Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. (25440 Views)

Anyone Used Wirecash To Send Money Into Account? / Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works / Has Anyone Used Choice Cargo For Shipping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by emerem: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Please my good people, my friend recommended MANIX capsules for me when I complained of minor erectile dysfunction, but I have not noticed any improvement, infact, the situation is worst for these past three days am on the drugs. My problem was ; sustaining erections. I hardly sustain my erections as my heart is always weak to concentrate on the action, but it seems worst on this MANIX capsules. Please has anyone used it and what do I expect please am worried. I have kids, my problem is not sperm count and all that, just to sustain erection. Please help out pals.
Re: Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by chris2face(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2016
First u ought to move this to the right section preferably Romance section that's where sex doctors are but then I have never used it but I will tell u to try Smathro 20,get this drug and thank me later
Warning don't ever take a full tab split it into two if u dare take a full tab u d' turn to a monster because for seven whole days u will still be feeling it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by emerem: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2016
chris2face:
First u ought to move this to the right section preferably Romance section that's where sex doctors are but then I have never used it but I will tell u to try Smathro 20,get this drug and thank me later
Warning don't ever take a full tab split it into two if u dare take a full tab u d' turn to a monster because for seven whole days u will still be feeling it
Thank you bro, please I actually need a drug that will correct the situation, does the smathro correct the situation and please how much is it sold?
Re: Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by chris2face(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2016
emerem:
Thank you bro, please I actually need a drug that will correct the situation, does the smathro correct the situation and please how much is it sold?
Yea is not cost but affordable a thousand and five hundred
Re: Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2016
emerem:
Please my good people, my friend recommended MANIX capsules for me when I complained of minor erectile dysfunction, but I have not noticed any improvement, infact, the situation is worst for these past three days am on the drugs. My problem was ; sustaining erections. I hardly sustain my erections as my heart is always weak to concentrate on the action, but it seems worst on this MANIX capsules. Please has anyone used it and what do I expect please am worried. I have kids, my problem is not sperm count and all that, just to sustain erection. Please help out pals.
if you are not up to 45 years of age, I have an ebook that Will be useful for you. contact me olekumaster@gmail.com
It is FREE
Re: Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by qeemus: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
It's very effective, anxiety is the cause of your problem. Stay off sex for the entire duration of the treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by charlsecy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
chris2face:
...try Smathro 20...
Have you taken the drug, and how does it work? Does it cure erectile dysfunction, or does one have to depend on it?

qeemus:
It's very effective, anxiety is the cause of your problem.
Have you taken Manix, and how does it work? Does it cure erectile dysfunction, or does one have to depend on it?
Re: Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by charlsecy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
emerem:
Please my good people, my friend recommended MANIX capsules for me when I complained of minor erectile dysfunction, but I have not noticed any improvement
Please what is the update on your treatment?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by charlsecy(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2019
chris2face:
I have never used it but I will tell u to try Smathro 20...
How does Smathro 20 work, and where can one get it?
Re: Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. by charlsecy(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2019
emerem,
Have you seen improvements?

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money / Governor Emefiele And His Parallel Foreign Exchange Universe / GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.