Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Visafone Internet Subscribers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Visafone Internet Subscribers (2254 Views)

Visafone Internet Configuration! Help / Starcomms And Dopc Internet Subscribers / Visafone Internet Connection! Any Hope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visafone Internet Subscribers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
For the past six days or more, Visafone internet service has been so slow and I wish to find out if it is a local problem in my location or a general problem affecting all subscribers. Please If you are a Visafone subscriber I need you to tell me if you experience the same reduced speed in your location.
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by globatop: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
U are quite right, the problem has been on for more than 6days, if u call them they will tel u it is network congestion. Am seriously considering switching to another network if there is no improvement b4 the end of my subscription
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by hathey: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
exactly. ure right!
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by Boboribo: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ever since I signed on to the visafone internet service, I have not enjoyed it one bit. Its quite unlike visafone. When you compare their voice services to other networks you cant but imagine what is going on. Calls put through to their customer care centre yield nothing and only adds to the misery. This is the only country where people have to beg to have quality service even when you are willing to pay. What choice do we have. From what I've gleaned from this board, all other networks are guilty of the same ineptitude and incompetence.
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by tunde300us(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
They seemed to be back,let every1 check their modems now
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by hayprof(m): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2009
You guys are better off with Mobile networks, try ZAIn 3G wink
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by lynxnoon(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2009
hmmm prof prof smiley
i can c u no dey sleep(sha continue wat u r doin wink grin)
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
This visafone wahala is back again. I think we need to unsubscribe to help them ease their network traffic.
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by kay80(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
hayprof:

You guys are better off with Mobile networks, try ZAIn 3G wink

Zain Mobile internet is worse. At times, it will be slow or not connected at all. Waste of money.
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by krazynaija(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
i use zain mobile internet too via my phne's bluetooth, the speed is terrible it take 1hours before google homepage will open, yahoo messenger wont even sign in and they keep counting MB
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by Oluti(m): 2:56am On Oct 23, 2009
You guys are not helping much. Which of the service provider will not give one hypertension cause I am tired of Visafone and multilinks. I want to be sure before I invest my hard earn money on another service provider.
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2009
Hackers are the ones responsible for the network traffics and slow speeds the subscribers have been experiencing. God punish them.
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by tunde300us(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
@oluti,try ipnx.Dats if ure in a good coverage area that they cover.But be ready to pay for bandwidth usage .
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by mikesleek(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2009
Normally i use zoom for my downloads and MTN for my regular browsing and they seem ok to me. Zoom has download speeds of about 70-100KBps unlike their visa phone counterpart struglling with 30-50KBps despite their Gold Silver and all that classification. Visa phone is whacked.
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by globatop: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
FUNNY angry VISAFONE HAS INTRODUCED DOWNLOAD LIMIT OF 3G IRREPECTIVE OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PLAN

CHECK THEIR SITE (DATA SERVICE)
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by yk4u(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2009
my fellow brother, Visafone is far bether than any other network for browsing i will advice u to bear with there problem now, because if your guyz move to another one now, did u no how worse is it, be endure. on the other hand, before u subscribe for other month you can get zain free browsing first, thanks
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by Mavor: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2009
MTN 3g na baba
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by lynxnoon(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
yeah yeah MTN wit glo3g prepaid dat story wil soon change
also eti's 3G coming . . . . .
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by destiny62(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2009
Yeah i am one of them that h acked them
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by tunde300us(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
@globaltop: i dont see where the news ure reffering to is in their website oh.Can u pls send a url let us read it.
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by globatop: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
@tunde300us

shocked embarassed SORRY FORUMITE, i DID NOT MEAN TO MISLEAD U OR ANYBODY, I SAW THE DATA ALLOWANCE ON THEIR SITE B4 I POSTED IT, COULD BE THAT THEY CHANGED THEIR MIND OR THEY WANT TO BE SILENT ABOUT IT SO AS NOT TOAFFECT THEIR SALES. BUT INQUIRE ABOUT THEIR POSITION AS REGARDS DOWNLOAD QUOTA B4 UR NEXT RENEWAL
THANKS
Re: Visafone Internet Subscribers by ochukoccna: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ post

I saw an ad in the dailies [last Tuesday's Guardian] talking about 5GB Fair Usage policy so globaltop might not be wrong after all.

(1) (Reply)

Learn PHP With Real Time Projects Download Sample Projects / How To Download Specific Parts Of A Youtube Video / Updated!!! Brand New Laptops Available!!! Factory Supplied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.