Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] (38611 Views)

Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out / "Why Do Men Bleach?" - Joe Abah After Spotting Bobrisky / Tiwa Savage Spotting New Rastafarian Hairstyle [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by vectoh(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2016
she better stick wt her bleaching...she has turnd hersf to smtin else...dying herslf to diff.colours...blackas+
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by jayzblogng: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Nigerian singer Maheeda is spotting a brand new ebony skin just weeks after she announced that she will quit using skin whitening products and stop bleaching.

Her oily dark skin shows no trace of the old lightskined Maheeda people are used to seeing these past few years.
come n see America wonder come n see America wonder.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/maheeda-spotting-new-darks-skin-weeks.html?m=1

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Decryptor(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
To be frank, she is now ugly.
She better stick with bleaching

Stop lying please! Tenks

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by NevetsIbot(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Wingback:
She was Bleaching?

I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.
Lol... Me too.. But daamn!! She's a lot hotter being light!!! Very! Just look at the face and red lipstick.. Maheeda, please, bleach again n
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Mackson01: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2016
She is more beautiful as light skin girl, whether bleach or natural.
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by AfroKnight: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Baba, you deserve an award for this.

"...you dey bleach o you dey bleach!" Beautiful song.

naija1stpikin:
[b]I can't stop listening to YELLOW FEVER - FELA

Original and artificial he dey!
Yellow fever nko? (You say!)
One more…

Original and artificial he dey!
Bom bom bom, tell me now…
Original catch you
Your eye go yellow
Your yansh go yellow
Your face go yellow
Your body go weak
I say but later if you no die inside
The yellow go fade away
Artificial catch you
You be man or woman
Na you go catch am yourself
Na your money go do am for you
You go yellow pass yellow
You go catch moustache for face
You go get your double colour
Your yansh go black like coal
You self go think say you dey fine
Who say you fine?

Na lie, you no fine at all!
At all, na lie!
My sister, who say you fine?

Na lie, you no fine at all!
At all, na lie!

Yellow fever
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach!
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
African mother
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
Sissi wey dey go
Yellow fever
Stupid thing
Yeye thing
Fucking thing
Ugly thing
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Teacher!
Who steal my bleaching?
My precious bleaching?
I buy am for shopping
For forty naira
How I go yellow?
How I go find out?
I go die o
I go die o
I go die o

According to complaint
Complaint must get answer
I beg please, help me help teacher
Oya, foolish
Oya!

Foolish!
Who steal your bleaching?
Your precious bleaching?
You buy am for shopping
For forty naira
You self all yellow
How you go find out?
Your face go yellow
Your yansh go black
Your moustache go show
Your skin go scatter
You go die o
You go die o
You go die o
You go die o[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2016
adjoviomole:
Black is beautiful......I love black and beautiful women any time and day. #teamBB(black and beautiful)

SUcker for love spotted undecided
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
she looks much better now. she looked kind of pale, and unnatural before like a doll.

So when will you stop using cream too?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Ironi: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2016
See black nyash, will need a flashlight.
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by ireneony(f): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
she looks much better now. she looked kind of pale, and unnatural before like a doll.

So when will you stop using cream too?
fuuny enough. .I hardly use any cream cheesy grin and my skin very nice. I don't care about creams.
I don't bleach undecided
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
fuuny enough. .I hardly use any cream cheesy grin and my skin very nice. I don't care about creams.
I don't bleach undecided
ur beautiful no doubt, but girls not creaming? story for d gods.wey ur knuckles or adonbelivit
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Gofwane(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2016
She done broke oh, no money to by bleaching cream grin
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Gofwane(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2016
She done broke oh, no money to by bleaching cream grin
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Greenback: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2016
OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!! This is serios..gud thing she traced her steps back on time otherwise it would've been disastrous..in other news,those bleaching smelly afonjas will see this and say "kilo kò mi bèè?" as far as they are concerned,'blishing' and zombiely following doghari is a task that must be done..
grin

Nice one maheeda cool

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by ireneony(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur beautiful no doubt, but girls not creaming? story for d gods.wey ur knuckles or adonbelivit
u re still a learner den.
There are bleachers whose knuckles are perfect cheesy while there are non bleachers whose knuckles are imperfect.
grin grin
The best way is their offspring.
I for example I definitely know my offspring will take my shade cheesy
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
u re still a learner den.
There are bleachers whose knuckles are perfect cheesy while there are non bleachers whose knuckles are imperfect.
grin grin
The best way is their offspring.
I for example I definitely know my offspring will take my shade cheesy
small girl like u dey tell me say I be learner. this life sha
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by cheezy4whizy: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2016
mrkayusfit:
My penis don stand
connect am to ur phone use am snap selfie....
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Josmila(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2016
englishmart:
go back to your skin lightening creams. You look better the way you were.

BTW, one week isn't enough for her to change this rapidly. Abi skin darkening creams dey also?

I dare ask too
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by miketayo(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2016
firstolalekan:
Christians cry cry cry

Gospel singer cry

dont judge tongue
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by ruggedtimi(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
she isnt ugly...u only feel dark skin is ugly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by sukkot: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2016
to be frank, she looks younger and her skin looks stronger and healthier and more supple. her body now looks like that of a teenager. now having said all that, black people hate dark skin just how white people hate pale skin so i dont expect many black people to think she looks better. fortunately for her ? she now lives in europe where white men who date black girls only love dark skin black girls. for some crazy reason you will find out that white men do not find light skin black girls attractive at all. white men prefer the black girls with very dark skin. they find it exotic and rich. personally i suspect thats why she stopped bleaching. in europe she moves in white circles and she sees that the white men only like dark skin black girls so she stopped bleaching. so it might be a hustle to get a rich white man lolzzz. jus sayin

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Lovelynature(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
No dear, she's also pretty the way she is now.

Take a closer look

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by jennifer22(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Thank God for u
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by LadyBeauty01(f): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Light or Dark, U're still Beautiful!!
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Recession don force am to go back to square one
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by kechywillz(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2016
This girl don make my Ogidi stand up
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
people like you see white people as being superior to the black. That babe looks more beautiful the way she is now more than when she was toning her skin.

#teamiamblackandproud tongue tongue
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by ireneony(f): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2016
IYANGBALI:
people like you see white people as being superior to the black. That babe looks more beautiful the way she is now more than when she was toning her skin.

#teamiamblackandproud tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Abadulbature(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Vaseline crew let's do it!
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by nextstep(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:

Whaaaaaa?!?! Are you trolling? Or just jealous of her natural beauty?

She is more beautiful and as you can see from the comments, most people agree. Black skin is in, and I'm happy she's giving up that skin damaging treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination / Blac Chyna In A Fight With A Lady In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.