Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" (80791 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by numericalguy(m): 6:31am On Sep 09, 2016
In as much as I think the guy shouldn't bother himself and just move on with his life. It seems his tactics might be having an effect because the ladies here seemed pained.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by anyicash(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2016
You are double stressing urself for no good reason, spending uneccesary money on condoms, by stuffs you don't really want..and morever you are regreting breakin up with her.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by anyicash(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Let's not deceive ourselves, you and I know that the minds of ladies are fickle. Each time she sells him those condoms, she is likely to flash back to their raunchy bedroom habits. It would take her some time to get over this, especially if she is yet to get another bf or her current bf doesn't match the ex's sex skills.
What the dude is doing is immature though
How long do u think it takes for ladies to get a sex machine? Crazy and sex starving men are in every nook and cranny looking dis opportunity.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by anyicash(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2016
generalbush:

Sweety pls don't spoil me... I just repented last night...

Forget about his D**k.. keep selling for him..

I have ran outta condoms.. I just came back from Brazil...

Much love from me...
but ZeeAfrica is a man na...why calling sweetie or are a fagg?
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by MrSly(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

it seems u have only came across weak ladies honey. Otherwise keepo foolin yoself. Wen i close dat door, no amount of stupid behaviour can make me open it, n de same applies to a million of ladies out there
Story! Who does not know that girls often get unreasonably jealous of another? That guy's little trick though not necessary, it works like magic. And now the trick has got a second victim because you sound more disturbed than the ex.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2016
anyicash:

hahahha y wud u think m a man dude? Y wud i even wana register as a female, whereas m male? Come on na. Kwakwakwakwa
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by zoomman(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

it seems u have only came across weak ladies honey. Otherwise keepo foolin yoself. Wen i close dat door, no amount of stupid behaviour can make me open it, n de same applies to a million of ladies out there
Which door precisely?? Ladies Generally has Emotion even if it doesn't show physically, but deep down hmmmmm, it's well
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by foxgiovani(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2016
If you want it to pain her more, when next you are going to buy the condom, go with the girl. More especially if your new chic is more beautiful facially, taller and more endowed on her front and back side. I bet u as you both leave the store, she won't stop looking at you people.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by anyicash(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hahahha y wud u think m a man dude? Y wud i even wana register as a female, whereas m male? Come on na. Kwakwakwakwa
I see but you are too vulga to be a woman.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by DONCHRIS9: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

..... hard 2 get babe..lemme say u re prone 2 broken relationship try marry na
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Ibro2005: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2016
...and then who is fooling who? Don't u think u r just westing ur money? What do u think will be her business any more
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by MrHenshaw: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2016
jamesibor:
Young Man Vows That His Ex "Will Never Find Inner Peace" And Then Does This- Pic

grin grin

Hahaaaha,Kikikikikiki. No ,just wait until she starts to order male sex enhancer through u.U r yet to meet die hard bae.Beta get a life l beg n move on.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by generalbush(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2016
anyicash:

I tell you say I no know? undecided
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by wordsmith042(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

darling i have forgiven dis boy a loooong time ago, and de reason i freely sell de condoms to him without being upset, its becoz i thought there were not for him, i thought someone had sent him, because i know for a fact dat his D**k does not fit inside a condom. Its too small for de condom hey. So dats y i thought they weren't his

laughing ma fricky ass out.

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Johnson49(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Nah hausa guy......Dem dey use yansh reason.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by johnson232: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

your comments already exhibit weakness, leaving one with no choice than to think u are the ex?
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Lordkylie(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Generalyemi:

which door ?deceive not thy self o young lady....look around u,there are millions of ladies everywhere..gone are days when a man will die for one particular girl...ladies everywhere...
if he's not dying for her,he wont be going there to buy condoms he doesn't need.Stop deceiving yourself!
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by sekem: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2016
foxgiovani:
If you want it to pain her more, when next you are going to buy the condom, go with the girl. More especially if your new chic is more beautiful facially, taller and more endowed on her front and back side. I bet u as you both leave the store, she won't stop looking at you people.

Exactly!!!

You na real baaad guy. grin

ensamy:
The way ladies are angrily reacting to this post, am sure the ex is facing a serious restlessness each time the guy buys the condom angry grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin

Before nko?

You no know women again?

Dem go dey rake, dey shout, dey talk like say nothing go fit shake dem but correct bobos know say all na mouth.

This thing wey the guy dey do go dey pain the girl well well.

Na why I like the guy well well. grin
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2016
His behaviour is easy to decipher. smiley :
If I'm the ex, I won't even feel bad, but pity rather.
What's the rationale of driving off several shops just to buy condoms from mine? undecided
Will gladly serve him, knowing fully well he is just pissed and heartbroken.
Time heals, he will heal.
Maybe one day, he will meet a woman that will drive my memories outta of his mind.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by cruz419(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Lol n u call dat stressing? Hehehe, she actualy doesnt care hey. Its yo cash u r wasting anyway, nt hers. Maybe u can supply those condoms u buy, to poor communities, since u r stocking up on dem. Idiotic situation in yo mind darling
By dear i tire oo,,u helping her get paid lol pls let him keep buying more condom dat more money for her!! Some men think weird sha?
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by sosa993: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by anyicash(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2016
generalbush:

I tell you say I no know? undecided
Ok nice
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by ehispapa(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2016
He must be a south african. they hardly let go and cant cope with heart breaks. reason they will rather kill than let another have their Ex.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2016
first you are jobless then secondly, you are so daft. to think that that would affect your ex in this day and age.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by princee7(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
keep wasting your cash, you will soon end up spending all your live savings and salary buying condoms
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by omolayo1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Beautify lagos with your beauty

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

those ladies up there are only deceiving themselves grin
Abi ooo, ur head is there

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by divineRx(f): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
The man is both a baboon nd a loser
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by CHYMZZY(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

You speak 4 yourself not for the other Ladies.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Smartademu(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Stop wasting ur time and money and move on with ur life.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by nothernstar: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Lol n u call dat stressing? Hehehe, she actualy doesnt care hey. Its yo cash u r wasting anyway, nt hers. Maybe u can supply those condoms u buy, to poor communities, since u r stocking up on dem. Idiotic situation in yo mind darling
are you sure you not the one. But must you dump him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.