Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! (3254 Views)

Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN / Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story / Can I Take A Break From Being A Grown Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
No part of this publication may be reproduce, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form; Electronic, Mechanical, Photocopy, Recording, or otherwise without prior permission of the author.

ALL RIGHT RESERVED!
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Synopsis
He had the urge to speak to her like he had also had the urge to advance Diana in some time past. She was sweet, attractive and, nice but smithereens him into piece when she droped him for another man with a clinch reason, his status rated low. But here isn't the same motive that drive him to speak to the stranger; what so ever reason it was only God knows. He was obliged to hear her voice it appeared soft and tender and to listen to her story; it was sob, pathetic and, above all broken, her tears was capable to difuse mountains it obvious she was lost and forlorn but wouldn't it be great if heaven recorded him as a good samarithan..?, he render a helping hand and accomodated her till her mission was fulfilled.
At the initial stage things was moving normal gradually, feelings began to sprunt and at a long run it became vivacious to control alas, the devil in red dress got him and planted a kiss of death, his whole entity was raptured and prevented
from realising that what surrounded him had been built on lies and that act of love has fetched not less than a son suddenly, there was fate that lurk and unveil a bitter life behind the curtain.
That one time meeting under the rain whirl along the death of his beloved woman 'Tambari' in replacement with jaw-dropping truth, denied him license to his child, his emotion and trust betrayed Neol was faced with ugly pain and inflictions as he had to account for the death of his illegal wife, brutal penalties was finalized. His disheartened was worse than thousands of broken piece. At this stage one question come to mind.
Do you think he pull through despite all the odds..?
Gradually on the table the answer shall unveil.
SomeTime Play In Theater present a thrilling, educative, and entertaining story.
TEARS OF A GROWN MAN
Sniplet: In the eyes of a stranger love breath worse.
Author: Glory Joseph Dinne
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR UPDATE.
CRITICS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED...

FEEL FREE TO STATE YOUR OBSERVATIONS PLEASE...
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Act i, Scene one
Behind an office's desk amongst every others neatly preserving their spaces Neol sat as a clerk in a logistic company, ahead of him-up front was a large wall clock properly positioned upon a pop pillar at the center of the hall to keep the staffers updated. As reliable and efficient it was to duty it stroke it tails equally driving the so long a day to closure, from distance Neol was seated his ears picked the stroke of the time and directed his gaze to the clock it was already 4:00pm which authentically check him out of the office for the day being a civil servant Neol rose from his seat with a phew, shut his company the 'news paper' and slam it upon his desk. He adjusted his fairly used tokunbo suit and tie and exit the office with transparent folder upon his hand.
Eesh...he muttered as the sun hasn't seem to have settled down it brim brags about intensely like the king of sheen whom can not be dethrown Neol tread down the stairs aiming for the gate right about leaving the premises Mako, a colleague of his approach Neol salute Mako in an informal way
Neol: Combo!
Mako: It's I -----(E mi ni)
Neol: Co!, com...bo!
Mako: Straight target Neol, on point------(Oja si ni)
Mako gesticulate, the tip of his thump point towards his chest
Mako: How was work today..?
Neol: Not exciting
Mako: Yeah indeed, I'm a witness
Work this days has been very boring and I hate to be victimized by boredom but what choice do one has as survival is concerned..?My topmost prayer degree has been for days to run out of time because I have....
Uniform: Love to catch!
Neol and Mako laught as they chorus it
Mako: Indeed my brother, you are well informed
That is why I struggle to bubble and enable me eradicate that unpleasant waft of penury that has ever since percolate the days of my ancestral youth
It stings I rebuke!
Neol: But your mischievious gloat of a lifestyle does not compliment your effort instead mutilate it as you go about and stash your hard earned money to the brothels
Frank to speak, ruin you heap for your future
Haven't you given it a moment of thought..?
Mako: Oh mine! Imaging I... Not a slight of pondering
Come to reason it,
Isn't my life better of than some person's with no enliven life style
Solace and love he derive from sheets and electronic devices
Too pathetic for my amusement
Neol: Come clean, whom are you referring to..?
Mako smirk...
Mako: My good heart will relent not from making you an inclusion in his deliverance intercession to deliver your lonely life from tragic fall
Neol: Mako, you are one hell of a bloody being, a vex lord in that fact but I don't wish or pray you have a twist of sanity
Mako: Ho hum..! Did that get into your skin..?
Neol: Your words are no bummer for me to get divisive so do not think that shall prompt me get even with you
Neol pat Mako's chest with the file upon his hand that cut Mako's interest.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Scene two
Mako:What file is this..?
Neol: It's a draft handed to me by our boss Mr. Nurudeen for review before it formal exposition day
Mako:Don't say a clerk boy is the perfect exponent for it..?
Neol:Well, that is how it appears
Mr. Nurudeen was disguised with his approach but I'm no dullard not to grasp his manipulative tense
Mako:So what happened to the chamber of profound and highly educative calibers of his sort that loop around him..,
Do not say his faith in them has lessen if not dispatched..?
Neol:I can not state precisely, but as the boss the call is his to make moreover, my potentials he must have seen it to be versatile
Mako: Clerk boy
Neol: It's preferrable than joblessness
Both observe a moment of silence, Mako brake the silence
Mako:Isn't life disequilibrium indeed..?
The perambulating geo never stop to tickle my fancy with it fundamental concurence
...how the rich and poor bid services to another and without one the other does not exist
Success and survival solely depends on each participation.
Isn't life funny, vis-a-vis..?
Neol: When shall you put a stop to your grammatical blunder
Your intellect is impervious,
Mako: Kpom-kpom--(full stop)
You are in spirit Neol, so align!
Who said education is not interllectual the dictionary,the ever largest ranking university with exclusive class rooms has made learning easier and peaceful for grammer improvement
It does not matter or must one has to absorb it all
It's either you speak it, spoke it or, spake it english isn't my father's language but do not mean I will carry last.
Neol:True I concur
Mako:I will be headed to the treasure house
You wish to join..?
Neol:No man, it's your life
Mako:Well little man, we cut path here
Today! The lotto house shall file my name as ultimate runner up.
I will make sure of that
Mako spoke emphatically and rush out of sight
Neol:Good luck with that
Neol shouted out from top of his voice.
The little man Mako called Neol does not necessarily portray him as such Mako only meant to call Neol a dweep but employ indirect form to avoid any offense be picked as Neol is only used to one pack of life, his contempt for logistic work and nothing else then despise trying out new roots.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Na wa oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have over 124 views yet no comment Am I dealing with ghost readers that do not have influence on their buttons..? Gosh! This isn't encouraging ooo! Abeg.
Get A Mind High!
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by jaylicioussss(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmm my dear, this your writing get as e be, I find it hard making sense of it. I don't know if its the vocabularies o or the use of them, something ain't just right. Its like you are rewriting a book from the old testament using the king james English.
The thing be say the story dey hard to read.
A for effort grin tho

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
jaylicioussss:
Hmm my dear, this your writing get as e be, I find it hard making sense of it. I don't know if its the vocabularies o or the use of them, something ain't just right. Its like you are rewriting a book from the old testament using the king james English.
The thing be say the story dey hard to read.
A for effort grin tho

Jay I appreciate your sincere comment, you are one in a million.
I know my writting may be complicated but the truth is, it's not my intention to make it hard to read. Due to the line of play, such language had to be adopted because it was necesary to portray the character of the artist which only existed for a short period of time. As the story roll out fully I assure you, it will be complex.

Once again, thanks and happy following...
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
SCENE three
Neol exhale softly as he watch Mako veer to his own direction and was left alone to trek the road, though he would have prefer to board a vehicle instantly but something pulse him, what could it be..?, of course the goods he needed to purchase from the grocery store for his personal consumption detained his swift transportation home and kept his feet a bit longer on the road in the process of treking the road in stride dark cloud emerge and their was a sudden rush of wind accomplined by gust which whirl matters around Neol used his calf arm to cover up his face to aviod particles falling into his eyes while he hasten up his steps not less than two minutes the wind ushered in heavy rain Neol increase the speed of his movement and ran into a near by shop which has a facade for shelter and as he got there right in front of the mini-shop it zinks extended forward for shade he exclaim
Neol: Aaah.., what a brute rain!
Think you can drench me, shame on you!
Neol spoke and stroke out the droplets from his cloth to proceed with his speech
This rain must have disrupted your movement i suppose
Neol uttered to the lady beside him seated on her ghana must go bag with cellular fist enbracing a sided ear but in silence she responded Neol spoke again to her
Did it beat you too..?
Neol asked given her a direct look but she responded in silence he raised an eye brow to imply 'what a heck! Then mind his own veiw. After few minutes gone by the lady broke of the show of silence with a sigh followed by quick exhale and hiss, her behaviour attracted his attention
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
NEOL: You seem worried, what troubles you..?
LADY: As if you can help me with it
NEOL: Have you giving me a shot first to conclude..?

***Stranger hesitate to speak***

LADY: All right,
...I came from the village to visit my uncle, but the people I've inquire from concerning my uncle do not know him, his existence doesn't seem vogue to them at all
NEOL: Which people?
LADY: The transit workers at the motor park,
they said they don't know any man bearing such a name I have asked but my uncle told me that anytime I arrive to the city I should ask them of him that they will oblige me
But...but...I don't understand...
With stammer the lady uttered, her eyes tearful
NEOL: Did your uncle never gave you his home address..?
LADY: No
NEOL: But why would he have told you to come without dropping an address for easy location of him..?
LADY: As at the time he visited us in the village he said he was knew to his environ so his house address was yet to be registered in his brain

*** Neol rile***
NEOL: His mobile number..?
LADY: He left me with none because it had been stolen
NEOL: Holy spiritual God!

***Neol exclaimed intensely and continued his speech***

So how do you intend to live here without knowing any one
LADY: I don't know...
NEOL: Or you've plan to return back!
LADY: ... Wish I can but I don't have transportation fee
***Lady sob***
NEOL: Jeez...! You should have had a thorough thought before embarking on this sort of journey
No phone number, no address and, even your guarantee aren't solid!
For God sake!, this is suicidal, a fool's journey!
LADY: My assurance lied in meeting with the transit workers at the motor park
How would I have known, I will come here and experience this..?

***The stranger sob harder while she spoke, by this time the rain has lessen it weight now drizzling***

NEOL: I do not have any handkercheif to give you to wipe your tears but I urge you to stop crying, it will do you no good except you enjoy the sympathy it attract of which I'm telling you, their is no tendency it can prevent evil men from not taking advantage of you but I will not let that happen.
Have your eyes cleaned and follow me

The stranger cleaned her eyes as instructed and tailed along with Neol to the main road to board a bus, for few minutes they stood on a route that intersect to seek out a vehicle to convey them home then came a transit with splash of light that indicated twice, Neol waved for the car and the driver put it to halt then an interaction existed shortly between the men.

NEOL: Are you fermiliar with Ibibio street..?
DRIVER: Yes sir
NEOL: That is my destination, take us there
DRIVER: Okay sir

Neol and the stranger hop into the car and the driver turn the vehicle on and rode out of the spot.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 2:53am On Sep 20, 2016
SCENE four
At Ibibio street the driver turned into it and proceeded further for some while then asked his end point

DRIVER: Sir, where in Ibibio street are you heading?
NEOL: I will point the location out to you, just a bit ahead, you are almost there
DRIVER: Okay

The driver advance forward, after an hour and fourty minutes drive which began from afar zone the driver arrive at Neol's destination as he pointed it out

NEOL: Right there, I will stop please
DRIVER: Here..?
NEOL: Yesss...!
DRIVER: Okay sir

The driver pulled over and halt his car, Neol alight along side the stranger to settle his fee

NEOL: What is my fee?
DRIVER: Just eight hundred naira only (#800) sir
NEOL: Haba!!, from Abitoyi to Ibibio street, eight hundred naira..?
Driver that is way too much
DRIVER: The fault isn't mine, fuel is very expensive this days
NEOL: Ah, ah, tell that to some one who does not really buy fuel at all times, probably, he will believe you but not me
A liter is common one hundred and fifty naira
DRIVER: Erh, then pay your common fee, after all, you don't fuel my tank for me to know how much I buy
NEOL: You business men are always eager to expliot at every slightest opportunity
I pray and hope it won't be funeral first before a man's death
DRIVER: If you are pained, channel your complains to the government
NEOL: An ill mouth, is a luggage of no good luck
DRIVER: O' oh.!, teacher Njoku, I know it all, you are going to make me feel bad...
Uh...uh...uh...!

Driver sniff into his palms to mock Neol and concluded his words

For your information, it's timed expired to have effect on me
NEOL: Shameless!

Neol said and dug a hand of his then brought out wallet resting at the back of his pocket, counted out accurate amount and handed it to the driver

NEOL: Here, have your money and go
DRIVER: Erh, I am going, bye...bye...

The driver turn on the car and drove out with his payment in his pocket

Neol led the stranger through the compound into a passage and unlock his door

NEOL: Welcome to my house, though is not big but is enough to accomodate more than two persons
LADY: It's...okay, tidy, and beautiful
NEOL: Thank you, please do make yourself comfortable
LADY: Thank you
NEOL: Don't mention
You may settle your accoutement
at a corner inside the room of that door whiile I sort something out for us to eat
LADY: Okay

Neol pulled of his jacket

NEOL: I hope you don't mind to drop this on my bed for me..?
LADY: No, I don't mind
NEOL: Thank you.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by kvngolami(m): 3:29am On Sep 20, 2016
continue brother..i am strongly behind u

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2016
kvngolami:
continue brother..i am strongly behind u

Finally, one supporter.
If I was a magician I would have made you a garlarn right here and crown your neck with it right now...

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by jaylicioussss(f): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Now this is very readable, keep it up
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by kvngolami(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2016
glo3nity:

Finally, one supporter.
If I was a magician I would have made you a garlarn right here and crown your neck with it right now...

don't stress urself,just continue with d update or u fit bless my account
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2016
SCENE five
At the lottery house Mako has really exhuasted huge amount to gamble and as much as it seems he had sow the overwhelming lost was highly influencial. Though not a single cent he's gained but his high hope gingered him to continue, you can say devil's scent was seductive to keep him charmed to the bottons and can not let go because frankly speaking his heart was keen to reclaim his money in tripple folds if not thousand folds through winning. Mako, checked his pocket to know what was left after three rounds of gainless game their was more money to wager with, in reasonable amount the money smiled at him to incur him another round of loss, though he may not have known while the money smiled at him for it was a mockery on his live, yearning to be used, and so to render the pocket penniless but he cared less and resciprocated the smiles by spending the money and in confidence Mako made another attempt for he did not wish or pray to be hapless, he was certain his determination will bring him a good score this time, Mako toss his last cash in bet and after the several questions he had atempted in answering the result rewarded him no royalties at that very point Mako grip his breath which developed heart throb when the bad news pricked his ears, he grunt and blew a fuse, his grammatical blunders not exceptional

MAKO: What..! What..?! I've lost..?
Are you insnuating I'm a defeated gambler..?
ATTENDANT: It's not your fault sir, luck run out on you
MAKO: Luck run out upon me..?
I don't understand your nonentical gibberish
Don't idiomatize me, I don't appreciate gabble
ATTENDANT: Sir, you are the one gabbling in speech
Please I would advice you make use of the exit door and do not embarrass yourself any further
MAKO: After looting me off of my money you discard me..!
This is theft!
Confirm qualitative diddle!
I shall have this house reported and charged to court!
You shall acquinesce me for my loss
Bloody vagabond, fraudster!! Fraudsters!!!

Mako screamed out his words in vehement tone as he pounded out of the treasure house to the open, his chest drumed fast in palpitation, Mako express his anger in screams and smack his forehead

MAKO: Aah...! What have you done Mako..?
I just lost huge some of amounts in that house
Fortune that would have procure even ten mortals of Nkwobi to bulge the stomach of that long throat girl called Amaka and gain access into her pant in the name of marriage since she is stubborn streak and their will still be more spare change left to cruise about with the rest of chicken head girls
Hhhuuu ( Mako grunt )
Mako, you are a wise foolish man
God have mercy on you.

Mako desert the area.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2016
jaylicioussss:
Now this is very readable, keep it up

Thanks for coming over Jay...
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2016
kvngolami:

don't stress urself,just continue with d update or u fit bless my account

Lol...!
You are funny KVN

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
SCENE six
From the treasure house Mako failed to squeeze out a winning dine from as he had earlier speculate, he trod down the road, his pulse boosting of rage for letting himself down while his steps had consume long distance in quick high steps one could view his depression from his side head with the vains that jutted out Mako sniff out as he got to the end of that very road with cross lines, he halt his steps to soliloquize

MAKO: Which way will be better for me to take right now

Mako asked withing himself, he stood to contemplate for a while

The night is a bit dead and silence is loudly spoken by mute of bird buzz
Will I give kudos to the chips that summon courage to speak out open from their hidings?
Ish!, is not what I need!
Well, the street light is igniting with the cozy atmosphere
Ha...

Mako breath in softly as the words slips out of his mouth, his veins on his forehead jut out again, and his eyes added a twist of red colour

MAKO: I can not go home in my so-so state of mind
Fury shall not make loneliness to be peacefully experienced, it will surely drive me crazy while it ride in my head
Ha....

Mako exhale after blunt statements, he exclaim in pain remarks

MAKO: Psst, psst, psst...
A brightful day is as fruitful as nothing
Amaka!, this is all your fault!
You drive me crazy and it made me strain for success, all for just that jolliment I crave so much for,
Of course you always decline me

***Mako phew...***

For how long will I have to withstand you mis-treat?, not any longer!
Amaka, I'm coming to you
I pray she don't reject me or shrug me aside this time

Mako spoke in tremor, his face transmute into a pathetic one as indeed one desiring a loving arms to grip him, caresses him and one to make love to. Amaka was just the perfect candidate for his heart at that present time, he really adore the most amidst his other counter-parts his fleir had accumulated for fun purposes.
Mako huried down to Amaka's domicle.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
More update coming up later on, please bear with me.
For those of you sneaking secretly and reading the story, NA NA TRY PASS!!!
One Love...
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by kvngolami(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
bro make use of spense abi wentin it is called...n i am sure d ghost reader will come around

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2016
kvngolami:
bro make use of spense abi wentin it is called...n i am sure d ghost reader will come around

If you mean suspense, I'm working with it.
Thank you for mentioning it.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
SCENE seven
Outside Amaka's compound Mako approach her door but it was clear to him that she wasn't around as the pad lock glare fearlessly at him and stiff knob ravage his hand when he tried to turn it on perhaps, he might be lucky to have it respond positively at the desperate hour

MAKO: Damn it! (he muttered)
Where could she have gone to at this time,

Mako asked and checked his wrist watch it was already passed 8:15 pm, and the long hand embracing 8:30

My God!, this lady despise a visit with me but pleasure another
What a bias mind
Where ever she may have gone, she shall return to meet me here

Mako spoke and supported his back on the wall of her house, within short space of time Amaka enter the compound to behold Mako taking a stand on her door post.
Mako bellow on her

MAKO: Where are you from at this ungodly time?
AMAKA: Who is asking..?
MAKO: I, Mako of course
AMAKA: I assume the evil that devour at night to mark 8pm ungodly
MAKO: Amaka don't tempt me and answer my question
AMAKA: I can't recall who joined you and I in holy matrimony for you to question my whereabout as my husband
MAKO: Okay, I know am no sort of that to you but at least don't I deserve a stray of right from you as a friend his care never seize for you..?

Amaka nod rhythmically while she spoke

AMAKA: No!, you don't!
MAKO: Why?!
What's your anger?
AMAKA: I have told you numerous time to never come seeking me out again but as you well know, obidience is not your culture!
Do I have to heir a town crier to sink it into your head before you obey..?!
MAKO: All right, I agree to my wrongs
Please accept my apology, I'm sorry but you know my anger..?
AMAKA: I care less
MAKO: That has just added to my anger,
You care less and don't want to even give a try
For God sake Amaka! Must it always be yourself you know..?
Your selfishness hurt so badly, can't you...

Amaka interject Mako's speech

AMAKA: Stop barking on my head like a savage dog
True indeed a rattle mind is a battle feild!
You are a no peaceful being, Mako.
MAKO: When a man love a woman, he take shit isn't it..?
AMAKA: Why have you come?

Mako pant down to answer her question in mellow tone

MAKO: You need not to ask me that but as you solely choose;
I have come to see the center of attraction,
That elegant diamite which glitter my eyes
Her blosom extinquish my pains,
my fears and, my woos
Amaka, please..? I need you...

Amaka smirk over Mako's flattering

I don't have room to contain your crab
The qualm I'm experiencing need medication, I have to attend to it
Please excuse me

Amaka approach her door, unlock it and enter with a small black nylon hanging on two fingers of hers containing medicines she had just procure from a near by pharmacy, just right on time Mako wedged the door with his foot and supported it with a hand as amaka planned to have it shut

MAKO: You don't say, you want to shut me out
What heart do you have there, cruel..?
This is unfair
AMAKA: What do you expect?!
When you attend a party un-invited, the posibility you will be treated nicely is uncertain
MAKO: I don't see any wrong visiting my most appealing
Please let me come in and sooth your ailment
Remember, you are the reason I came, I'm begging you
AMAKA: You were never invited here at first instance
Anyway, you've seen me, now I demand your leave

Amaka push the door firmly towards it frame and lock it up

MAKO: You're not the one I blame Amaka, but this obsession I hold towards you
I will leave as you wish
I will leave

Mako spoke pitifully and exit the yard.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Update coming up later.

Please pardon my errors in my writtens.

Viewers, your comments and suggestions is highly essential for the progress of this book, oblige me please...

Thank you.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
SCENE eight
Down the road Mako plod his legs, his two hands dugged into his pocket as his feet scuff steadily on the busy street reluctantly, flashes of his rejection esnare him. The manner of his receival was soothing as salt that despoil his sour. Sadness overwhelm him for been denied in what he pleasured that would have delight him, the noise of the metropolitant business dealers became faint in his ears as he got close to them while embark on deep thoughts which questions his soul why he can not be loved, reasoning the fact his love wasn't resiprocated it presented an atom of truth for being a play boy though he his but now he has some feeling lingering in his heart at least the one he longed for should as well take him serious and treat him well but opposite is the case!
Mako hollow in depression, on his temples were the striken appearance of his veins again and along the line of his ponders he experience his truculent moral pumping fear out of no where that assembled the hairs on his body. The noise of the traders and music coming from sets of electronics revive Mako from his subconscious state back to reality, and from rear reach he heard a voice of a treader advertising her service that night at about 8:45 pm he direct his footsteps towards her while she market her service.

TRADER: Give a shot to your future and know what your star has to present you!!
Refere a friend!!

The trade woman who is a sooth sayer, repeated her advert twice at the third time, Mako reached her
position and the woman face him then spoke to him
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Update coming shortly please...
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Still on SCENE eight

SOOTHSAYER: Sir, will you not like to give a shot to your future and know what your star has to present you..?
MAKO: Tell me
SOOTHSAYER: Good
Have a seat

Mako sat to pick a card arranged down on a tray placed upon the table, the Soothsayer interrupted him with a request

SOOTHSAYERL: A handsome deal for the beautiful dream ought to be reviewed
MAKO: You mean I should pay..?
SOOTHSAYER: Yes
MAKO: Okay

Mako deep his hand into his pocket and brought out some change then droped it inside a plate step aside

SOOTHSAYER: Pick a card

Mako picked out a card from it roll, in it was an eclipse love with a burning spare

MAKO: What does this mean..?
SOOTHSAYER: Can I view your palms..?
MAKO: Of course...

Mako showed his palms to her

SOOTHSAYER: Thank you
MAKO: What do you see..?

After moment of observation in silence the Soothsayer spoke

SOOTHSAYER: You are a man down to earth...
MAKO: I already know that
SOOTHSAYER: One who love...to play manly.., hard.., and influence your feeling
You spike for what you desire to have.
The rage inside of you is as a result of your sudden inferiority complex you develop, a noxious feeling you detest when you felt beaten as you have been beaten to your game and fallen head over heels
Inbetween your staged lies, you are drawn beyond return
Though, the saddest thing is the mouth piece of your desirable love's heart grew claws that unshealth your heart it happiness
That is a good sign, good news
MAKO: How is that a good sign, and good news when it is killing me?
SOOTHSAYER: You should be more concerned with the bad news which is your reluctance to let go,
It stake your future
MAKO: How does my disinclined affect my future?
SOOTHSAYER: You have sown on a very wrong field in anticipation to achieve a good result
Your input on her is as pleasuring a rock by waterng what can not pleasure you because it is frigid and futile
MAKO: What are you saying..?
Do you mean to tell me that I.., Mako do not have a chance with Amaka, not even a tiny chance at all with love.?!
SOOTHSAYER: You do have a chance with love
MAKO: Better! Because I can kill for this feeling of love I have for that gal!
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Still on SCENE eight

SOOTHSAYER: Love and obsession are two different things
Love can endure but obsession.., can't, because is chaotic at long run and I can clearly state that is obsession you have towards her
MAKO: Yes, my obsession is undeniable
SOOTHSAYER: That is most unfortunate
MAKO: What's most unfortunate..?
SOOTHSAYER: Your obsession for the woman, will root up evil
MAKO: How do you mean
SOOTHSAYER: I'll prefer to retain the secret that lies in this card
MAKO: Excuse me!
I did not lay my cash down for the past to be sold to me but the future that I seek!
Tell me what the card is contained!!
SOOTHSAYER: Be ease within you and I shall tell you
MAKO: I am at ease...

The Soothsayer eyed Mako and continued her prediction

SOOTHSAYER: Your designated love is not the woman you know or any one that circle you but a different picture, her existence is vivid to you without canal knowledge
MAKO: Who is she and where is she from?
SOOTHSAYER: Her name I may not know but she hail far away, from same soil and your meeting.., shall be a recommendation from the root of your existence
MAKO: When?
SOOTHSAYER: Soonest
MAKO: How will the state of our love be, will it be good..?
SOOTHSAYER: Love with her shall be blissful but...you will not reap it to full bloom because fate is bound to happen as already written and that rage is seen to have sharpened a sword
MAKO: I'm not comfortable with this sooth saying
SOOTHSAYER: Then why don't you roll out another card..?
MAKO: Okay

Mako stretching his hand for another card the Sooth sayer halt him

SOOTHSAYER: Ah, ah, you are forgeting something
MAKO: What?
SOOTHSAYER: The handsome deal for...
MAKO: All right, all right

Mako brought forth another change from his pocket and drop it into the bowel then picked out his second card, in the card was a figure it head slayed with a loose tongue, Mako shudder in fear

MAKO: Jesus!!
This is scary!!
SOOTHSAYER: You can avoid this if you do not allow your emotion to overwhelm you
MAKO: Is there how a past can be reverse before the time I met Amaka, to erase this hurtful feeling and distance our path..?
SOOTHSAYER: As a man can not walk thousand miles backwardly so is time irreversible

MAKO: My meeting you is a duff!, a big waste of time
SOOTHSAYER: Thank you for your patronage, refer a friend
MAKO: Go to hell!

Mako rose to leave, the soothsayer held him back by the wrist

SOOTHSAYER: Think thorough of your actions for your hasty decisions bode ill on your success
MAKO: Shut up!, no more from you!!

Mako bellow on the Soothsayer and walked out
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Update coming up much later
Good morning...
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
SCENE nine

Neol seated on his dinning chair he poured himself a glass cup of water after a good meal he's had and beside him was the stranger he has brought with him into his house seated as well and facing her stone ware ranting of empitness with no crumbs to grace the cabbage bin unlike Neol had shown satisfaction with his reserve, Neol gaze directly into the stranger's plate honestly, the stone ware was as good as been mopped Neol asked

NEOL: Are you satisfied..?, I can fetch you some more if you don't mind...
LADY: I'm satisfied, never mind
NEOL: Common, don't be coy.., and feel free to ask
LADY: I'm okay.., thank you
NEOL: Are you...

The Stranger interject Neol

LADY: Yes, I am seriously, thank you
NEOL: Okay, I'm claring the table now...
LADY: Do proceed please...

Neol rose from his seated position and carry the dishes to the kitchen for wash, then return with towel on his hand to wipe of dirts from the table, the stranger reached out for the wipe to do the cleaning for him

LADY: Please let me
NEOL: Hey, I can handle it
LADY: I know you can but I just want to help...
You bringing me here, offer me shelter and serve me good meal is a good help you've rendered me
At least, allow me help you out on this tiny chore
NEOL: Their is no point for you to feel guilt-ridden, you have absolute nothing to prove because you are a guest in my house
I did not feed you for you to work for me but to live and be strong that is why food is meant for the living
Secondly.., a guest need to be treated nicely and thirdly!,
Your tommy right from the vehicle has been screaming 'Am hungry ooo...!!! I'm hungry!
Can't any one hear me?! I said am hungry!!
Don't feel any embarrass but I heard your rumbles

The stranger bursted out in laughter and Neol watched closely with wild grin for few minutes and continued his speech

...that is why I had to dash to the kitchen and have food prepared soonest before I receive a knock out from your stomach
LADY: O' my God! Thank you...

The stranger spoke gracefully with brode smile, Neol observe with intense mind for a moment and spoke

NEOL: Now I have succeeded having your lips sparkle your dimples, may I have the privileg of knowing your uncle's name..
Perhaps, to help in finding him

The Stranger nod twice

LADY: Hm, hm.
My uncle's name is, Cheche
NEOL: Cheche?
LADY: Yes
NEOL: Which commuinty you hail from?
LADY: ...From Uturube
NEOL: Nturube..?
LADY: No, U...tu...ru...be
NEOL: U,tu,ru,be
LADY: Exactly
NEOL: Hm!, that kind of sound eccentric...

The stranger gave a smile and sign

NEOL: A rest will do your bleary eyes some good,
Retire in, tomorrow shall decide for itself
LADY: Thanky you...

The stranger advance inward, about penetrating into the room Neol interrupt her move

NEOL: So does a lady from Uturube has a name..?
LADY: My name is Tambari...
NEOL: My name is Neol
TAMBARI: Nice...to meet you
NEOL: My pleasure.

***Exuent***
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
SCENE ten

It's been quite a long day with few happenings, tough to endure and like fiery candles it wax down Mako's chest as all his encounters pump no single scent of pleasantry on him top up his meeting with the soothsayer whom tried to orient him on his future and crafting out discouragement for him on what he believed in, his hope cast to less worsen the night for him, Mako felt the need to grab a drink to calm down his nerves and warm up the chilling flesh affected by the cold temperature. At his usual beer palour, Mako enter, sat down upon a stool directly to the bar and, ordered for a drink

MAKO: Hello buddy, a shot of my regular please...
BASH: Hey! Mako, how has it been..?
MAKO: Disgustful

(Bash chuckle)

BASH: I can see.., you look like shit! Spat out of hell
MAKO: Most likely..

Bash, a friend of Mako whose present job is bar tendering in a beer palour known as 'London Paroll-lp' poured out a shot for Mako

BASH: Here.....

(Mako gulp it in)

MAKO: Another!

He thud the glass cup on the counter, Bash poured another as rquested

BASH: Here..

Mako gulp it all in

MAKO: Another!

For the third time Bash poured him another, Mako gulp it in, squint his eyes, his face went rumpled with frowns, he scratched below his jaw line and withheld the word 'another' but Bash generously fill up his cup, Mako exclam in displeasure

MAKO: Hayi...!!
BASH: The manner you gulp the three shots, indicate all is not well
MAKO: Nah! Man, isn't!
Today choose to play predical with me...
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Still on SCENE ten

Mako supported one of his elbow on the bar, his hand waving to and fro like some one squiffy in gesticulation while he spoke

MAKO: You can't imaging how fierce today has hurt me
Up till now I still remain hurt!
Everything about my phallus are bumped up!

(Bash sniggered and spoke)

BASH: Is that it?! You know how it work here Mako
A drink for a floozy, pave you a chance to win that lottory

With an eyebrow raised Mako replied

MAKO: Yeah right! But you know..?,
A life you are so used to some day get fed up of it
Time is having me reshape, like have noticed
Do you know recently, I don't feel like to have sex anymore just for the sake of pleasure...
Everything in me is on the quest for love!, one I can actually lay feeling happy, pleased and, satisfied to know that is love. That zest for the so called dirty adventure is not exciting any longer!
Sex without love is no joy for me at all, even when my libido crave for women I can't bring myself to it because the fun of it is suffering for me

Mako breath down with sad face

BASH: I'm sorry you feel that way, but am glad to hear that
Time is really doing justice on you through reformation
MAKO: You can say that again
BASH: But you know, your solution is a finger click,
In the midst of bad their is good
Grab that date for yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please On Which Page Can I Find The Devil Who Loves Me By Davidflo / Why Do Men/guys Claim To Be Single On Socialnetworks? / "Little Child" By REG Armattoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.