Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos (42046 Views)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by AwesomeHIM: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
O ya haters, start hating! grin
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by slyd90(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
omg !! star boy Dey chop fresh meat .....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by Obikush(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
;Dplease I am new here Aw kan I reply
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by Gee645(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
are you sure this lady is not from Kenya?... Wizkid sef, shey na foreign woman you wan import... naira don lose value ontop dollar oo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
she is a singer signed to roc nation. sorry to burst ur bubbles she is well known in America than wizkid...
no mind @tammyboy1 jare.. na wizkid even dey use the girl glory self.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by Handsomecole(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Where are the stretch marks ??
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
7inches:
this gal is ugly... she no even reach d yoruba gal im nyashing currently.
I weep for you
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by 7inches: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingsJohnson:

I weep for you
clear for road jare.. weep for yaself niccur all theze mudaf*** pretenders... but offline they do worst. im plain d wat u see me z d way i am.
BTW swear u dnt fk and incure curses on ya head..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by StarPlayer: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
She has been colonised! Shout out to all my Yoruba demons grin

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by spadar4u(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
she is a singer signed to roc nation. sorry to burst ur bubbles she is well known in America than wizkid...
. I Rove this girl
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by jojothaiv(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
GossipHeart:
I'm here to read ignorant comments from Nigerians
Oshey! Educated fellow

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
Like you've ever left Togo once in your entire life. undecided
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by plentyz: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
u better stop nyaching around and be serious
7inches:
abge joor make una stop this hyping just bcoz shez a black american.... this gal is ugly.

she no even reach d yoruba gal im nyashing currently.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by STILESGANG: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
she is a singer signed to roc nation.
sorry to burst ur bubbles she is well known in America than wizkid...
Lol singer without any credible song.Who dash monkey banana.The girl is desperate groupie that bleeps american artistes for a living.She is just using wizkid to shine.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by 7inches: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
plentyz:
u better stop nyaching around and be serious

lol...
but guy diz yoruba gal nyash make sense die ah swear.
and she dey give me both front and back side.
always willing to give me everything and everytime oo.

i used to nyash her for nyashing sake bcoz she is trippin for me anyhow but now im begining to love her.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by yinkslinks(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bustyme:
Black is beaurriful
Exactly like you babe! cheesy How you doing today dear? smiley
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by LuvU2: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
One woman that makes me jealous smiley
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by demsid(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
But what is wrong with our ppl. This girl fine now, n they all saying she's not fine, she's ugly. Me I like am o., her black is not only shining, it's glowing.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by vectoh(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
7inches:

lol...
but guy diz yoruba gal nyash make sense die ah swear.
and she dey give me both front and back side.
always willing to give me everything and everytime oo.

i used to nyash her for nyashing sake bcoz she is trippin for me anyhow but now im begining to love her.
y al d story
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by vectoh(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
i rate her over tania...see clean girl...tania wey don old
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by tuna4servi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
No be d girl with stretch marks fr yansh be dis?omo cloths dey try oooo
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by BomboyOnline: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
aylagos:
I like the first pic she rep Naija

What about the last one?
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by 7inches: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
vectoh:
y al d story
really.. and why did u mention me initially wen i didnt call ya name undecided
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by jasysandra(f): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
She's beautiful.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by UIA04(f): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Wizkid is trying to use this girl to break into the america music market! He doesn't love her! angry
I think it's their record label, just like the pairing of drake and Rihanna when we all know that Rihanna can never date Drake

It's all marketing strategy.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
UIA04:

I think it's their record label, just like the pairing of drake and Rihanna when we all know that Rihanna can never date Drake

It's all marketing strategy.

Why can't rihanna date drake? Btw, drake and rihanna are not under the same label
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by UIA04(f): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Why can't rihanna date drake? Btw, drake and rihanna are not under the same label
Haven't you noticed that it's only when they both work together that we hear rumors of them dating. And it ends there rumors because there are no clear pictures of them kissing and cuddling or going on vacations like most celebrities in relationships do. They need the attention because both of them are on tours and they both will perform the song together. They need people to believe that there is enough chemistry between them.

Why she can't date him because drake is too soft, you can't compare him to Chris Brown who was a good bad boy (apart from the beating part I don't condone) a girl like Rihanna can never be submissive to a guy like drake, she wants someone with the charisma of Chris, it's unfortunate that he has so much problems around him, don't you notice she still loves him
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
UIA04:

Haven't you noticed that it's only when they both work together that we hear rumors of them dating. And it ends there rumors because there are no clear pictures of them kissing and cuddling or going on vacations like most celebrities in relationships do. They need the attention because both of them are on tours and they both will perform the song together. They need people to believe that there is enough chemistry between them.

Why she can't date him because drake is too soft, you can't compare him to Chris Brown who was a good bad boy (apart from the beating part I don't condone) a girl like Rihanna can never be submissive to a guy like drake, she wants someone with the charisma of Chris, it's unfortunate that he has so much problems around him, don't you notice she still loves him

Na wa o! You talk as if you know them personally (*in psquare's voice) grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by dayleke: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is that a tip in that first pic in the green dress?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Williams Uchemba Wears Igbo Tradditional Attires To Youth Assembly In U.S (PICS) / Chika Ike Looks At Kate Henshaw And Akpororo's Reconciliation Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.