Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nursing Students And Aspirants - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing Students And Aspirants (12157 Views)

UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students / 37 Kano Nursing Students In Egypt Will Return Home Over Poor Performance / Nnamdi Azikiwe Medical Students And Aspirants / Pre-science Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Airforce1medic(m): 1:39am On Apr 19, 2017
@ amly6
Do you mind sharing the reason you chose nursing?
hello
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by amly6(f): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2017
Airforce1medic:
hello
i chose nursing because i had a passion for it.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nursing is an amazing profession and it has changed a lot about my perceptions of life and my lifestyle well. One of the reasons I wanted to be a nurse was because I wanted to learn about caring for myself and my family. Nursing has helped me achieve that. Knowing what everyone's' baseline is, knowing what's abnormal and knowing when to go to the doctor. Even for me, I understand my health a lot better. My relationship with the doctor changed from going and waiting for the doctor to ask me questions so he/she can figure out what's wrong, to going to the doctor with information about what happened, medications I have tried, and even what I think/know what is wrong. Sometimes you just walk into the doctors office and specifically ask him/her to order tests or prescribe medication. It's just awesome.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Airforce1medic:
am here!though am still considering going into the nursing field but this issue of stereotypes associated to the male nurses is what weakens my spirit but nevertheless i'll and hope 2 get over it.

Honestly, I really respect male nurses.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by barbiee: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
snapscore:
@ lanexbony & barbiee

Sorry for mentioning you out of the blue but I need some advice.

Would it be advisable to study intensive care nursing or anesthesia nursing for post basic courses?

Which one will be the better option out out the two?

Thanks.
I prefer anaesthetic nursing
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Zeinymira(f): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
thanks @snapscore
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Airforce1medic(m): 1:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Nursing is an amazing profession and it has changed a lot about my perceptions of life and my lifestyle well. One of the reasons I wanted to be a nurse was because I wanted to learn about caring for myself and my family. Nursing has helped me achieve that. Knowing what everyone's' baseline is, knowing what's abnormal and knowing when to go to the doctor. Even for me, I understand my health a lot better. My relationship with the doctor changed from going and waiting for the doctor to ask me questions so he/she can figure out what's wrong, to going to the doctor with information about what happened, medications I have tried, and even what I think/know what is wrong. Sometimes you just walk into the doctors office and specifically ask him/her to order tests or prescribe medication. It's just awesome.
well said.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Airforce1medic(m): 1:52am On Apr 28, 2017
abdulramanOla1:
Nursing in ABU Zaria is cool but boring.. sad
hello brother,please i'll like to ask u a few question i hope u dont mind ok,were u admitted into abu zaria through UTME or direct entry? I'll appreciate ur response thanks.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by lanxebony(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
barbiee:
I prefer anaesthetic nursing

Snapcore , intensive care nursing is good and you earn well but I'm trying to jump into anesthetics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Mofpearl: 2:52pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by jnichole(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2017
how possible is it to switch to nursing from physiology in unizik?
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by BlaqT: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Plz which nursing school is the best and process of registration in Lagos?
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Dvd4: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hello!
Anybody in the room?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (rsust) Post Ume 2nd Chioce / How I Scored 330 In The GRE Exam (Part 1) / Degree Mills: 40 Private Varsities Dodge Investigation Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.