Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Is Tgis A Cheaper Method Of Flooring The Exterior Of A Building Space - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Tgis A Cheaper Method Of Flooring The Exterior Of A Building Space (909 Views)

What Type Of Flooring Is This? / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) / Help With Cost Of Flooring A Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tgis A Cheaper Method Of Flooring The Exterior Of A Building Space by redcliff: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hello everyone. I want to know which method of flooring the external parts of a building is cheaper. I was seriously thinking about using asphalt but i want to know if its cheaper than just using ordinary cement or interlocking tiles. I also want to ask of there are modern interlocking tiles than the old types that were before.

Thanks.
Re: Is Tgis A Cheaper Method Of Flooring The Exterior Of A Building Space by redcliff: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
can someone please answer my question please?
Re: Is Tgis A Cheaper Method Of Flooring The Exterior Of A Building Space by redcliff: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
can anybody answer this question?
Re: Is Tgis A Cheaper Method Of Flooring The Exterior Of A Building Space by gtrust: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
redcliff:
Hello everyone. I want to know which method of flooring the external parts of a building is cheaper. I was seriously thinking about using asphalt but i want to know if its cheaper than just using ordinary cement or interlocking tiles. I also want to ask of there are modern interlocking tiles than the old types that were before.

Thanks.

Overseas asphalt would be far cheaper option but I'm not sure how affordable asphalt will be in Nigeria.
People generally go cement (just casting or interlock like you stated).

(1) (Reply)

Septic Tank Evacuation / DSP Stainless Steel Ceiling / Land For Sale In Lagos With C Of O From N750k - N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.