkeye is a rip-off of Green Arrow? grin what branch of weed do you take? Lol .
Or you are just purposely straying off topic since you know facts doesn't favour Green Arrow compared to Hawkeye? To get some kind of consolation for the man in green?
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
CzarRex:
hahaha,why would they wanna cancel it,when they have a huge following online

Hahahaha grin huge following? Best joke so far even defeating my Arsenal one,hehe.
Arrow's viewer ratings plummeted by 27% from the 1st episode last season and it kept on going downhill(Google is your friend),only saving grace was the crossover with the Flash/Legends of Tomorrow.
CzarRex:

and u know one thing that amuses me with pple,they complain abt it,rubbish it,speak thrash abt it but still watch it, come online and do reviews...HYPOCRISY grin
This guy has finally lost it grin ,how will they make legit reviews without watching it? Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by CzarRex: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guykhena:

You've just been repeating the same thing without any backing up,state how Hawkeye is a rip-off of Green Arrow . Go on,answer,it will be fun to see your response considering you made the below quoted statement that completely contradicts your above stance.
N.B: Deadpool is a spoof of Deathstroke not a rip-off,totally different things. .
Oh my fvck shocked ,so you know the bolded analogy yet you still say Hawkeye is a rip-off of Green Arrow? grin what branch of weed do you take? Lol .
Or you are just purposely straying off topic since you know facts doesn't favour Green Arrow compared to Hawkeye? To get some kind of consolation for the man in green?
so u are trying to tell me their powers are different? huh?grin
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by joywendy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guykhena:
Worse than tragic,,let me just keep shut on the spoilers not to ruin the experience/shock factor wink .
Try the below link.

Batman_The_Kiling_Joke.

Thanks!

Jeez!!!! Just watched it! Wow! Like wow!!!! shocked I'm in shock kinda, though when you said tragic I was expecting death...btw the story related more to joker than it did bat girl or both. undecided That Joker guy is really twisted in the head...Nice Animation though dark very dark.. IMO
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
CzarRex:
so u are trying to tell me their powers are different? huh?grin
Are you trying to tell me their personalities are the same? grin hail cZar
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
joywendy:

Thanks!

Jeez!!!! Just watched it! Wow! Like wow!!!! shocked I'm in shock kinda, though when you said tragic I was expecting death...btw the story related more to joker than it did bat girl or both. undecided That Joker guy is really twisted in the head...Nice Animation though dark very dark.. IMO
Being shot at close range,while reeling from the pains still bleeding,gets molested ,and recorded at the same time,then shown to her Dad? That's way too tragic.

In the comic version,batgirl wasn't really involved in the storyline,she just only comes in at that tragic moment,compared to the animation in which 45mins in,it was a Batgirl show.

Ya damn Joker(hope you still like the guy grin ?)

The killing joke is regarded as one of the best selling comics of all time(that version was damn dark),its only fair the animation takes a cue from that. smiley
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guykhena:
In terms of Archery ,Hawkeye eclipses Green Arrow by a clear margin.
Why?
Hawkeye started shooting Arrows with acute precision when he was just a kid,so good that he was a circus performer(we all know for you to be a circus performer you got to be extraordinary talented),so at just a kid he was already an expert.
Now compare to Green Arrow,who learnt his Archery skills at an adult age(spending his teen being a playboy,while Hawkeye was already a master even before his teens).
Imagine? If the fight is based on Archery alone,,you'll agree with me,experience wins(Hawkeye takes it with a long Margin).

If the fight skips the Archery and goes hand to hand combat. Hawkeye wins again,while Green Arrow's fighting skills may be similar to deathstroke(both trained by the same person) as cool as that is,you can't compare to Hawkeye who was trained by the chairmo himself Captain America,considered one of the most(if not the best) hand to hand fighter in the Marvel Universe. Let's not forget the SHIELD training he underwent(and trust me those peeps at shield can turn even Donald Trump into a fighting machine).

Of cus in the fight,Tech's gonna be involved,and Hawkeye again wins. GA tech though with his billions is basically rubbish(what the hell is a Glove arrow ,to pet your foes to sleep?), while Hawkeye's tech is anchored by the tech God himself Tony Stark(Ironman),enough said.
In some versions he possesses the Pym particles,taking on the alias of Goliath,he could grow in size .
Just a little marshmelo smashing with his legs on Green Arrow,and miss Queen is a gunner(with the way Arsenal is going,that's worse than death grin ,pun intended ).

N.B:Hawkeye is a world-class archer and marksman. His above average reflexes and hand-eye-coordination make him the most proficient archer ever known. He is also trained to throw knifes, darts, balls, bolas and boomerangs. He is natural athlete. He is also formidable unarmed combatant, thanks largely for longtime combat training with Captain America. He also has extensive training as an acrobat and aerialist. He is highly capable and charismatic team leader and a shrewd combat strategist. Barton is also talented weapon designer, particularly well-versed in variations on basic traditional weaponry such as arrows, blades and hand-thrown projectiles. He has designed and crafted crescent darts, boomerangs, throwing irons, bolas, axes, custom arrows and bows.
How can green arrow stop the above? ^^^

Hawkeye wins in all Ramifications smiley

+the guy is a freaking avenger,he's faced even tougher foes
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by csamii: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Gentlemen and lady, let's not blow things to smithereens here. Guykhena, you want people to agree with you against our better judgment and when we don't, you tag us DC fan boys why?

You think if we were core DC fans, we'd agree that vision would beat superman?
Even when you check wiki, you'd see that GA has more stuffs compared to hawkeye.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2016
Next match up comming up

Iron man vs Rootbot

waiting for you to finalize
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2016
csamii:
Gentlemen and lady, let's not blow things to smithereens here. Guykhena, you want people to agree with you against our better judgment and when we don't, you tag us DC fan boys why?
Chill ,don't get salty. Tag us? Which "Us"? The only person I called a DC fanboy was Czar,and that was a rebuttal to him calling me a Marvel Fanboy.

Also I don't get the "better judgment" thing,when will you and the others understand that this is not 'who do you like most',or 'who do you hate most',or 'who is the richest' but rather who would win in a fight. Till now no one has stated any point in favour of Green Arrow to counter my original post,just same old "Hawkeye is lame","Hawkeye is dumb","Hawkeye was defeated by Black Widow" bla bla,imagine Czar saying Hawkeye is a rip-off,how does any of these concern the topic? All same old mocks,without any stating any logical reason on why Green Arrow would defeat Hawkeye. So try to see things from my point of view.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2016
Holuwaferanmi:
As the Op of this challenge

I declear Green Arrow the winner

Cuz green arrow got a lot of stuff

Hawk eye lack

First of all green arrow is a better sword man and also a tech guy , he is a master archer and can kill all the whole guys in the league of assasin.

G.A developes his tech him nd he is always load .
Compared to hawk eye whose tech is built by iron man

If its a hand to hand Its GA for sure

If its archery its GA for sure

shocked Damn,
"GA for sure,for sure",for sure how? Where's the fact? You're just working on assumptions,no one has dropped anything that comes to par with my original post.

As the op you're just exercising the right of favouritism,not considering facts from both side which I won by a mile(going against your own rule).
Considering the points on this thread,it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Hawkeye won ,cus those supporting GA in this thread failed woefully in representing him.

Dude you dropped the bar on this one,big time...
Your match-ups should never be taken seriously again,you don't follow your own rules.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Holuwaferanmi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Guykhena:
shocked Damn,
"GA for sure,for sure",for sure how? Where's the fact? You're just working on assumptions,no one has dropped anything that comes to par with my original post.

As the op you're just exercising the right of favouritism,not considering facts from both side which I won by a mile(going against your own rule).
Considering the points on this thread,it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Hawkeye won ,cus those supporting GA in this thread failed woefully in representing him.

Your match-ups should never be taken seriously again,you don't follow your own rules.

I discover there's no fact here

and based on cinematic view

I give the win to GA

because you all have not stated anypoint

in the next matchup please state points
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Holuwaferanmi:

I discover there's no fact here

and based on cinematic view

I give the win to GA

because you all have not stated anypoint

in the next matchup please state points
Based on cinematic view? Na wa o,anyways...
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by csamii: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fine ok! Guykhena no gree and most of us still maintain our stance. I think we should call this one a tie?
Both are master archers.
Both are martial artists.
One adopted a no-kill policy while the other is a maniac with a bow and arrow.

I call for a draw so we can move on abeg!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hawkeye any day

2 Likes

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Holuwaferanmi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
I'll call this A Draw

Next match up comming up

Iron man (Marvel) vs Robot (dc universe)
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Holuwaferanmi:
I'll call this A Draw

Next match up comming up

Iron man (Marvel) vs Robot (dc universe)
How is this a draw?? Hawkeye wins clearly
Iron man has won already!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Guykhena:
shocked Damn,

kindly go and read DC vs Marvel: Crossover.
there was a very simple rule applied in it: first to be created (and popularity) defined who wins..... Wolverine was given the edge against Lobo, not because he is/was stronger than Lobo, but it was because he was created before him. the same pattern was (mostly) used for all others.
in a nutshell, GA will defeat Hawkeye anyday and anytime. GA is just a bit lesser version of what Batman can do... guess you know what Batsy is capable of, right?
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2016
there isn't any way for Hawkeye to defeat GA! deep down, in their quiet moment those saying Hawkeye will know GA is superior but they won't want to spit it out......maybe because their love for anything "Marvel"! just like how they compare Vision to Superman.....

Note: when we see those marvel characters who can defeat DC's we'll accept. Not those ones mentioned above....!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2016
kryptonian1987:

kindly go and read DC vs Marvel: Crossover.
there was a very simple rule applied in it: first to be created (and popularity) defined who wins..... Wolverine was given the edge against Lobo, not because he is/was stronger than Lobo, but it was because he was created before him. the same pattern was (mostly) used for all others.
You know the Amalgam crossover was based on Votes right? Oh you do,then why the hell are you bringing this up ?

kryptonian1987:

in a nutshell, GA will defeat Hawkeye anyday and anytime. GA is just a bit lesser version of what Batman can do... guess you know what Batsy is capable of, right?
What the? I'm getting tired of this bickering cus y'all don't want to accept logic. Are you even familiar with Green Arrow mythos or you're just a stuck up for the cw version? GA was never like batman,he was considered as a silly spoof of Robin hood,and that was how he was designed and how he acted. He was never like Batman(more of a joke of batman as of then),not until the cw went against canon.

GA will defeat Hawkeye anytime anyday. Oga how? You're just a retread of those supporting GA in this thread,stating things that are pointless but never stating how GA would defeat Hawkeye.
While myself and MJBOLT have obliterated any thought of GA defeating Hawkeye.
Calling this battle a draw is even an insult to Hawkeye.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2016
kryptonian1987:
there isn't any way for Hawkeye to defeat GA! deep down, in their quiet moment those saying Hawkeye will know GA is superior but they won't want to spit it out......maybe because their love for anything "Marvel"! just like how they compare Vision to Superman.....

Note: when we see those marvel characters who can defeat DC's we'll accept. Not those ones mentioned above....!
Wow,you just openly admitted you're a DC fanboy,no one can ever take your stance serious again cus you will always be bias for anything DC,your moniker gave you away.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2016
Guykhena:
You know the Amalgam crossover was based on Votes right? Oh you do,then why the hell are you bringing this up ?

What the? I'm getting tired of this bickering cus y'all don't want to accept logic. Are you even familiar with Green Arrow mythos or you're just a stuck up for the cw version? GA was never like batman,he was considered as a silly spoof of Robin hood,and that was how he was designed and how he acted. He was never like Batman(more of a joke of batman as of then),not until the cw went against canon.

GA will defeat Hawkeye anytime anyday. Oga how? You're just a retread of those supporting GA in this thread,stating things that are pointless but never stating how GA would defeat Hawkeye.
While myself and MJBOLT have obliterated any thought of GA defeating Hawkeye.
Calling this battle a draw is even an insult to Hawkeye.

you keep talking about logics, but I don't think I see anywhere in your comments stating any logical reasoning why Hawkeye will win....

you can hardly find any poll (debates) that will give it to Hawkeye-so what's the point of saying logically Hawkeye will carry the day.... the Internet will even give you more of Green Arrow's win(s); backing it up with logics, so I don't see why we keep debating on this matter... Green Arrow wins!

Maybe this will help you guys out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DiwGqWU4O8

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Guykhena:
Wow,you just openly admitted you're a DC fanboy,no one can ever take your stance serious again cus you will always be bias for anything DC,your moniker gave you away.

being a DC fan doesn't alienated me from saying the truth! So you think the marvelite is not written all over you....? take some quiet time, and go through all your comments again then you will know....
95% of comic fans who think Hawkeye will defeat GA are mostly doing so because of their loyalty to "that brand". is just like someone (CB Fan) saying Batman will beat Thor....
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Shittaakeem(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
guykhena it seems you are one of the few people I can relate to in terms of comics on nairaland.
That's why I don't argue when stuff like this come up. Imagine people judging a character base on the series and the movie.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
kryptonian1987:

you keep talking about logics, but I don't think I see anywhere in your comments stating any logical reasoning why Hawkeye will win....

Now you're just trolling,living in self-denial ,try countering my original post without falling off.
kryptonian1987:
you can hardly find any poll (debates) that will give it to Hawkeye-so what's the point of saying logically Hawkeye will carry the day.... the Internet will even give you more of Green Arrow's win(s); backing it up with logics, so I don't see why we keep debating on this matter... Green Arrow wins
We are not debating,you know why? Because its just us at Hawkeye side dishing things out,y'all at GA till now have not stated anything in favour of GA over Hawkeye(in contrast to what I did with Hawkeye over GA),just stating inconsequential things,imagine you pulling up a youtube clip,don't you have a voice?

kryptonian1987:

being a DC fan doesn't alienated me from saying the truth! So you think the marvelite is not written all over you....? take some quiet time, and go through all your comments again then you will know....
Did you even go through all my comments in this thread? If that's your conclusion then Your deduction skills is very poor.
Marvelllites are those anything Marvel and doesn't see anything good in DC,vice versa for the DC fanboys which you fall under.
Did you even bother to know why I used the statement "I'll try not to be bias" in the last match-up thread concerning GA vs Hawkeye,cus in terms of who I like most it is GA but I made sure I didn't let that cloud my judgment. Unlike you succumbing to the DC brand,you're not even giving Hawkeye a chance,no analysis from you at all.

kryptonian1987:

95% of comic fans who think Hawkeye will defeat GA are mostly doing so because of their loyalty to "that brand". is just like someone (CB Fan) saying Batman will beat Thor....
haha,wtf? In other words Hawkeye is at the level of Batman while GA is at the level of thor in comparism? Funny

Ha,,and oh you'll be surprised at what you DC fanboys are capable of,with the signature slogan "Give Batman prep time,he will defeat Thor". Lol
P.S:The only one displaying a loyalty to a brand here is you.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Shittaakeem:
guykhena it seems you are one of the few people I can relate to in terms of comics on nairaland.
That's why I don't argue when stuff like this come up. Imagine people judging a character base on the series and the movie.
You see why I feel pissed off,you can imagine? Judging characters based on live action,when Green Arrow has FOUR seasons to its name more than 90 episodes compared to Hawkeye with just 3 movies(1 cameo),in which his total screentime is not up to a quarter of Green Arrow total screentime in his series arrow.
You see the madness?
And when I try revealling to them that there's more to these characters than live action,they turn a blind eye..
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Guykhena:
Now you're just trolling,living in self-denial ,try countering my original post without falling off.We are not debating,you know why? Because its just us at Hawkeye side dishing things out,y'all at GA till now have not stated anything in favour of GA over Hawkeye(in contrast to what I did with Hawkeye over GA),just stating inconsequential things,imagine you pulling up a youtube clip,don't you have a voice?

Did you even go through all my comments in this thread? If that's your conclusion then Your deduction skills is very poor.
Marvelllites are those anything Marvel and doesn't see anything good in DC,vice versa for the DC fanboys which you fall under.
Did you even bother to know why I used the statement "I'll try not to be bias" in the last match-up thread concerning GA vs Hawkeye,cus in terms of who I like most it is GA but I made sure I didn't let that cloud my judgment. Unlike you succumbing to the DC brand,you're not even giving Hawkeye a chance,no analysis from you at all.

haha,wtf? In other words Hawkeye is at the level of Batman while GA is at the level of thor in comparism? Funny

Ha,,and oh you'll be surprised at what you DC fanboys are capable of,with the signature slogan "Give Batman prep time,he will defeat Thor". Lol

Really? was that the way you understood it?
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Guykhena:
Now you're just trolling,living in self-denial ,try countering my original post without falling off.We are not debating,you know why? Because its just us at Hawkeye side dishing things out,y'all at GA till now have not stated anything in favour of GA over Hawkeye(in contrast to what I did with Hawkeye over GA),just stating inconsequential things,imagine you pulling up a youtube clip,don't you have a voice?

"I will try not to be bias" doesn't make you overnight neutral! you comments and points show your true self.

We dissecting GA vs Hawkeye is no different from what they do out there. those results are not different from what do you; they are both "who will win"-GA or Hawkeye? same statistics can be used to determine who wins.

oh oh oh! now I got you! "it was just you all at Hawkeye side and we at the other side, yet you said we ain't debating ( on who will win) ?
Ok. I GIVE UP!!!!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Holuwaferanmi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
I do not want match up to end like this

I was obviously busy due to My Admission protocols and registration

Now that am back

I promise the next match up will be great

So starting from the next match up thread

Give 3 reasons why the charactor you choose must win
And end with "cc:Holuwaferanmi i vote for "your charater name"
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Guykhena:

I guess your comments always centered around: "answer it with logic" so the youtube video isn't part of the logic you ask for anymore?
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
kryptonian1987:

"I will try not to be bias" doesn't make you overnight neutral! you comments and points show your true self.

We dissecting GA vs Hawkeye is no different from what they do out there. those results are not different from what do you; they are both "who will win"-GA or Hawkeye? same statistics can be used to determine who wins.

oh oh oh! now I got you! "it was just you all at Hawkeye side and we at the other side, yet you said we ain't debating ( on who will win) ?
Ok. I GIVE UP!!!!

Wow,your comprehension skills is way lower than your fanboyism,do you even understand the concept of a debate? If you do then you'll know with what y'all are presenting it shatters everything that makes a Debate a Debate.
kryptonian1987:

No,that's how you presented it in a literal term
kryptonian1987:

I guess your comments always centered around: "answer it with logic" so the youtube video isn't part of the logic you ask for anymore?
oh my fvck,you've just lost all credibility.
I don't know if you've heard of what we call "Opinions",just cus its a youtube vid doesn't make it legit,know the person who set up the vid is just like you and me not some kinda all knowing comic god,so why shouldn't I take it with a pinch of salt?
And the sreenshots you posted were votes dude votes,GA is way more popular than Hawkeye,of cus the votes would be based on sentiments.

To be sincere I don't know why we are still going on with this,you've made up your mind,so Mr Kryptonian put all your fanboyism ego aside and do away with the mentality "DC forever" then you'll see who's the real winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Over Addition Of New Housemates / Bbnaija: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House / BBTitans 2023 Week 2 Vote Result And Percentage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.