Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" (80793 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by khalidjnr(m): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by khalidjnr(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Paseus(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
beautiful232:
jobless dude

keep going to use the small money you would have keep to use for mama put for condoms that you will never use

mugu guy

do you know how many people that have been heart broken

big head
see is black face

You no even happy say any woman date you sef
oya...calm down a bit
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by vectoh(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Swizdom:
Where is that guy from, pls?
obviously kenya
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by vectoh(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
beautiful232:
jobless dude

keep going to use the small money you would have keep to use for mama put for condoms that you will never use

mugu guy

do you know how many people that have been heart broken

big head
see is black face

You no even happy say any woman date you sef
u no gt chil o
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by SidL(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:
Young Man Vows That His Ex "Will Never Find Inner Peace" And Then Does This- Pic

grin grin

Isn't that working both ways? Only someone who has nothing better to do would do that. How does he know she does not have a new sex partner who actually buys condoms "for good reasons?" Who really has no peace? lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Khartune(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Shuuuuuu...... Lol... grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by greggng: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
My artificial pussy will help people like you. Your frustration is always leading u back to her. Buying condom u cannot use is a way of frustrating urrself further. She dumped u for good move on with ur life. Stop seeking cheap revenge

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by beautiful232(f): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
vectoh:
u no gt chil o

grin
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by beautiful232(f): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Paseus:
oya...calm down a bit

grin
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Felixtuta(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
What if ur ex works in a bank?
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by crazysam001: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sexing his cash away is the correct thing

Laveda:
Smh

And she'll gladly sell to you, one day you'd get tired and stop decieving your silly self.

Mtcheew _pussy ass Nigga
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by STENON(f): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
The Lady should focus on the more positive aspect of life. She can continue the friendship bt nt the relationship with him.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by thecember27: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
if am the girl... I would put extra pack for free.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Decryptor(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

it seems u have only came across weak ladies honey. Otherwise keepo foolin yoself. Wen i close dat door, no amount of stupid behaviour can make me open it, n de same applies to a million of ladies out there

We all know that when 99.99% of ladies open their mouths to say something, they actually mean (AND DO) the opposite! #Let'sRestThisMatter!
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Burgerlomo: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Donnybestx(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
You get many money to spend abeg send give me..
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
One thing i knw is girls are a very cunning people,, my brother she knows you're doing this for her and you're stalking it... Move on bro grin
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by discusant: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:
Young Man Vows That His Ex "Will Never Find Inner Peace" And Then Does This- Pic

grin grin

But having to do with condoms because you have no woman to trust since your ex left, you are the one who has no inner peace. But you don't know.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Barigaboy(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
That's not good and its dangerous. As a mature guy u don't need all that cos if she wud be yours she might still come back. U don't hurt a woman that once love u m sure u also have your reason for leaving her but stop that act.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Abnwachineke(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
400mg each
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by OneManLegion(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
All those gehs just dey shout.

And most Nairalanders have a rather nonexistent sense of humour. The guy wey tweet just dey crack jokes.

Lastly, that "Obiorathesubtle"'s comment funny me die. Tramadol kwa? The girl go wan die.

Reminds of woman's threat by R Kelly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

it seems u have only came across weak ladies honey. Otherwise keepo foolin yoself. Wen i close dat door, no amount of stupid behaviour can make me open it, n de same applies to a million of ladies out there
you are strong, no doubt!but the ey fit be weak.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by premium9ja(m): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2016
make them do what the like

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Franky826: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Laveda:

How can someone buy land in this recession and go and build in another place. Which Kain nonsense be this na?

Buhari must hear this!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by oluwaahmed: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Swizdom:
Where is that guy from, pls?

I think he's Kenyan. Rily
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Stale joke.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Miichael(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2016
Lol, He has time sha.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Gbelexy(m): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2016
This is Pathetic. I never knew someone can b as silly as this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by danypst: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2016
very funny. But seriously, this young man is also not having peace in his heart. This is why he always remember the girl and do all that. If i may say, he is the one who lacks peace the most. I smell lies though...

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Kgdavid(m): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

You seem determined to take panadol for another person's headache this evening... you don't have enough issues of your own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.