Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. (10121 Views)

I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by BARRIKADE: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
more more cheesy
No way, breh. I've already said enough as it is. NL drama isn't my cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
you are beautiful too likewise others on this forum thanks smiley i appreciate. ..
Awwww thanks smiley
I'm sorry if I embarrased you opening a thread
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by BARRIKADE: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
more more cheesy
No way, breh. I've already said enough as it is. NL drama isn't my cup of tea.
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Lovelynature(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

yes she is pretty.
Hurney you are also pretty.

And probably as sweet as hurney.

Please edit the quote and remove her surname. Ama do the same
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by saintfellow(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

I think she is among the top 10
u are more beautiful than her. Real talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by EmperorLee(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2016
Lovelynature:
Hurney you are also pretty.

And probably as sweet as hurney.
Please edit the quote and remove her surname. Ama do the same

o my bad.
will do just that. Thanks
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:
You will agree with me,because she has the highest number of likes on her dp,and she is truly beautiful.

Check her out www.nairaland.com/ireneony

please no bashing,just appreciate beauty
[centre] it doesnt matter the amount of likes, sometimes[everytime] dignity is ones beauty. I think you are more prettier than she is.. With that her takokoko hair.. And let it be known to the public that she just got in here someone that has been here like forever does not even have this much likes when she got here. Babe you are beautiful but your character decides your inner beauty i think you should care about that part [/centre]

1 Like

Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2016
OP: Singing i concur...
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
u are more beautiful than her. Real talk.
Thanks,I was only appreciating her beauty
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2016
royalvalentine19:
[centre] it doesnt matter the amount of likes, sometimes[everytime] dignity is ones beauty. I think you are more prettier than she is.. With that her takokoko hair.. And let it be known to the public that she just got in here someone that has been here like forever does not even have this much likes when she got here. Babe you are beautiful but your character decides your inner beauty i think you should care about that part [/centre]
Lol @takokoko.
That's dreads I guess.

Thanks for your compliment
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Excuse me?
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by saintfellow(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

yeah cool, ure just my type of girl, ure so gorgeous, i will not mind knowing u personally nd getting to talk and be part of a beauty like u offline.
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Lovelynature(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

o my bad.

will do just that. Thanks
that's good dear

Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by dharay99: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

What is this supposed to mean?
waheve it is supposed to mean.
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by BARRIKADE: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
DIES. O MY GOD.
:-x
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
yeah cool, ure just my type of girl, ure so gorgeous, i will not mind knowing u personally nd getting to talk and be part of a beauty like u offline.
Nice of you I'll say.

Thanks
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HornyTiwa(f): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2016
Lovelynature:
that's good dear
wink
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by saintfellow(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Nice of you I'll say.

Thanks
yeah princess. Lemme chat with u on facebook, expect my mail. Ure just too beautiful.
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by HornyTiwa(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2016
dharay99:

waheve it is supposed to mean.
I wish I knew
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Synzu(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2016
grin
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Surfboard(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Where's L1ttle? Oya come and do the usual. tongue tongue
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by demzylahot(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2016
The babe gather bwest o
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2016
no yansh lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Fkhalifa(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
She is pretty tbh, but I fear she has a sharp and aggressive tongue, love her yellow legs kiss
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by tunaguy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
richommie:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Pls make.. delete this thread before Dem go invade.

#yolo
masa no fear dem Vaseline crew for soon enter you dey feel me craaa #YOLO
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Donnyperry(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

This is nauseating. Why not appreciate her beauty in private? Must u create a thread in that regards. I smell inferiority complex oozing from you so badly. Be properly guided, madam

4 Likes

Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Ugomba(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why do I have a feeling that the OP is fake?
Re: Miss Ireneony Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
HornyTiwa:

I think she is the MOST beautiful.

i would hasve said ladymercedes, but she dates old men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pregnant Women(with Pics) / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.