Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] (14088 Views)

Davido Signs Fresh As The Official Producer Of Davido Music World / Wizkid Announces ‘Made In Lagos’ EP, His Next Music Project / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by TunezTV: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
OBO star, Davido took to his Snapchat yesterday to vent his frustration at getting his latest music project, Son of Mercy double EP, pushed back by his new record label, RCA Records and Sony Music after them deemed the project incomplete.

The EP has been taken back to the studio according to the offical news page of the Ekuro singer, as an opportunity to better amplify the songs presented itself.

Davido apologized to fans on his Snapchat early yesterday morning after his label gave him the Ill fated news. The distraught singer, told fans that it wasn't his fault and that he had given it his best, begging all his true fans that have been waiting for him to drop a single in 2016, while stating that the news ruined his week.

With a photo of Davido and his manager, Kamal Ajiboye, it was later announced that Sony Music is getting ready to release the EP, Son of Mercy very soon, but only time will tell, how soon..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/sony-music-postponed-davido-music.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2016
"..Mr Dele na my boy, Dele na my Boy.."

David Adeleke,you remember that line you sang?

Yorubas will say, "Oloye kekere ki i ṣe faari niwaju Oba..."

==>A minor Chief should not act garrulously in the presence of a KING.

40 Likes

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by kilokeys(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2016
sony is researching the new incomprehensible nonsensical slangs in the EP

he must have said something else.. skelewu master

its SONY music... not SUNNY music..

he isnt meeting up to the status quo..

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by OKorowanta: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Go apologize to your pikin mama for denying your daughter her natural breast milk.

3 Likes

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by gomzy121: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2016
kilokeys:
sony are researching into the new incomprehensible nonsensical slangs in the EP
easy nah , ah ah , the guy do you
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2016
This Sony people go just ruin your career!

No single this year! I hope ur story dosent becomes like that of 9ice!

12 Likes

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
eeeyah
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2016
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!! cool

I have the sand of the of the place where Mark Zuckerberg was jogging at in Lagos. Interested buyers should PM me.

Serious Buyers Only!!! angry

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by herzern(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2016
Reekado Banks→→→PROBLEM....

#OnRepeat!... grin....

Your Problem......

Na We dem boiz qo solve dem...
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2016
And Dele Momodu will be like cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by shammah1(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Haba nau
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
"..Mr Dele na my boy, Dele na my Boy.."

David Adeleke,you remember that line you sang?

Yorubas will say, "Oloye kekere ki i ṣe faari niwaju Oba..."

==>A minor Chief should not act garrulously in the presence of a KING.

Lol, Madt Man cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by PrinceAbinibi: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2016
wetin do 9ice abeg. I heard 9ice has been dropping songs this year.
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Wait for the bang soon....

I know it would be masterpiece once released. Thank me in advance.
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by cyprus000: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by OMOTOWO(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Omode bu iroko,o boju we yin...o ro pe ojo kan ni oluwere n pa nii..dele na your boss dele na your boss(in juju..Ogun a benu gan n gan)..you Neva chi chum chin ..IJA sese bere niii...I pray make aregbe give u special adviser in entertainment for osun state like 9ice

2 Likes

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by truthspeaks: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2016
So even if he drops d EP or watever d song is, how does it hlp d economic recession. If u like drop, u like don't drop, it's nt my ish. Mr Dele na my boy..... grin

1 Like

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by hazyfm1: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin SUNNY MUSIC
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by myners007: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Sony is only trying to avert the release of another disastrous album.
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by aninexzy(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2016
May God help u ooo guy with dos set of people u re working wid presently.

1 Like

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Debaddest(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Dele will be like

3 Likes

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by izzou(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2016
kilokeys:
sony are researching into the new incomprehensible nonsensical slangs in the EP

8 Likes

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2016
They said stay back in naija till you develop some real talent
Its only in naija you can release your bullshit and still be celebrated .. make your cool money but no.
They want to sign with major labels . Those major labels are capitalists. First off you gotta have some real talent even then they will fleece you. for every 1dollar u make they must have made 1000 off you

5 Likes

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Davidblen(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Chai Be Like Say The Recession Don Affect Davido That Why He No Dey Sing
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Frekre(f): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2016
OBO wetin sup
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Lukmann1: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2016
no wonder why Davido is cried out yesterday. bad luck is follow him now.
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Mufu asked the barber "how much for a haircut?"
"300naira' said the barber....
"And how much for a shave?" "50 naira sir"...

Very well, shave my head" grin

5 Likes

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2016
And when the song comes out, it'll be trash
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Bants(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2016
1 million dollars you go suffer you think Sony wont get it back with interest go back naija go dey sing dele na my boy

1 Like

Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
Wait for the bang soon....

I know it would be masterpiece once released. Thank me in advance.
si you dey reach here
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Sunnypa11(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Pikin wey money don sell his morals....
Can we blame your baby mama and Uncle Dele for your music Strike ?

Retrace your path
Re: Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Abeg davido sabi sing? undecided
That noisemaker!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception / Denrele Of Soundcity / Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.