Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October (34308 Views)

FUTO Shutdown As Non-academic Staff Begin Strike / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / NASU, SSANU And NAAT To Begin Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Purposebabe(f): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2016
pseudonomer:
My school is on strike, ASUU wan join again, abeg, I wan graduate this year... biko ASUU. After graduation, you can go for two years.

DO YOU ALSO ATTEND LAUTECH ? CLASS 16 TOO?
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by WiseFool2(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2016
I trust Buhari. Let the strike enter the second month, na there you go see another group like TRASUU (The Reformed Academic Staff Union Of Universities).If you think am lying, ask IPOB and NDA grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by NairaMaster1(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Roidatom:

So, are you the National ASUU Chairman?
No he is the chairman of the ministry of edu

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Sermwell(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

UNIBEN Law Student? My dear, ASUU can't jeopardize my plans. They've just got to put all their rants on hold. No later than June next year, I'm going to be a graduate.
Yea...I just hope the strike doesn't hold!...what dept are you in faculty of Arts??
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by amurx(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2016
ASUU strike ke.. That last time was 6 whole months o. I fear for this lingering one o plus tertiary institutions that are currently on strike..
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2016
Sermwell:

Yea...I just hope the strike doesn't hold!...what dept are you in faculty of Arts??

Yea, Faculty of Arts. Philosophy.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Sermwell(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea, Faculty of Arts. Philosophy.
Nice cool All the best wink
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by niyidenrele: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2016
AroOkigbo:
Season 2?

Buharrriiiii!!!!

modified. ..
FTC!!
Dedicated to my wife, 3 kids and. ..to my unborn baby, Chimamanda Emmanuella Ogbonnaya, who joins us in two weeks.
It is well!
keep shouting Buhari ,or look for ways to make your life a better one ,by using to your God given unlimited resources at your disposal... yeyeyeye
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by firstking01(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2016
fratermathy:

I didn't claim to be. I'm only deconstructing the news to others and saying why I think it's fake. A news of this nature comes only from the National chairman of ASUU and the person who was interviewed is ONLY a branch chairman, not even a member of the National exco. As one who is savvy with ASUU, I know how strikes occur and one of the processes is for a nationwide Congress to occur with delegates from all universities.

Besides, only a misanthrope will be happy with this news. Nigerian education has suffered enough.
No dey talk weting you no knw, the news is true.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by onwuakpachris(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now shocked
so they are talking about something very serious here and you are busy looking for lalasticula or wateva...its like u are still in S.S.1 so the issue no even concern u sef abi....
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by torlah232(f): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2016
after wasting several years in sch one wil strt hunting for job again giving u condition for age... it is well with our country
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by yhormite: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
This news is genuine I confirm from the ASUU national chairman who is a lecturer in my faculty prof.ogunyemi oou Nigeria is under coma
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by ochuciano(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now shocked
Guy who be lalastical and wetin he do u. Let d guy rest na. lolz
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by lanrock(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
fratermathy:

I didn't claim to be. I'm only deconstructing the news to others and saying why I think it's fake. A news of this nature comes only from the National chairman of ASUU and the person who was interviewed is ONLY a branch chairman, not even a member of the National exco. As one who is savvy with ASUU, I know how strikes occur and one of the processes is for a nationwide Congress to occur with delegates from all universities.

Besides, only a misanthrope will be happy with this news. Nigerian education has suffered enough.
Bt d uniabuja is d ASUU headquarter nah. wat are saying?
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by SwTonia(f): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
someone should please help beg ASUU.....I want to go for service

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by mbhs139(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
fratermathy:

I think they had a meeting in UNILAG this week, on Wednesday or thereabout, but I wouldn't know if it is a national congress. I saw the Buses of ASUU-UI, ASUU-FUNAB, ASUU-UNAB, and a host of others. So, may be it's a regional meeting of ASUU I don't know.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by learnedman(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
hahahaha strike during this recession when many states are oweing workers salary.well ASUU will call themselves back when then call the strike
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by realBen1m(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
nawo ooo ASUU too wan strike too when we still get kelechi Iheanacho? I taya oo
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Eldrey: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Maskus:
I won't believe this could be truth...this could amount to double wahala to our university students and to the economy at large. may God deliver r us
Amen
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by winkmart: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
ceejay4real:

How does one start bro? Pls pm me on WhatsApp so we cld get started, thanks mehn!

How do I pm you? Am i a winch...you need the info...ask for my contact instaed
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by passyhansome(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
ajbabs:
I weep for Nigerian undergraduates.

Also for the country in general
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by chiraqDemon(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari which way nau....last year i was supposed to travel to germany...naira fell n exchange rate became a problem....i decided to give up and study at home and buhari has made ASUU to go on strike...what should i do nau......u no wan make person go school again embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by onyxo76(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good thing my aunt took to my advice to send her daughter to a private university instead of disturbing my oga regarding admission ,at least we know the date of graduation provided she does well. I had my own share of these strikes and it's going to still last for a very long time to come.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Vision4God: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Roidatom:

So, are you the National ASUU Chairman?
Haha....epic answer.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Vision4God: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
mbhs139:

I think they had a meeting in UNILAG this week, on Wednesday or thereabout, but I wouldn't know if it is a national congress. I saw the Buses of ASUU-UI, ASUU-FUNAB, ASUU-UNAB, and a host of others. So, may be it's a regional meeting of ASUU I don't know.
De have actually met wit most universities ASUU reps.
He wouldn't have gone ahead to speak if there hasn't bn any consultation.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by yerimas(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
so, I won't be graduating by 2019 as stated on my school I.D card
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by pseudonomer: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Purposebabe:

DO YOU ALSO ATTEND LAUTECH ? CLASS 16 TOO?

Lol.. No, FUNAAB.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by grace008: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Let me go back to being a big boy. Easy

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by adorablevic: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oh No angry...
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Coolguy89(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Abeg wait mek i graduate first befr this strike tins again cos the 5 year wey i spend don tire me.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Coolguy89(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
SwTonia:
someone should please help beg ASUU.....I want to go for service
same here,May God help us
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Osasnidas(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
choi! independence gift to nigeria, ASUU una well done meanwhile, let me and my fyb crew grad 1st

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Ogidigben Internal Road in Warri, Delta State. / Lady Denied Admission By Covenant Graduates With First Class In UK / After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.