Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop (1402 Views)

4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Advice On Setting Up A Barbing Salon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop by Smartlife(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hi business minders... I know quite well that this phone business is very profitable but looking at the dollar rate syndrome in a business, can this amount act as a start up capital for shop rent, decorations, security and phone goods. Will this amount go well in starting up this business. My target are school areas. Humble advice please.
Re: Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop by 9ja4show: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Start selling online instead

1 Like

Re: Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop by Smartlife(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2016
9ja4show:
Start selling online instead

I know but it's physical not good enough. I would like it on the means I start physical first, then expand it online too. Base on the amount of this capital am looking at how far I can go.
Re: Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop by 9ja4show: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Smartlife:

I know but it's physical not good enough. I would like it on the means I start physical first, then expand it online too. Base on the amount of this capital am looking at how far I can go.

500k cannot even get you a shop if you live in lagos or ph and plan to have good sales; i will advice you to start with cheap phones from 20k

2 Likes

Re: Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop by Smartlife(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2016
9ja4show:

500k cannot even get you a shop if you live in lagos or ph and plan to have good sales; i will advice you to start with cheap phones from 20k

Remember my target are school areas in east side... Am sure a good shop of 100k can be gotten.
Re: Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop by webnerd(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
500k will do but is largely dependent on location & the kind of phones you will stock.i deal with pc solutions & i went the online way because of the cost of rent & products.so i just have some manageable cash & when orders come i simply supply

1 Like

Re: Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop by BobUg28(m): 1:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Yeah, depending on where you secured a shop.

1 Like

Re: Is 500k Okay For Setting Up A Phone And Accessories Shop by Smartlife(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
webnerd:
500k will do but is largely dependent on location & the kind of phones you will stock.i deal with pc solutions & i went the online way because of the cost of rent & products.so i just have some manageable cash & when orders come i simply supply

Good to hear from you. The online way is good but indeed I would like to start on the physical level, promote it around the area before going as far as launching the online platform. I just want to be sure how that amount will do for me.

(1) (Reply)

Btc / Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! / How To Market Your Product Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.