Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page (6137 Views)

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D: Season 5 Photos Released / Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Begins Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2016
After the Battle of New York, the world has changed. It now knows not only about the Avengers, but also the powerful menaces that require those superheroes and more to face them. In response, Phil Coulson of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division assembles an elite covert team to find and deal with these threats wherever they are found. With a world rapidly becoming more bizarre and dangerous than ever before as the supervillains arise, these agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are to take them on

Well I recently started this series. I downloaded it a long time ago but had no time to watch it. I started watching last month. Currently in Season 2.
Since I didn't see any fan page and I know lots of Nlander watch it, I decided to open a fan page.
It's an action, sci-fi, drama. Am totally enjoying the twists in the show. Ward working for HYDRA, Bobby and Mack working for the other SHIELD, Sky's mother being alive and all etc

Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by phensbassey: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2016
Daniel2802:

After the Battle of New York, the world has changed. It now knows not only about the Avengers, but also the powerful menaces that require those superheroes and more to face them. In response, Phil Coulson of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division assembles an elite covert team to find and deal with these threats wherever they are found. With a world rapidly becoming more bizarre and dangerous than ever before as the supervillains arise, these agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are to take them on

Well I recently started this series. I downloaded it a long time ago but had no time to watch it. I started watching last month. Currently in Season 2.
Since I didn't see any fan page and I know lots of Nlander watch it, I decided to open a fan page.
It's an action, sci-fi, drama. Am totally enjoying the twists in the show. Ward working for HYDRA, Bobby and Mack working for the other SHIELD, Sky's mother being alive and all etc
season 3 will be out next month
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2016
phensbassey:
season 3 will be out next month
Season 4 actually, I heard Ghost Rider is coming to the show.
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by phensbassey: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2016
Daniel2802:
Season 4 actually, I heard Ghost Rider is coming to the show.
yea I meant season 4... can't wait..
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Garshyzee(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2016
heard coulson is no more d director ...and skye aka daisy has gone rogue with d moniker quake....anyways patiently waiting fr season 4
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Garshyzee:
heard coulson is no more d director ...and skye aka daisy has gone rogue with d moniker quake....anyways patiently waiting fr season 4
And am still in Season 2, when Skye met her mother. I hope to catch up before the premiere of Season 4.
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Garshyzee(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Daniel2802:
And am still in Sesson 2, when Skye met her mother. I hope to catch up before the premiere of Season 4.

u'v still got more to cover bro...
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Almost through with Season 2.

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Well I just finished Season 2 and all I can say is wow. Skye's mother killed Reina just like that. Am happy Skye saw that and did what she should do. The battle between Skye and her mum wasn't that violent. I was hoping to see some buildings collapsing and some kun fu between the two of them grin .Coulsen tried for the team. I guess Skye's father's memories were wiped out. Am starting Season 3 right now.
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 2:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Finally through with Season 3 now I can watch the Season 4 premiere when it comes out. That prof in the season finale made me laugh. Since Coulsen is not the director, let's see how things go.
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
The premiere is on Tuesday. #VengeanceIsComing

Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Jokerman(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
I wish Grant Ward/ Hive plays a cameo or comes back...
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 1:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Jokerman:
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 2:36am On Sep 24, 2016
Jokerman:
Watched the premiere yesterday and I must say am quite surprised. Jemma is now giving May orders, Coulsen is like an ordinary agent, Daisy is a vigilante etc Well am happy I got to see Ghost Rider early.

Link to S4 E1 HD http://o2tvseries.com/download/19811
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 1:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Lordfave(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
wow really love the movie, started the series recently and am in S02E16
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 3:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Lordfave:
wow really love the movie, started the series recently and am in S02E16
Hurry and catch up with us. Remember #VengeanceIsComing
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
i dnt trust the new director of shield.
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Lordfave(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
prettyboi1989:
i dnt trust the new director of shield.
Who is the new director
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lordfave:
Who is the new director
one inhuman, all shield agents including coulson reports to him
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:

one inhuman, all shield agents including coulson reports to him
I was surprised when I found out he is an inhuman. He just bashed May's head and gave her away to the congress people.
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 06, 2016
Daniel2802:
I was surprised when I found out he is an inhuman. He just bashed May's head and gave her away to the congress people.
asin ehn dey jst wana b putn viewers in suspense. d point whr ghost rider blessed dat spirit guy wit fire was epic
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 2:08am On Oct 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:

asin ehn dey jst wana b putn viewers in suspense. d point whr ghost rider blessed dat spirit guy wit fire was epic
Fitz was like "What are you?"
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Lordfave(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
The episode 3 of season 4 is out
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by whizdammy9: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
following it too. character for ghost rider z awesome.
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Lordfave:
The episode 3 of season 4 is out

Yup

Link to S4 E3 HD
http://o2tvseries.com/download/20219

So that cute Sen is sponsoring the Watchdogs, most likely because her brother was affected by the inhuman dust and was turned to stone.
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
why I love this series is that they also accurately follow the avengers movie..its an awesome spinoff unlike flash and arrow..those guys are joking
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Bluehawk:
why I love this series is that they also accurately follow the avengers movie..its an awesome spinoff unlike flash and arrow..those guys are joking
Am a fan of both DC and Marvel but one of the reasons I love Marvel is the way their series are tied to their Cinematic Universe. But DC's Flash in the series is different from the one in the upcoming Justice League movie.

1 Like

Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Daniel2802:
Am a fan of both DC and Marvel but one of the reasons I love Marvel is the way their series are tied to their Cinematic Universe. But DC's Flash in the series is different from the one in the upcoming Justice League movie.
exactly..no matter how many spinoffs they make it is always connected.. whether TV series or once in 2years release..they also have better storylines than DC..I'm also a DC fan before someone comes and attacks me
Re: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Page by Daniel2802(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bluehawk:
exactly..no matter how many spinoffs they make it is always connected.. whether TV series or once in 2years release..they also have better storylines than DC..I'm also a DC fan before someone comes and attacks me
grin abi before they label us DC haters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Excess Luggage Nollywood Movies On Irokotv App / Jenifer Diary / Download Jenifer Dairy 1-8 And Other Nice Movies Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.