Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

National Hospital (care Free Attitude Of Its Workers And Facilitiy Decadence) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / National Hospital (care Free Attitude Of Its Workers And Facilitiy Decadence) (764 Views)

Helpless Accident Victim At National Hospital Abuja / Unknown Patient At National Hospital, Abuja...( See His Photo) / Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Hospital (care Free Attitude Of Its Workers And Facilitiy Decadence) by sexy74(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
I found my self in National Hospital Abuja and was very disappointed with the kind of service i met there.
I noticed that most of the Nurses dont read prescription before administering drugs to their patients.
A very perculiar case was a case of a new born baby that was supposed to be given 2.5 ml of his drugs, the nurse on duty measured 5ml.
when the mother complianed she was insulted that will she teach her ( Nurse) her job.
I thought that the nurse owe people the duty of care.
when you ask them questions and need explantions on issues, they are not ready to answer, and even if they do they are not polite.

in respect of facilities they are supposed to be available to patients in the hospital, the are in very bad conditions.
they charge so much and cannot even do anything to improve on their facilities.
In the place they keep mothers who their kids are in the Special care Baby Unit (SCBU) the place is COCKROACH infested and in dis-array.
most sockets are bad, they have installations that are exposed whic is not supposed to be so and things that are not supposed to be seen exposed.

I know people still have there own bad or good experiences at the Hospital please let share it.

I wish this get to the notice of the management and staff of the the Hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever / How Do I Know If It’s Man Made Or Natural Illness? / Vacancy For Young Nurses-lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.